Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Alright, Ashley is sad and alone. Instant anxiety. I wonder if this is during the party or something? Anyone want to speculate?
Or else she has to go away for a while ...

I think it went very quickly between the MC and her. Even though they're supposed to take it easy, they're together, and it's a serious relationship (it's not a one-night stand).

It's weird compared to the game and the story. It feels like there will be the Ashley part with some romance, and a classic student life. On the other side, there will be the part Jenny and her proteges, with the drama, the problems of the girls.

Knowing that we can also choose Jenny or the girls as LI (more or less, rather say that for the moment we can not choose Ashley).

I have the impression that in the game we have on one side Ashley and her friends, and on the other Jenny and her proteges. Ashley side for now it's just romance with or two others. While Jenny's side, we have the interesting story arcs, and the potential romances. I don't know how the dev is going to balance or mix this up.

What complicates things is that we saw in the first two chapters that if you spend time with a girl, you miss things with the others.

(That's why I imagine Ashley going away for a week or two)

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Or else she has to go away for a while ...

I think it went very quickly between the MC and her. Even though they're supposed to take it easy, they're together, and it's a serious relationship (it's not a one-night stand).

It's weird compared to the game and the story. It feels like there will be the Ashley part with some romance, and a classic student life. On the other side, there will be the part Jenny and her proteges, with the drama, the problems of the girls.

Knowing that we can also choose Jenny or the girls as LI (more or less, rather say that for the moment we can not choose Ashley).

I have the impression that in the game we have on one side Ashley and her friends, and on the other Jenny and her proteges. Ashley side for now it's just romance with or two others. While Jenny's side, we have the interesting story arcs, and the potential romances. I don't know how the dev is going to balance or mix this up.

What complicates things is that we saw in the first two chapters that if you spend time with a girl, you miss things with the others.

(That's why I imagine Ashley going away for a week or two)
If it is a thing that she has to go somewhere for something, my MC is going to live like a monk because I'm not having him touch any other girl. In storyline, they had missed opportunities back in Old Town, and I'm not going to have him miss them again that's for damn sure.

Just want to see how things develop but this is the only game in my armory right now that stands on shaky ground. One bad thing preventing my MC being with Ashley is definitely going to detour it into a ditch.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I haven't played for a long time, so I had to forget things. But Jenny explains that she has personal resources (like the restaurant). She used the family's money to invest in her own name. So if her brother succeeds in removing her from the inheritance, she will still have comfortable financial resources.

However, we do not know what will happen with the university. If she doesn't keep her power over college (shared with her brother), it's going to be hard for her and everyone close to her.
Thank god someone else noticed what Adam said was bullshit, and either he's stupid or the dev went a little too far and if he does leave Jenny penniless it will make no sense.

As I wrote a while ago, Jenny's house and restaurant are HERS. She bought them with her own money, the money that had been given to her by her adoptive father.
If the father dies and Adam conviced him to change his will, leaving Jenny with no inheritance (and as I said then, that would be illegal in my country but maybe it's not in New Hampshire), she will no longer have any say in the academy or in his dad's businesses, but everything she owns would still be hers. Even if it had been a direct donation from her father while he was still alive, changing his will would not annul an inter vivos gift.
It's stupid for Adam to claim she'll soon be living in the street. He does say that in the game.

And as I said back then, it was unnecessary to create all that drama. All the dev needed to do was to have Jenny lose her influence in the academy, because she would lose her ability to help the girls and the MC which is the gist of this story. It was unwarranted to have her lose everything she had.

Reactions: RanchFTW and Awry90

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017

JUNE 2021 CHP.3 Sneak peeks & update
I'm in the last stages of production of the main content. After that, I'll spend about 2 weeks to polish what I had to provide everyone with the best experience you can have. Thanks for all of your patience!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020

JUNE 2021 CHP.3 Sneak peeks & update
I'm in the last stages of production of the main content. After that, I'll spend about 2 weeks to polish what I had to provide everyone with the best experience you can have. Thanks for all of your patience!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, Jenny & Elizabeth looking fantastic. :) Looking forward to the next episode. This game is really good and is steadily moving up my list.

Reactions: Awry90

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
I love this VN alot that I think I'm going to start over my playthroughs when the new update is out, just to enjoy this masterpiece all over again.

Sg7890

Mar 20, 2021
Any idea when the update is coming out? Just played i liked

Hi everyone! I'm here to update everyone on the current progress for chp.3!
PROGRESS / RENDER COUNT :
The simplest way to measure content is with render count, so the current render count is at about 1700.
In comparison, the beta release of chapter one had about 1400 renders and chp.2 is about 1700. Ideally, this number should increase per release due to my increased focus on this game as I am approaching a stable income from this project.

However, the planned content for chapter 3 is a lot longer than the previous 2 chapters, so we're not quite at the finish line just yet.
Initially, I wanted to split chp.3 into 2 parts because I feel like there's no way I can finish the planned content within a single chapter. But then that risks players being unsatisfied with a cliffhanger and having to wait for the next release, which I personally do not like to do.

There's still a lot of work to be done, and I will have to move the realistic release timing to be 2-3 weeks late (first week of July). I'm sorry that I couldn't work any faster, and I understand if you're disappointed about that. I will do everything I can to honor the initial release date of early / mid-June, but I think it's best to temper your expectations for now.
DISCLAIMER
Due to the dark nature of some scenes in CHP.3, I'll put a disclaimer and a choice to hide the images from those scenes in chapter 3 and the future chapters.

Reactions: 7211aaron

Gaij76

Aug 17, 2020
great character models, but a harem game without pregnancy as a repercussion ? Typical to every hentai/ harem game out there. It would be nice if it was more realistic in terms to what happens and not just play pretend but it doesnt

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
great character models, but a harem game without pregnancy as a repercussion ? Typical to every hentai/ harem game out there. It would be nice if it was more realistic in terms to what happens and not just play pretend but it doesnt
What about Heather?
Also if I remember correctly, this risk was mentioned Jade during one of your sexual encounters.

Last edited:

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Game isnt a harem. The big titty blonde you see in all the previews has been giving the MC Jill from BaDIK pump fakes in every encounter.

You can only do sexual things with 1 character whose an admitted nympho so its meaningless.

Im not sure why the harem tag is even there, game seems like its going for the slow burn for most of the LIs as they are all emotionally damaged.

fuzfuzuli

May 5, 2020
Hi there everybody,
I am just started to play this game but It says `did you play CH.1 ?` obviously I havent played ch.1 and It suggest that I should play chapter 1 first and kick out me to main menu.
So, my question is, Is there any link for chapter 1 of this game, or how should I approach?
I downloaded the win/linux version from the first page FYI.

Thanks in advance :)

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes