• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I think so, games like AOA and Being a Dick usually take between 5 and 6 months :(
He has shortened the release time lately. The last 2 chapters have been released after roughly 4 months so I think that is the time we can expect until the next chapter, unless he can hire more people. However, the down side to this is that there have been more errors also (mostly in dialogue) since he appears to be in a rush to write it and apparently doesn't have time to check it for errors.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Hey with how big this game is getting 9gbs is going to be a long download for lots of people. I've noticed every download link except mega has a chance to randomly stop downloading making me start overespecially on Mega unless you pay (which is dumb). It's probably smart for you to add an Update only download like Treasure of Nadia did or V.I.R.T.U.E.S. is currently doing, so people won't have to keep redownloading your game.
or add a torrent-version u.u (since nopy died)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So . .are you not showing yourselves down there, is that what you are telling me ?
MC showed all his throbbing splendor to all the girls in episode one .. .
if he was a gentleman and eased everyones tensions by showing he is there for them 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000%
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have faith .. Jens body is nice and love conquers all.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Why does this exist on the front page?

> Review notice: Any reviews mentioning Being A DIK will be removed!

LOL. Isn't it already against the rules to mention other games in a review? Specifically calling out Being a DIK is just like free advertisement for Being a DIK on this game's page, isn't that kinda unfair.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Great .. you have been to other universities and seen other groups of boys and girls.
More power to you, I guess.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017

LOL. Isn't it already against the rules to mention other games in a review? Specifically calling out Being a DIK is just like free advertisement for Being a DIK on this game's page, isn't that kinda unfair.
and then...people mention BaDIK in their reviews anyway u.u

Sep 3, 2020
He has shortened the release time lately. The last 2 chapters have been released after roughly 4 months so I think that is the time we can expect until the next chapter, unless he can hire more people. However, the down side to this is that there have been more errors also (mostly in dialogue) since he appears to be in a rush to write it and apparently doesn't have time to check it for errors.
I have a reading disability and I can't read so typos don't really bother me

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
10gb shit with no story and sex scenes
Yeah.... The Vicky and Jenny night scenes hit my annoyance threshold, its a wrap for me, this was my last episode. I let the false impression of chapter 1 reel me in but at this point I can see this is going to be a very slow burn for all but 2 of the LIs and I just don't have the patience to wait half a year or more. Not going to bother with a deep dive into the script, zero motivation for it at this point.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But I can drop this VN with this parting gift, by selecting "I don't think this is a good idea," $bJenHarem is set to False.

You shouldn't have to worry about the Jade/Jenny harem route anymore.

Sep 3, 2020
Yeah.... The Vicky and Jenny night scenes hit my annoyance threshold, its a wrap for me, this was my last episode. I let the false impression of chapter 1 reel me in but at this point I can see this is going to be a very slow burn for all but 2 of the LIs and I just don't have the patience to wait half a year or more. Not going to bother with a deep dive into the script, zero motivation for it at this point.

But I can drop this VN with this parting gift, by selecting "I don't think this is a good idea," $bJenHarem is set to False.

thank you so much brother

Legend.Killer

Aug 12, 2021

Let me tell you something you already know .. the world is a very nasty place and LOL .. sorry couldn't stop .. about slow burning .. yeah i get you .. it' baad .. BUT .. let's mention something that we all saw .. sex with jade .. kiss with valery ..intimate moment with jenny and .. of course .. i haven't played chapter 4 .. so too mention sex with ashley of course .. i mean .. it's been only 4 chapters .. and we have all of this moments .. for me .. at least .. they are great and i am satisfied .. don't know bout you .. but games like Hillside and Summer's gone .. they are slow burn too .. and Hillside is like 10 chapters and just some kiss and a few moments .. summer's gone has one kiss .. and a mysterious story and character feelings bout MC .. in A.o.A .. at least you know that they fell something for you .. but brother .. sometimes .. having even a little talk or moment .. is wayyy better than a sex scene or some other shit

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019

Because every game with a school setting gets unfavorably compared to Being a DIK (often called a "rip-off" or "carbon copy") and most doesn't bother to read the rules. There are BaDIK fans that like to troll these threads and spread propaganda about it. In some game threads it has gotten so bad that the Developers doesn't visit anymore because they just get met with all that negativity every time.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Trivial question. But the gold version of chapter 4 will be made and therefore should we wait or not? Because it seems to me that the gold version was only in chapter 3.... :unsure:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
For the love of gaming .. there are other universities out there in the world,
not just this one that our MC happened to be accepted for nil.JEnny shilled out outrageous amounts of cash and unrelenting good will to get MC and a bunch of other orphans
all around her, spreading the good will, as she was a good will gift from Adam”s father.
Because every game with a school setting gets unfavorably compared to Being a DIK (often called a "rip-off" or "carbon copy") and most doesn't bother to read the rules. There are BaDIK fans that like to troll these threads and spread propaganda about it. In some game threads it has gotten so bad that the Developers doesn't visit anymore because they just get met with all that negativity every time.
Maybe some gamers would rather go to the university of problems, or the Bear in the Night one, who knows ?!

dosenspezi

May 2, 2017
Sometimes it might have something to do with the spirits some dev called in episode 1! For reasons, I guess.

Reactions: yaksh000
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes