Sep 3, 2020
I know where you are coming from but really the only reason she fell for him to begin with was because he resembled her former boyfriend. Had nothing to do with him being poor really from what I gathered.
you're right bro but maybe that's how it started but I think that there is something between them now

and I like the fact that he can't buy her expensive things

all he can do is love her with all his heart and that's enough for her

and I know it's not the most important thing but they have an incredible attraction to each other

but then again I think the reason why their attraction is so strong is because they care for each other also

screenshot0001.png

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
View attachment 1271679

So.. Beta Release day is coming in a week, and I'm here to update everyone on the progress of the release. As per previous post, the release will come between 5-7th of July.

This chapter has been a tough challenge for me to make due to multiple reasons, some involving my real-life situation, most of them stemming from the different nature and focus on the chapter as a whole. But I'm glad to tell you that I'm really happy with what I've managed to make so far!

I can't wait to show everyone what I've made! See you again when the beta releases.
Thank you for all of your support and your patience with this project!
Wow Rebecca and Jenny looks damn good in those dresses, Rebecca is stacked.

Sep 3, 2020
second that, though im hoping for some Jenny and mc romantic action-time soon enough:p
I just want to say that I love Jenny with all my heart

I would never push her to do anything physical until she's ready

but if Jenny is ready in this update well that dresses days are numbered

I'm going to turn Jennys dress into confetti

fuck it I will chew through it if I have to

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
The pink girl is not a LI? At the moment she doesn't seem to be interest in the MC at all.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
The pink girl is not a LI? At the moment she doesn't seem to be interest in the MC at all.
I'm pretty sure Sung-Ji is included in the LI list. Maybe it might not start off as quick with her as the others, but I'm pretty sure she's in there. Definitely in the walkthrough for +1's though. I know she's in the Relationship panel, so maybe with Chapter 3 those who want her may have more of a chance.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I'm pretty sure Sung-Ji is included in the LI list. Maybe it might not start off as quick with her as the others, but I'm pretty sure she's in there. Definitely in the walkthrough for +1's though. I know she's in the Relationship panel, so maybe with Chapter 3 those who want her may have more of a chance.
Thanks for the info. Not that I want her. Just curious:p. If I want a Korean girl I rather choose Rebecca:love:. I don't even know how to swim irl but oh well:rolleyes:

Sep 3, 2020
I just looked through Meushi's walkthrough and I think Sung's route opens at the end of Chapter 2 if you have a lot of +1's with her, but yes, I'd rather have Rebecca too
Hey bro, I was wondering if you could tell me how long this game is going to be and how many chapters, it's going to have I enjoy a good love story and a good love story is hard to find, so I think I'm going to keep this game on my computer forever after it's finished

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Hey bro, I was wondering if you could tell me how long this game is going to be and how many chapters, it's going to have I enjoy a good love story and a good love story is hard to find, so I think I'm going to keep this game on my computer forever after it's finished
I personally have no idea my friend. Expect at least 8. I don't think it'll be any less than that unless the upcoming chapters have a lot in them and go longer than usual. I'm guessing personally at least 8, so we have a ways to go yet, but honestly that's all an educated guess.

Sep 3, 2020
I personally have no idea my friend. Expect at least 8. I don't think it'll be any less than that unless the upcoming chapters have a lot in them and go longer than usual. I'm guessing personally at least 8, so we have a ways to go yet, but honestly that's all an educated guess.
I'm thinking about 20 chapters because this game has a lot of girls

if I'm being honest I wouldn't mind 8 because I'm probably only going to play Jenny's route over and over again

but it's probably going to be more than eight because we have a lot of stuff to do we have to stop Jenny's Brother

and we probably have a killer or something coming to the school we probably have to stop him to

and don't forget we have a unknown male character to deal with he could be a hundred times worse than Jenny's brother

think of it this way if Jenny's brother is Lex Luthor the unknown guy could beat Thanos

because there is in unspoken rule when it comes to villains if a villain is nice and friendly on the outside that makes them more dangerous than a villain that is obviously evil

now to be fair nothing in the game says that the new guy is a New villain but I get a bad feeling from him
screenshot0002.png

Casper52

Mar 20, 2021
I'm thinking about 20 chapters because this game has a lot of girls

if I'm being honest I wouldn't mind 8 because I'm probably only going to play Jenny's route over and over again

but it's probably going to be more than eight because we have a lot of stuff to do we have to stop Jenny's Brother

and we probably have a killer or something coming to the school we probably have to stop him to

and don't forget we have a unknown male character to deal with he could be a hundred times worse than Jenny's brother

think of it this way if Jenny's brother is Lex Luthor the unknown guy could beat Thanos

because there is in unspoken rule when it comes to villains if a villain is nice and friendly on the outside that makes them more dangerous than a villain that is obviously evil

now to be fair nothing in the game says that the new guy is a New villain but I get a bad feeling from him
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I guess the story will end within 12-14 chapters depending on how big updates are.
Reminder, Only Jenny route provides path to open Rebeccca, Sung Ji and everyone's favorite Vicky's route so you can also explore those 3 paths too. I am anxiously waiting for chp -3. ;)

Edited: Forgot to add Vicky.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
I guess the story will end within 12-14 chapters depending on how big updates are.
Reminder, Only Jenny route provides path to open Rebeccca and Sung Ji's route so you can also explore those 2 paths too. I am anxiously waiting for chp -3. ;)
That's cool, but if you know anything about me, you know that I I'm a one-woman kind of man and I don't do three ways Jenny is the only girl for me, so I don't care about any other girl, but I'm curious my brother what do you think about the new guy do you think he's a new more dangerous villain or arrival that may try to take Jenny from us

• Red Heart
Reactions: Awry90 and Casper52

Casper52

Mar 20, 2021
That's cool, but if you know anything about me, you know that I I'm a one-woman kind of man and I don't do three ways Jenny is the only girl for me, so I don't care about any other girl, but I'm curious my brother what do you think about the new guy do you think he's a new more dangerous villain or arrival that may try to take Jenny from us
Sorry about that, but anyways i think Derek(his name so far i remember) he will not be Villian, rather he is side character may be in future MC and Derek will be close friends and work together to solve issues. Lets see what happens in future chapters! we can't predict.

Sep 3, 2020
Sorry about that, but anyways i think Derek(his name so far i remember) he will not be Villian, rather he is side character may be in future MC and Derek will be close friends and work together to solve issues. Lets see what happens in future chapters! we can't predict.
oh my brother you have nothing to apologize for I was just letting you know that I im a romantic and Jenny is my waifu for lifeu
I hope we get to put a ring on it

screenshot0001.png

:love:

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes