Ikadiinan

Aug 4, 2020
chapter 4 public version ending is valerie and rebecca going to sleep? sorry I'm kinda confuse because it's not far from ending of beta version

Edaten143

Apr 11, 2018
This month are my happy month..... after playing Being a DIK for almost 2 weeks... then summer gone next...... then this game..... next month sure will be another happy month XD.... this is why not playing every new game are worth it.... atleast wait 1 year for MAX enjoyment

Cdragom91

Sep 16, 2017
The next chapter going to be wonderfull, i made various path's, but Rebecca only, Ashley Vallery and Aurora Path and Vallery only be the best (also, Jenny with Threesome with Jade final scene is curious, harem maybe? Following the conversation between Jade Jenny and us)

Sep 3, 2020
The next chapter going to be wonderfull, i made various path's, but Rebecca only, Ashley Vallery and Aurora Path and Vallery only be the best (also, Jenny with Threesome with Jade final scene is curious, harem maybe? Following the conversation between Jade Jenny and us)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Hey with how big this game is getting 9gbs is going to be a long download for lots of people. I've noticed every download link except mega has a chance to randomly stop downloading making me start overespecially on Mega unless you pay (which is dumb). It's probably smart for you to add an Update only download like Treasure of Nadia did or V.I.R.T.U.E.S. is currently doing, so people won't have to keep redownloading your game.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes