realjitter

Jun 21, 2021
We'll see.. all i know is that all those characters rather need more like a big hug than a big dick in their mouth judging by the way it's going so far

• Haha
Reactions: Casper52

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I am definitely finding myself looking forward to this game as much as some others I've been following.

Ghost420

Apr 25, 2021
Someone help me...i am getting this error..i am using the compressed version with gold patch and sctappy mod...

```
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.
File "renpy/common/00definitions.rpy", line 31: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
xsize None ysize None fit None crop None
^
File "renpy/common/00definitions.rpy", line 67: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
xsize None ysize None fit None crop None
^
Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Mon Jun 28 10:51:35 2021
```

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
I was going through the walkthrough and I saw that there's a whole scene with Valery that's not accessible because of a bug. Why hasn't it been fixed yet? It seems to be an important scene for her path. Is the dev waiting to release it with Ch3?

scalvi

Uploader
Donor
Mar 17, 2020
1624973852979.png

So.. Beta Release day is coming in a week, and I'm here to update everyone on the progress of the release. As per previous post, the release will come between 5-7th of July.

This chapter has been a tough challenge for me to make due to multiple reasons, some involving my real-life situation, most of them stemming from the different nature and focus on the chapter as a whole. But I'm glad to tell you that I'm really happy with what I've managed to make so far!

I can't wait to show everyone what I've made! See you again when the beta releases.
Thank you for all of your support and your patience with this project!

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
the MC looks cool in Black but I hope he doesn't get rid of the farm boy look

I kind of like playing as the nice guy from the farm

I don't know what it is but it makes him more likable somehow

do you get what I'm trying to say?
:unsure:
Some girls love the farm guy smell, a mix of hay and manure and his callous hands make their nipples hard

Sep 3, 2020
Some girls love the farm guy smell, a mix of hay and manure and his callous hands make their nipples hard
yeah I'm not good putting it into words but he doesn't look like the typical visual novel MC

you know what I mean he does not look like a heartless womanizer that is only interested in using them for
dare
body
at least not in my play true the fact that he is a humble farm boy makes him out of the girls League
which makes us want to root for him more and see him succeed

I love he gets Shy whenever he's around Jenny
screenshot0001.png

screenshot0002.png

don't know if you will agree with me but that is something beautiful in the fact that Rich guys couldn't get Jenny but she fell in love with a poor guy

and since I grew up in crippling poverty that's my favorite part of the story

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I perfectly know the charms of a farmer life, i'm not a farmer myself but my neighbours are, so when i was a child i loved spending time in the farm, pushing cow shit in the hole, collecting manure, making big piles of shit, cutting the grass, collecting hay, milking the cows and so on.
So the farmer perfume was all over me and the farmer's daughter was smelling the same, and our first sex experience went on in the barn behing some piles of bales of straw, nice memories !!:love:

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
yeah I'm not good putting it into words but he doesn't look like the typical visual novel MC

you know what I mean he does not look like a heartless womanizer that is only interested in using them for
dare
body
at least not in my play true the fact that he is a humble farm boy makes him out of the girls League

View attachment 1272682

View attachment 1272683

don't know if you will agree with me but that is something beautiful in the fact that Rich guys couldn't get Jenny but she fell in love with a poor guy

Yes for once we have a nice guy as the MC, i cannot stand anymore the kind of asshole who fucks ebverybody mindlessly.
There are games for those who just want quick fuck and create a harem by lying to everybody, it's not my cup of tea!

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021

dare
body

I know where you are coming from but really the only reason she fell for him to begin with was because he resembled her former boyfriend. Had nothing to do with him being poor really from what I gathered.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Yes for once we have a nice guy as the MC, i cannot stand anymore the kind of asshole who fucks ebverybody mindlessly.
There are games for those who just want quick fuck and create a harem by lying to everybody, it's not my cup of tea!
Yeah, like that small college basketball adult game that so many are enamored by. Tried stating some of the reasons why I was somewhat turned off by the game early on and got descended upon like by a pack of wolves. They weren't having any of it as that game can do no wrong in any of their eyes.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
These games hav ta push the envelope on human relations - how do MCs get to know one gurl or another.
In this game, we have deux ex makina old man emotionally pledging his son to some advert uni.
Kind of like playing in the lottery - you could win big or win some smaller prizes to keep you engaged.

dare
body

View attachment 1272682

View attachment 1272683

Yeah, like that small college basketball adult game that so many are enamored by. Tried stating some of the reasons why I was somewhat turned off by the game early on and got descended upon like by a pack of wolves. They weren't having any of it as that game can do no wrong in any of their eyes.
IRL gurls you want to know are nowhere near as interested and flake out very soon / often.
Our savior queen of so many hearts has her agenda - recruit and keep the giving back alive.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes