rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
I have stopped trying combos myself because too many block scenes with others. Ashley and Jenny always take priority so if there is a conflict you will get their scenes if you are on their routes.
Ashley, Vicky and Sung Ji doesn't work as a combo. They all have conflicting scenes with each other. Vicky have priority over Sung Ji and Ashley has, like I said, priority over both.
Jenny and her gang have conflicting scenes with each other and with Ashley, Vicky and Sung Ji.
I would recommend to start one for each girl because chances are that there will be even more conflicts in the future and you risk having to start all over later because one of your favorites get blocked.
Thanks - yea that's what I thought - I guess I'll do single routes for each girl.

Reactions: Crusader of Romance

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
Just finished the public version and I am highly satisfied. This chapter progressed the relationship with the girls unlike any chapter before. Hell this chapter was on a LI confession spree, we had 4 confessions with different LI's such as(Vicky, Sung-Ji, Aurora and Elizabeth) and that's not only appreciated but also commendable.

TLGames managed to fit those 4 confessions in the same chapter without it feeling rushed or unsatisfied. And on top of that he also included Ashely's sex scene and Vicky's handjob. The guy is a madlad.

Also, is it just me, that I can't help but notice how good the lighting in this game is? Good lighting can make or break the realism and immersion of the game. The whole game has wonderful color scheme and it's visually a masterpiece to look at. I noticed it especially, in chapter 4 after being rescued from Marcus, in the dorm, the night with the moon shining scene.
c4night_ash_s6.jpg

I sometimes just stop for a few seconds and stare in awe at these renders. It's not only the lighting but the character models are also some of the most beautiful models I have ever seen. Sung-Ji being the most attractive Asian model in games such as these, at least to me. And on top of that he can also create some of the most graceful environments, do you remember how perfect the environment was for the Ashley confession on the rooftop? My god, it was the most beautiful things I have ever seen in a game like these.

Untitled.png

TLGames really knows how to combine good lighting, beautiful character models and breathtaking environments to create such a good game.

Hope to see more from you in the future. Good luck TLGames!!!

Last edited:

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Just finished the gold version and I am highly satisfied. This chapter progressed the relationship with the girls unlike any chapter before. Hell this chapter was on a LI confession spree, we had 4 confessions with different LI's such as(Vicky, Sung-Ji, Aurora and Elizabeth) and that's not only appreciated but also commendable.

TLGames managed to fit those 4 confessions in the same chapter without it feeling rushed or unsatisfied. And on top of that he also included Ashely's sex scene and Vicky's handjob. The guy is a madlad.

Also, is it just me, that I can't help but notice how good the lighting in this game is? Good lighting can make or break the realism and immersion of the game. The whole game has wonderful color scheme and it's visually a masterpiece to look at. I noticed it especially, in chapter 4 after being rescued from Marcus, in the dorm, the night with the moon shining scene.
View attachment 1524748

I sometimes just stop for a few seconds and stare in awe at these renders. It's not only the lighting but the character models are also some of the most beautiful models I have ever seen. Sung-Ji being the most attractive Asian model in games such as these, at least to me. And on top of that he can also create some of the most graceful environments, do you remember how perfect the environment was for the Ashley confession on the rooftop? My god, it was the most beautiful things I have ever seen in a game like these.

View attachment 1524769

TLGames really knows how to combine good lighting, beautiful character models and breathtaking environments to create such a good game.

Hope to see more from you in the future. Good luck TLGames!!!
Some were complaining and claiming there was no story or sex in this so I'm glad to see your positive post. I'm playing it right now and so fare I'm loving the chapter. And I completely agree about the lighting.

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
Guys is this it? i mean i read some advice last 2 weeks ago that i should wait for the "Gold update or something" before playing.
so is this the "Gold something" their talking about? or there will be another update after this? and if their will be other update whats the difference between this update and the gold one hoping that you guys can help me with this.

thanks in advance

cheers

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Guys is this it? i mean i read some advice last 2 weeks ago that i should wait for the "Gold update or something" before playing.
so is this the "Gold something" their talking about? or there will be another update after this? and if their will be other update whats the difference between this update and the gold one hoping that you guys can help me with this.

thanks in advance

cheers
Gold will be after this about max 1 week i think,i advise too you be patient ^^

mma456

Dec 2, 2018

thanks in advance

cheers
Sorry, I didn't know about this earlier but this is the public version. The difference between the beta version, public and gold version is as follows:-

Beta - Testing pre-release version, likely to have bugs. Most people shouldn't play this.
Public - Public release following testing. Available for free on Patreon.
Gold - Public + extra animations and galleries. Not free.

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
Torrent for public version.

Gold will be after this about max 1 week i think,i advise too you be patient ^^
Sorry, you were right. I didn't know about this earlier but this is the public version. I got it confused with the gold version.

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
there is harem tag but seems i being forced to choose bettween jenny\ashley and ashley\Sun Li...am i right?

VeryGG

Aug 9, 2021
Gold is already out. It was the beta version that was out on November 12th and the Gold version was out yesterday, 29th November.
Oh, really? Is this Gold version or just public version like everyone discussed a few page ago. Like the difference between the Gold and Public...

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
there is harem tag but seems i being forced to choose bettween jenny\ashley and ashley\Sun Li...am i right?
There will be some harem options (mini-harmens, I think the Dev called it) but most of the time some girls will have priority over others when it comes to some scenes. Ashley and Jenny have the highest priority and Sung Ji have one of the lowest. If you go for a harem playthrough you will miss romantic scenes with some of the girls but you should still be able to get the harem content. However, it's important to note that they just started one of the harem routes in chapter 4 so there isn't much harem content yet.

yaksh000

Apr 25, 2019
Let me tell you something you already know .. the world is a very nasty place and LOL .. sorry couldn't stop .. about slow burning .. yeah i get you .. it' baad .. BUT .. let's mention something that we all saw .. sex with jade .. kiss with valery ..intimate moment with jenny and .. of course .. i haven't played chapter 4 .. so too mention sex with ashley of course .. i mean .. it's been only 4 chapters .. and we have all of this moments .. for me .. at least .. they are great and i am satisfied .. don't know bout you .. but games like Hillside and Summer's gone .. they are slow burn too .. and Hillside is like 10 chapters and just some kiss and a few moments .. summer's gone has one kiss .. and a mysterious story and character feelings bout MC .. in A.o.A .. at least you know that they fell something for you .. but brother .. sometimes .. having even a little talk or moment .. is wayyy better than a sex scene or some other shit
I didn't play Hillside but Summer's Gone story is top tier in comparison to A.O.A story which is basically a shitshow right now.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
so is this the "Gold something" their talking about? or there will be another update after this?
Do you see the title at the top of the thread? Says public, not gold right? So no, this isn't the gold version.

Beta - Testing pre-release version, likely to have bugs. Most people shouldn't play this.
Public - Public release following testing. Available for free on Patreon.
Gold - Public + extra animations and galleries. Not free.
Just finished the gold version and I am highly satisfied.
Great, shame the gold version hasn't leaked yet.
Yes this is the gold version, it was out yesterday. There will be no new updates to the game for at least about 4 months.
No, this is the public version. The gold version hasn't leaked yet. The public and gold versions were both released 29th November within a couple of hours of each other.

Reactions: mma456

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Guess what .. the life of orphans only getting hand outs and those handing out expecting
instant gratification or even sexual favors without any relationship is nasty too.

All of the girls are orphans, the Ashley bunch are away from home playing at life on their own,
and already in the opening Ashley reveal, we hear them talking of guys hitting on her.

Because they are so unexperienced, all they know is getting hit on.
They have no way of recognizing genuine care or slow paced relationship building.
They are set to expunge any and all real suitors because of bad past habbits.

This is why MC is the only one for Ash .. he is a guy she is not fearful of or angry with.
They are childhood friends with the twist they know all of eachother”s heartache,
to the point MC felt Ash deserved better and just cut ties with her:
The only way he saw fit in his little lonely heart - denoounce any friendshipfor her to prosper.

The twist is the exact one many movies and novel portray:
Going anywhere with a broken heart is bad and going worse kind of experience.

As it turns out, Ash had been pining for MC back then:
the one great boy she could be wild and funny and angry with:
he could take it and still brighten her day.

This is heartbreaking because it is about coming of age young adults,
all orphaned one way (ditched by their loved ones) or another (leaving home for uni).
I didn't play Hillside but Summer's Gone story is top tier in comparison to A.O.A story which is basically a shitshow right now.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes