Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I have no clue if my saves are from beta, public, or gold so I guess I will have to wait for gold to be uploaded
I guess all modders with for gold as well, so best just to wait

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
Do you see the title at the top of the thread? Says public, not gold right? So no, this isn't the gold version.

Beta - Testing pre-release version, likely to have bugs. Most people shouldn't play this.
Public - Public release following testing. Available for free on Patreon.
Gold - Public + extra animations and galleries. Not free.

Great, shame the gold version hasn't leaked yet.

No, this is the public version. The gold version hasn't leaked yet. The public and gold versions were both released 29th November within a couple of hours of each other.
I didn't even know that there was something like a public version. Thanks for letting me know, I will edit my previous post.

Reactions: Meushi

Chronos7

Dec 10, 2020
Hey there. Just started playing the game (Looks great btw), and saw that in the letter from the university the date is wrong. It should be 2020, not 2018.

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Guys is there any way to change the name of the MC please reply guyszz
There is no default name. You choose the name at the start of the game. If you are playing somebody else's save, I don't think you can change the name without a console command.

_Rykon_

Mar 12, 2020
I just downloaded this and while playin chapter 1 i found a set of missing images....
This happens at Jade and Rebecca wake up Scene, after them realizing Valery is already up!
Im gettin the error: Image "c1_GMornJade(x)" not found, being (x) the numbers 1 to 9

And as it seems the scene after the phone call a bit forward is also missing scenes...
Image "c1_GoldMorn_Eliz_(x)" not found, again being (x)the numbers 1 to 9

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes