Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
For the love of gaming .. there are other universities out there in the world,
not just this one that our MC happened to be accepted for nil.JEnny shilled out outrageous amounts of cash and unrelenting good will to get MC and a bunch of other orphans
all around her, spreading the good will, as she was a good will gift from Adam”s father.

Maybe some gamers would rather go to the university of problems, or the Bear in the Night one, who knows ?!
Huh, what up? I'm here :D

Reactions: portgasdluigi
Sep 3, 2020
Let me tell you something you already know .. the world is a very nasty place and LOL .. sorry couldn't stop .. about slow burning .. yeah i get you .. it' baad .. BUT .. let's mention something that we all saw .. sex with jade .. kiss with valery ..intimate moment with jenny and .. of course .. i haven't played chapter 4 .. so too mention sex with ashley of course .. i mean .. it's been only 4 chapters .. and we have all of this moments .. for me .. at least .. they are great and i am satisfied .. don't know bout you .. but games like Hillside and Summer's gone .. they are slow burn too .. and Hillside is like 10 chapters and just some kiss and a few moments .. summer's gone has one kiss .. and a mysterious story and character feelings bout MC .. in A.o.A .. at least you know that they fell something for you .. but brother .. sometimes .. having even a little talk or moment .. is wayyy better than a sex scene or some other shit
am I the only one who loves slow burns

ok I'm going to say something that'll probably get me in trouble

I think Jenny and MC has a better love story than any couple in being a dick

don't get me wrong the love story in being a dick is good but I don't get the

feeling of I've been waiting all my life just for you

dat I get from Jenny and the MC

it feels like God created one soul

then he took that one soul

then cut it into two pieces

then with one half he created Jenny and with the other half he created the mc

the two of them feel like two halves of the same soul

screenshot0002.png

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
Thanks for your efforts. I joined your Patreon. Torrents are always the way to go. Hope you can keep doing this for other games I'm following as well and I'll be sure to continue donating.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Those of you on their respective routes...any additional content (compared to the beta) for Rebecca and / or Elizabeth? (gauging whether to re-play this or not)

Thanks in advance. :)

Cdragom91

Sep 16, 2017
Let me tell you something you already know .. the world is a very nasty place and LOL .. sorry couldn't stop .. about slow burning .. yeah i get you .. it' baad .. BUT .. let's mention something that we all saw .. sex with jade .. kiss with valery ..intimate moment with jenny and .. of course .. i haven't played chapter 4 .. so too mention sex with ashley of course .. i mean .. it's been only 4 chapters .. and we have all of this moments .. for me .. at least .. they are great and i am satisfied .. don't know bout you .. but games like Hillside and Summer's gone .. they are slow burn too .. and Hillside is like 10 chapters and just some kiss and a few moments .. summer's gone has one kiss .. and a mysterious story and character feelings bout MC .. in A.o.A .. at least you know that they fell something for you .. but brother .. sometimes .. having even a little talk or moment .. is wayyy better than a sex scene or some other shit
I think the same, chapter 4 is good, the entire game is good, people wanna only sex search in other games or in xvideos, the story of this game is beautiful

taler

Oct 5, 2017
It just annoys me, why not the mods just delete those reviews instead of putting a warning. I kinda hate BaDIK so hearing about it when I don't want to sucks.

Reactions: Krylo Zagato

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Does anybody have saves for all the routes? All of my saves are not working, they just put me back in the main menu after ch3 ends.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
but games like Hillside and Summer's gone .. they are slow burn too .. and Hillside is like 10 chapters and just some kiss and a few moments .. summer's gone has one kiss .. and a mysterious story and character feelings bout MC
I don't play those for that exact reason.

in A.o.A .. at least you know that they fell something for you .. but brother .. sometimes .. having even a little talk or moment .. is wayyy better than a sex scene or some other shit
Depends on what type of hombre you are and I am not that type of hombre. Feelsgood moments are nice but it never has and never will do much for me, i've never been the romantic type.

Honestly, sex with most of these characters seems more realistic than them falling in love with you after... I think only 3 days have passed in-game? Every LI in this game is seemingly an innocent virgin or a product of sexual abuse but it's a moot point. Im doing what everyone would suggest of me, moving on.

Enjoy it if you enjoy it, it's not for me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: yaksh000

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
Ok I need some info please? I'm currently working on a Jenny route and a Ashley route because I know those will not work together as far as I know - I also know that Jenny/Jade works. What other combos are there? Is there a full harem route with all girls in the house? will Sun Ji work with Ashley or Ashley work with Vicky? I hate these games that have soo many great looking models but only a few routes, I thought about running single routes for the all but dayum lol, I gotta get Elizabeth in the too she needs some loving lol. Thanks all

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes