SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
lets hope for that, the game already set a happy enviroment to play, some chicks have a tormented past but they are healing and moving foward, hope the devs continues this road and shit dont turn dark like happened with buried desires, that game went downhill fast and RN the story is a cesspool...

Sep 3, 2020
lets hope for that, the game already set a happy enviroment to play, some chicks have a tormented past but they are healing and moving foward, hope the devs continues this road and shit dont turn dark like happened with buried desires, that game went downhill fast and RN the story is a cesspool...
I said this a long time ago but wouldn't it be cool if at the end of the game the MC proposed to Jenny on a horse just like some rich guy tried to do a long time ago and at Jenny and MC wedding

when it's time for them to dance together for the first time the song that is used is Hello Love by Kadesh

dojito

Aug 20, 2020
Sorry but I don't know where to ask this.

I'm looking for a game that at the very start the MC (guy) points with a gun at his soon to be college headmistress in a car accident where the girl involved results to get in a wheelchair. (I'm not spoiling anything, that scene is the very first).

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Aug 2, 2018
I asked this before and I'm pretty sure I didn't get an answer but I remember someone online was playing part 3 like months before, is it out to like high paying patrons or smth?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I asked this before and I'm pretty sure I didn't get an answer but I remember someone online was playing part 3 like months before, is it out to like high paying patrons or smth?
No , it has not even been released yet, see statement from Patreon page below

So.. Beta Release day is coming in a week, and I'm here to update everyone on the progress of the release. As per previous post, the release will come between 5-7th of July.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
i think it's cause this game makes a few references to BaD

also ashley kinda gives off josy vibes
It seems several characters from this game are like those in BaD;
  1. Aurora plays tennis and is somewhat "high society" (Jill)
  2. Rebecca is shy, plays piano (Jill)
  3. As was just mentioned, Ashley has a Josy thing going on (I sure as shit hope she doesn't turn out like her)
  4. The two college punks refer to the dick helmet (Derek/DIKs)
  5. Elizabeth, the one with the icy blue eyes, is sort of the intimidating teacher, like a certain librarian (Bella)
  6. MC plays guitar as well
So yeah, there's a few similarities and references

Sep 3, 2020
i think it's cause this game makes a few references to BaD

also ashley kinda gives off josy vibes
in my opinion this is just my opinion this game is a thousand times no a million times better than bad

you see when I was playing bad I fell for a girl and

I'm a one-woman kind of man so I spend all my time in the game with that. one Girl and nobody else

but later on in the game turns out if I wanted to be with that girl I had to accept a three-way relationship

I don't like three-way relationship
but I love the girl so I accepted it but

if that wasn't bad enough
they asked me for an open relationship and the game did not give me the option to say no I was so heartbroken that I deleted the game and never play it again

but I love this game so far it does not force me to do anything I don't want to do

oh and Jenny is love Jenny is life:love:

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2019
in my opinion this is just my opinion this game is a thousand times no a million times better than bad

you see when I was playing bad I fell for a girl and

I'm a one-woman kind of man so I spend all my time in the game with that. one Girl and nobody else

but later on in the game turns out if I wanted to be with that girl I had to accept a three-way relationship

I don't like three-way relationship
but I love the girl so I accepted it but

if that wasn't bad enough
they asked me for an open relationship and the game did not give me the option to say no I was so heartbroken that I deleted the game and never play it again

but I love this game so far it does not force me to do anything I don't want to do

oh and Jenny is love Jenny is life:love:
Yeah I get you bro and I am guessing you're talking about Josy and Maja

Sep 3, 2020
it's true that this game doesn't force you enter an open relationship with any of the girls, but i wouldn't say that makes this game a million times better than BaD.

Take all of the sex & romantic drama from BaD & that game is still good simply cause of the comedy aspect of it all. Derek farting when Tybalt was trying to seduce a maid cracked me up or Tybalt hiding a panty covered watermelon under his bed with Jill's photo on it. That's some American Pie funny shit if you ask me.
don't get me wrong my brother I'm happy that you love the game
I'm not saying it's a bad game I'm just saying it's a bad game for me it actually broke my heart

you should have seen me after I deleted the game I was completely distraught

Reactions: drooopy

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
it's true that this game doesn't force you enter an open relationship with any of the girls, but i wouldn't say that makes this game a million times better than BaD.

Take all of the sex & romantic drama from BaD & that game is still good simply cause of the comedy aspect of it all. Derek farting when Tybalt was trying to seduce a maid cracked me up or Tybalt hiding a panty covered watermelon under his bed with Jill's photo on it. That's some American Pie funny shit if you ask me.
"American Pie" as a comedy gold standard:unsure:...tastes/personalities differ as always.
I agree with few who have said this game could turn to be better than badik.
If nothing else, im finding girls from this game way hotter than those from badik (yup, even bella isnt match for jenny and others).

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
i find bella to be the least attractive out of the main 6, but I agree that this game has BaD potential, maybe it can even surpass it.
Agreed, I hope it can. But this is an A.O.A. thread, so I think we should get back to bringing our attention to that, and not the other game. It's not quite fair at all to TLG for us to keep mentioning it to be honest.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes