Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi there everybody,
I am just started to play this game but It says `did you play CH.1 ?` obviously I havent played ch.1 and It suggest that I should play chapter 1 first and kick out me to main menu.
So, my question is, Is there any link for chapter 1 of this game, or how should I approach?
I downloaded the win/linux version from the first page FYI.

Thanks in advance :)
Please try again, This version (CH 2 Gold R1) should contain Chapter 1/Prologue.

If you get kicked to main menu, click "start game", hopefully this time you will get to the Prologue,

Last edited:

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I really want to do some kind of music video of this, with scenes of the game and the music of the intro, i think it deserves it... The bad thing is that i know nothing about editing and such. Damn, i will try it anyway, hope that you wish me luck :)

oath.gif Where it all.gif Summer's.gif

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Josus Joestar

Jun 14, 2020

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She has her friends all in the academy, she has them in the city, she be courted by guys left and right,
where is she got to go? Hunting? Fishing? She has been waiting 4 Mc her whole life!

Alright, Ashley is sad and alone. Instant anxiety. I wonder if this is during the party or something? Anyone want to speculate?
Yeah it could be that simple. but I've learned nothing with these games is really simple. :LOL:
Or else she has to go away for a while ...

I think it went very quickly between the MC and her. Even though they're supposed to take it easy, they're together, and it's a serious relationship (it's not a one-night stand).

It's weird compared to the game and the story. It feels like there will be the Ashley part with some romance, and a classic student life. On the other side, there will be the part Jenny and her proteges, with the drama, the problems of the girls.

Knowing that we can also choose Jenny or the girls as LI (more or less, rather say that for the moment we can not choose Ashley).

I have the impression that in the game we have on one side Ashley and her friends, and on the other Jenny and her proteges. Ashley side for now it's just romance with or two others. While Jenny's side, we have the interesting story arcs, and the potential romances. I don't know how the dev is going to balance or mix this up.

What complicates things is that we saw in the first two chapters that if you spend time with a girl, you miss things with the others.

(That's why I imagine Ashley going away for a week or two)
If it is a thing that she has to go somewhere for something, my MC is going to live like a monk because I'm not having him touch any other girl. In storyline, they had missed opportunities back in Old Town, and I'm not going to have him miss them again that's for damn sure.

Just want to see how things develop but this is the only game in my armory right now that stands on shaky ground. One bad thing preventing my MC being with Ashley is definitely going to detour it into a ditch.
You call that influence? Saving the poor head babe from the onslaught of innuendoes of the asshole bro?
Choosing one chap over starting a good will foundation and buiding housing and work placess 4 her gurls?
She is no humanitarian, she is no manager, she is a brat with some more humaine ways about her.

Thank god someone else noticed what Adam said was bullshit, and either he's stupid or the dev went a little too far and if he does leave Jenny penniless it will make no sense.

As I wrote a while ago, Jenny's house and restaurant are HERS. She bought them with her own money, the money that had been given to her by her adoptive father.
If the father dies and Adam conviced him to change his will, leaving Jenny with no inheritance (and as I said then, that would be illegal in my country but maybe it's not in New Hampshire), she will no longer have any say in the academy or in his dad's businesses, but everything she owns would still be hers. Even if it had been a direct donation from her father while he was still alive, changing his will would not annul an inter vivos gift.
It's stupid for Adam to claim she'll soon be living in the street. He does say that in the game.

And as I said back then, it was unnecessary to create all that drama. All the dev needed to do was to have Jenny lose her influence in the academy, because she would lose her ability to help the girls and the MC which is the gist of this story. It was unwarranted to have her lose everything she had.
Babes be looking spectacular as always ... nothing new, Mc has his smooth operations going far and wide 4 them.

JUNE 2021 CHP.3 Sneak peeks & update
I'm in the last stages of production of the main content. After that, I'll spend about 2 weeks to polish what I had to provide everyone with the best experience you can have. Thanks for all of your patience!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 3, 2020
View attachment 1249032

Chin up, huni, no point in burning gazes in the floor.
We have eachother to look and feel and talk to for now.
Lets not squander this time and get to know eachothers hurts.
Maybe we can exchange thoughts and make them go away.
Is that fair to you?​
Canto Forte my brother it's safe to assume that I finally found out which one is your main girl

and I'm not going to lie I'm sad that you won't be joining me on the Jenny route

but it's still a good choice though;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yeah .. sometimes the distance is a healer, the silence the decider, but action takes preparation.
Canto Forte my brother it's safe to assume that I finally found out which one is your main girl

and I'm not going to lie I'm sad that you won't be joining me on the Jenny route

but it's still a good choice though;)
Warming up to somebody so high up in the clouds is a daunting mission, but my wings are ready.

Sep 3, 2020
Yeah .. sometimes the distance is a healer, the silence the decider, but action takes preparation.

Warming up to somebody so high up in the clouds is a daunting mission, but my wings are ready.
I think she is used to guys hitting on her all the time and treating her like a piece of meat so a nice farm boy like you will be very refreshing since you're not a player

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I am not in her life either, her life that entices producers and managers and all kinds of immage before
substance guys and gurls to act immature, their words to mean little, to cheat, to steal, to doublecross,
all in all not to care too much for another person or their feelings, or their hurts, or their aspirations.
I think she is used to guys hitting on her all the time and treating her like a piece of meat so a nice farm boy like you will be very refreshing since you're not a player
Me be too deep in holding her weight on my wings when her ethereal concirns hit the dense cold air of facts.
Game will tell where so unballanced a come together will lead.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Signatures I made for this amazing game <3
Those look great, thanks!

I am no artist, but what software to people typically use for creating the amazing animated signatures I see around here, with still photos and cool animated effects? Adobe After Effects? Web-based tools? Video editing software like Premier Pro?

Reactions: Lusikun

Lusikun

Sep 8, 2018
Those look great, thanks!

I am no artist, but what software to people typically use for creating the amazing animated signatures I see around here, with still photos and cool animated effects? Adobe After Effects? Web-based tools? Video editing software like Premier Pro?
I used Adobe After Effects to make these.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes