Marvipego

Sep 17, 2019
Can someone tell me why there's a harem tag in this game? I had to play the game like 5 times to see what I think it was all the scenes. I'm not really complaining, but it seems like the complete opposite of a harem game, following one path closes many options for the other girls. An actual multi-mod would help to save some time for those who wants to see all the content though.

Marty88mph

Jun 18, 2021
Have just started playing this game. On the train to New Hampshire, is there any way to skip interacting with the three people and just continue the journey? One's asleep, and the other two have literally just had a huge fight, I don't feel like my MC would want to insert himself in that mess. I can't find any way to move on though.

Edit: I've just talked to the girl in the tanktop to get past this. Thought I should point out that at New Hampshire station, when the girl with the tattoos gets off with her heavy luggage, the main character thinks "Wait.. did she really needed my help in the first place?" even when he doesn't help and leaves her to her own business. Also after Ashley calls, he muses "looks like the harmonious siblings haven't left the station yet". That was a slight surprise. I'm assuming the MC finds out they're siblings if he asks the girl about her 'boyfriend' instead of leaving her be? Only I never had the MC do that, so he shouldn't know they're siblings. Seems like the dev didn't account for anyone choosing those options and just assumed everyone would help tattoo girl and question tanktop girl. I like subverting expectations, but c'mon dev :LOL:

Last edited:

Marty88mph

Jun 18, 2021
Well that was a short game. :LOL: Adam was obviously trying to provoke some kind of confrontation with the MC. I wasn't giving him what he wanted, but the game wanted the MC to react anyway, so the MC swears at him, they tussle and Adam threatens to expel him. Then Jenny oh so conveniantly arrives to save his bacon, all the while invading his personal space and acting like she's coming onto him, then revealing that the MC's presence at the adademy is her doing and she wants to make "a deal" with him. At this point, the entire encounter is smelling of week old fish. Whatever games Adam and Jenny are playing with each other, I want no part of them, so I have the MC say he's going to leave, and... he's allowed to leave. Game ends.

So I'm guessing there's something weird going on with Jenny and as part of the game, you have to comply with whatever she asks of you? [sigh] Okay, game, you win. To be fair, this premise does make it different from both Being a Dik and College Kings, the other two college-based games I've played, which is good. A carbon copy may have gotten boring after a while, and I like the MC better in this one than in both aforementioned games. So okay, I'll go with it, see what happens :)

I like the references to BaD btw. Ashley saying the two guys in letterman jackets are 'Dicks' and seeing the Burgmeister & Royce logo on them.

Reactions: MrFriendly

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Can someone tell me why there's a harem tag in this game? I had to play the game like 5 times to see what I think it was all the scenes. I'm not really complaining, but it seems like the complete opposite of a harem game, following one path closes many options for the other girls. An actual multi-mod would help to save some time for those who wants to see all the content though.
Bad tag that should be removed, I was misled by it too. There's 1 short scene with the nympho chick at the pool and thats it. Ive said it before but this is the do or die chapter for me. If there's still a lack of content and nothing else drawing me in ill have to delete this too like I just had to do with Hillside.

Last edited:

Marvipego

Sep 17, 2019
Bad tag that should be removed, I was misled by it too. There's 1 short scene with the nympho chick at the pool and thats it. Ive said it before but this is the do or die chapter for me. If there's still a lack of content and nothing else drawing me in ill have to delete this too like I just had to do with Hillside.
Don't bother man. Some games take years to get good on h-scenes and I deleted too many games and reinstalled them many times too. This one surely looks like one of these, since it's heavily story-focused so it's better to not bother and come back later. For instance, i'm only interested in the korean girl, but when will she really get some good scenes? 2023 if I'm lucky, maybe never, so I just play other games and live my life while this game is "saved" for the future, if i'm still interested in these kind of games.

scalvi

Uploader
Donor
Mar 17, 2020

Marvipego

Sep 17, 2019
Use Search function
Well, usually the games here are tagged according to the current content available at the latest update so people can see it and play with the knowledge of what to expect. Don't get me wrong, I was asking because this games doesn't give a "harem" perspective at all, in fact, it made me believe that harem wouldn't fit anywhere here, so I was just curious about it.

Marty88mph

Jun 18, 2021
Well, just finished my second run, got to the current stop point in episode 2 this time rather than getting another early end. Think my favourite characters so far are Ashley, Rebecca and Vicky. When I saw there was a girl in the MC's past, I was dubious. In my (albeit limited) experience of these games, they seem to usually be the bitch type who shreds the MC's heart pre game start to give him an excuse to sleep around. But she surprised me by actually being quite nice. Rebecca is just adorable, though has an inferiority streak a mile wide. I sense her path will likely be quite difficult. Vicky I wasn't sure about at first, but she grew on me. Seems a very laid-back, chill individual once you get past the constant volatility with her brother.

Jade and Valery are kind of meh right now. MC didn't get to know Val much and Jade is a bit too in-your-face (though given her background I get why she'd be like that). Aurora could be okay, hard to judge at the moment. Her actress background being known seems to be a stumbing block, but I don't see any way to avoid that conversation coming up. Sung-Ji is just kind of there, MC doesn't have much interaction with her either. Jenny... I don't trust her. I know she's all nicey-nice now, but she's still a Richards. She may be adopted, but growing up in that family must have warped her in some way. I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop with her while keeping her at arm's length. If you can rely on anything in this world, it's the rich being manipulative and uncaring. Might be completely wrong about her, but that's just the impression I got. Her and Adam seem to already know the MC from somewhere too. Fishy, very fishy. Does Jenny remind anyone else of Maya from BaD?

All in all, a decent start to the game. It has an interesting enough story for me to come back to it when the dev(s) update it. I don't know if it's my playstyle, but like with my first run of BaD, this also ended with no sex scenes. I'm assuming they're in the game somewhere, my MC is probably just too nice to activate them :LOL:

One question: Does anyone know why Vicky isn't in the relationships section as a possible LI? The MC is getting the relevent points with her when they interact, so they must be getting recorded somewhere, but I don't see where. I didn't think side characters were tracked in that way.

Reactions: Nutri

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
CHP.3 Sneak peeks - Final and Update
This will be the last sneak peeks for the next chapter. I can't show any more previews unless I plan to spoil the entire chapter to everyone since this chapter isn't as straightforward as the previous ones.
The current progress has been mostly smooth and the beta content is mostly done, I wanted to add a few more scenes and polish up a few bad spots here and there before the release.
That being said, the release date of the Beta version will be between 5-7 of July next month. I don't see any delay happening since most of the work has been completed.
Thanks for all of your patience so far!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
CHP.3 Sneak peeks - Final and Update
This will be the last sneak peeks for the next chapter. I can't show any more previews unless I plan to spoil the entire chapter to everyone since this chapter isn't as straightforward as the previous ones.
The current progress has been mostly smooth and the beta content is mostly done, I wanted to add a few more scenes and polish up a few bad spots here and there before the release.
That being said, the release date of the Beta version will be between 5-7 of July next month. I don't see any delay happening since most of the work has been completed.
Thanks for all of your patience so far!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you Scrappy ! ❤

Mar 5, 2020
Obviously, you are looking only for H-scenes, not for the story. There is indeed few openings for a possible harem, though, I doubt this means you can get all girls at once.

If you are pursuing Ashley, on the roof at the end of chapter 2, you are given the possibility to pursue other girls. that is one possible harem path though it means only Ashley + another girl. The other possibility is during the talk with Rebecca when she asks the MC to give priority to other girls over her. That looks like another possible harem path, though it means only Rebecca + another girl

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Obviously, you are looking only for H-scenes, not for the story. There is indeed few openings for a possible harem, though, I doubt this means you can get all girls at once.

If you are pursuing Ashley, on the roof at the end of chapter 2, you are given the possibility to pursue other girls. that is one possible harem path though it means only Ashley + another girl. The other possibility is during the talk with Rebecca when she asks the MC to give priority to other girls over her. That looks like another possible harem path, though it means only Rebecca + another girl
Also Jenny knows about Jade's needs and has dropped some hints about it.

realjitter

Jun 21, 2021
Alright this is a weird one for sure...
Feels more like the Developer had to write something off of his chest to be honest. Everybody in this story is just so friendly and understanding and emotional written..kinda gives you the impression that anyone could start crying at any given second. I also dont really see how the MC is going to start banging any of this chicks since he wrote the whole cast as one, big family....Hell, even the BJ scene at the Beginning feels completley out of place in retrospect..but maybe thats just me...

Last edited:
Reactions: Gandhi Mahatma

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Alright this is a weird one for sure...
Feels more like the Developer had to write something off of his chest to be honest. Everybody in this story is just so friendly and understanding and emotional written..kinda gives you the impression that anyone could start crying at any given second. I also dont really see how the MC is going to start banging any of this chicks since he wrote the whole cast as one, big family....Hell, even the BJ scene at the Beginning feels completley out of place in retrospect..but maybe thats just me...
A lot of the first chapter or two in this game aggravated me; the take off shirt/BJ scene, Jenny asking if you liked her when you only knew her for a day. When it comes to Jade, I didn't like her right off the bat (the BJ, the fitting room, the pool). And it is like you say, you expect outbursts of tears from nearly everyone at any time, minus Ashley, because of what kind of past her and the MC.

I've seen the gallery scenes with the mod and Jade and Jenny are Quinn and Maya respectively. Only one I like out of her group is Rebecca. Aurora's wonderful in my book as well (has a bit of a high class Jill thing going on) but I do like her a lot.

If the game didn't feed you Ashley in the beginning, it'd be between those other two girls for me.

This game has been walking my knife edge of acceptance for a while and I keep saying it that depending on what happens at that party and the fallout of it will determine if I keep this game installed. I want to follow through the entire Ashley path and have them get together and all since she seems very genuine to me, wholesome. I just don't know how stable the ground this game sits on with me.

Reactions: Meghead

realjitter

Jun 21, 2021
I want to follow through the entire Ashley path
I don't even see a Ashley path tbh, i don't see any path in that matter. The Developer/s created such a weird, family atmosphere with all his characters in such a small amout of time..How do you even create drama with this? I don't know what this guy/s are going for. Maybe like a big, softcore groupscene with all of them together at the end of the story or something?.
Idk.. just feels like there's no way to not scew this strange story up. It's just bound to happen.. but nice try though

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I don't even see a Ashley path tbh, i don't see any path in that matter. The Developer/s created such a weird, family atmosphere with all his characters in such a small amout of time..How do you even create drama with this? I don't know what this guy/s are going for. Maybe like a big, softcore groupscene with all of them together at the end of the story or something?.
Idk.. just feels like there's no way to not scew this strange story up. It's just bound to happen.. but nice try though
Well you look at it more broadly, I don't. To each their own. Anybody could be right with their opinion or their outlook on this game. Everyone is going to have a "nice try" at saying what they want to say. Not any person is right, not any person is wrong. Only TLG knows where this is going.

There's two groups; Ashley's & Jenny's, with a couple of neutrals (Elizabeth, Aurora, Dani, etc) thrown in. I don't believe in the "harem" tag for this game and it's the ONLY game I've gotten in on when it was just on the ground floor (early development/release) but if it comes down to the point where you have to have a group instead of one girl, this game is going to be in the Recycle Bin so quick.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes