Sep 3, 2020
Agreed, I hope it can. But this is an A.O.A. thread, so I think we should get back to bringing our attention to that, and not the other game. It's not quite fair at all to TLG for us to keep mentioning it to be honest.
c3op_val_13.jpg
I'm praying to God that we get the I just want to be friends with Ashley speech so I can focus on Jenny

but just in case I have a genius plan

just hear me out if I'm wrong and the new guy is not a villain then why don't I set him up with Ashley

it's a win-win I keep him away from Jenny and he takes Ashley off my hands so I don't have to feel guilty anymore
and Ashley will finally leave me alone so I can be with Jenny all I want

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017

Beta version coming soon..
I plan to start the upload within 2 days, and the beta version should be up by then. The biggest variable would be the upload speed since my internet is not particularly fast.
As per usual, the beta version will not contain the epilogue and some parts are still incomplete/missing. No new galleries and phone interactions either.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021

I plan to start the upload within 2 days, and the beta version should be up by then. The biggest variable would be the upload speed since my internet is not particularly fast.
As per usual, the beta version will not contain the epilogue and some parts are still incomplete/missing. No new galleries and phone interactions either.
There's my wonderful Ashley! So nice just to see them alone in an update. Looks like they're on a bike ride or a nature walk somewhere.

Can't wait to see what happens. I really grew fond of her in time I've been playing this game.

Sep 3, 2020

I'm trying to decide if I should play the beta or wait for the full game does anybody know how long after the beta comes out does the full game come out

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I'm trying to decide if I should play the beta or wait for the full game does anybody know how long after the beta comes out does the full game come out
Usually a week or two (give or take a day or so) but not long. I'll wait for the full thing myself, and give scrappy enough time to get his mod in-step with the release.

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019

Best girl Ashley! The only one who constantly puts MC before herself, like a true waifu should.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
I hope this update have the split route of Ashley and we can spend some quality time with Sung ji :love: i have my eyes on her since the little drinking game in the dorms, could have been amazing to make out with her to show some interest instead of Ashley

Sorry Ashley fans

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I hope this update have the split route of Ashley and we can spend some quality time with Sung ji :love: i have my eyes on her since the little drinking game in the dorms, could have been amazing to make out with her to show some interest instead of Ashley

Sorry Ashley fans
Well according to Meushi's walkthrough, Sung's route finally opens up in the very last part of Chapter 2, so I would think it expands even more with Chapter 3. I'm quite curious how that pans out if you don't go for Ashley but her roommate, sounds like the makings of a disaster in my opinion though, and also a bit rude, but that's how it is I guess.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Well is not like the mc HAS to be with Ash or Jenny, you as the player can be with whoever you want after all its a game and no one is getting hurt, except the simps xD

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Well is not like the mc HAS to be with Ash or Jenny, you as the player can be with whoever you want after all its a game and no one is getting hurt, except the simps xD
I know people are going to go for their chosen girl(s), and I'm quite curious to see how things play out when other players mention it after the update whether it's Jenny, Ashley, Vicky, even Valery.

I think some routes (like Rebecca, Val & Sung) might take longer to develop but I'm interested to read how things go with them, especially since by looking at the updates, that party seems to be coming up with the new release.

Casper52

Mar 20, 2021
Thats why I love this game, how complex and unique the game is!
It keeps players busy to figure out which way they want to go. This game is more fun to play without mods that builds up more curiosity how to get your girl!
I played several times to indentify their paths.

Mini path Chart before update. ;)

(y) = Path fully open, (n) = Partically open , / = Either one

Ashley and Valery Path = (n)Jenny path (n)Rebecca/Jade path (n)Sung Ji path (y)Vicky path (y)Arora/Elizabeth path

Jenny Path = (n)Ashley path (n)Valery path (y)Rebecca/Jade path (y)Sung Ji path (y)Vicky path (y)Arora/Elizabeth path

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Thats why I love this game, how complex and unique the game is!
It keeps players busy to figure out which way they want to go. This game is more fun to play without mods that builds up more curiosity how to get your girl!
I played several times to indentify their paths.

Mini path Chart before update. ;)

(y) = Path fully open, (n) = Partically open , / = Either one

Ashley and Valery Path = (n)Jenny path (n)Rebecca/Jade path (n)Sung Ji path (y)Vicky path (y)Arora/Elizabeth path

Jenny Path = (n)Ashley path (n)Valery path (y)Rebecca/Jade path (y)Sung Ji path (y)Vicky path (y)Arora/Elizabeth path
here is a little detail. that I love about this game the girls will actually react and comment about your previous choices

I'm not sure but I think if you keep picking Jenny the girls will actually figure out that your in love with Jenny and back off like Jade for example has made no unwanted advances towards me

I love that Depending on my choices the girls will actually leave me alone

maybe I'm wrong but if it is true I would love to talk to the developer and thank him for putting that in the game
screenshot0001.png

screenshot0002.png

Sep 3, 2020
Usually a week or two (give or take a day or so) but not long. I'll wait for the full thing myself, and give scrappy enough time to get his mod in-step with the release.
hey brother I wanted to ask you something

I know that the gallery will not have any new artwork of Jenny on the beta

and I know it's a stupid question but I have to make sure when the full game is released it will have new Jenny artwork in the gallery right

normally I don't care about the gallery in these games

but the Gallery in aoa Academy is amazing

but to be honest I'm only talking about the Jenny artwork I don't really care about anybody else
screenshot0001.png
:love:

• Love
Reactions: Deoku

Casper52

Mar 20, 2021
here is a little detail. that I love about this game the girls will actually react and comment about your previous choices

I'm not sure but I think if you keep picking Jenny the girls will actually figure out that your in love with Jenny and back off like Jade for example has made no unwanted advances towards me

I love that Depending on my choices the girls will actually leave me alone

maybe I'm wrong but if it is true I would love to talk to the developer and thank him for putting that in the game
View attachment 1280920

View attachment 1280921
I love how they tease MC. In fact Jade is the most badass and smartest out of all girls.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
hey brother I wanted to ask you something

I know that the gallery will not have any new artwork of Jenny on the beta

and I know it's a stupid question but I have to make sure when the full game is released it will have new Jenny artwork in the gallery right

normally I don't care about the gallery in these games

but the Gallery in aoa Academy is amazing

but to be honest I'm only talking about the Jenny artwork I don't really care about anybody else
View attachment 1281139
:love:
I would think there would be a few new images of Jenny in the gallery once the full update is released. I know the mod will unlock it immediately so that's what I am waiting on, but I would think all the girls would have something new.

Sep 3, 2020
I love how they tease MC. In fact Jade is the most badass and smartest out of all girls.
I like Jade to I like that she's not that cliche sexual character like in other adult vn

sure Jade may tease you but if she knows you're not interested she doesn't force herself on you or force you to do anything you don't want to do
and am I crazy or is Jade rooting for me and Jenny to get together

Reactions: Casper52
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes