bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
WHAT THE HELL TO MAKE 3 VERSIONS OF THE SAME EPISODE!!!!!!!!!

release the full episode in one issue, no one will mind waiting a few more days for the final result!!!!!!!
Gold patrons get the Gold and Beta versions of the game. Other patrons get the public and Beta versions. That is why there are 3 versions. YOU ARE NOT FORCED TO PLAY ALL 3 VERSIONS

if you are willing to wait for the Gold version ( as you said yourself ) then what are you fucking complaining about?

CN47

Jun 27, 2021
I started the game from the beginning (after deleting all the saves from the Appdata/Renpy/AOA folder) and got stuck at the time of exit from train station. I talk to all 3 people (Valery, the other girl and his brother) and check the first text message but the second text message never comes from Ashley. Anybody else can confirm this ?

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I just started playing this game. I noticed it has the harem tag. I used the search feature and got some info on how the harem works in this game. I would really like to end up with Jenny, Ashley, and perhaps Vicky, Rebecca, or Valery as a third. Most posts claim it is more like a mini harem. Also, it sounds like I have to choose between Jenny and Ashley and can't have both? Which girls do I have to choose between or which girls lock me out from others? It would be helpful to know this going forward...

Reactions: ___charming___

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I started the game from the beginning (after deleting all the saves from the Appdata/Renpy/AOA folder) and got stuck at the time of exit from train station. I talk to all 3 people (Valery, the other girl and his brother) and check the first text message but the second text message never comes from Ashley. Anybody else can confirm this ?
Was it Gold edition? My download of Gold Edition is finished in about 20 min, I'll test and see if I get the same problem.

CN47

Jun 27, 2021
Was it Gold edition? My download of Gold Edition is finished in about 20 min, I'll test and see if I get the same problem.
Yep! Didn't have this problem until yesterday (public version).
Update: Game is working fine!
I just figured that it's not bugged, it's the scrappy mod that prevented me from progressing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crusader of Romance

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I just started playing this game. I noticed it has the harem tag. I used the search feature and got some info on how the harem works in this game. I would really like to end up with Jenny, Ashley, and perhaps Vicky, Rebecca, or Valery as a third. Most posts claim it is more like a mini harem. Also, it sounds like I have to choose between Jenny and Ashley and can't have both? Which girls do I have to choose between or which girls lock me out from others? It would be helpful to know this going forward...
The game has a priority system since a lot of scenes with different girls take place at the same time so some girls are given priority in some scenes. Ashley and Jenny have the highest priority and you have to choose between them in the beginning (but you will probably get another chance to get on their paths later).
Sung Ji has one of the lowest priorities, Vicky takes priority over her. If you play a solo girl playthrough it's best to not be on any other girl's path. That's why many chose to have a playthrough for every girl instead.
When it comes to the harems there isn't much info yet but if you go multiple girls, you will miss some scenes but have a chance for harem scenes later. Ashley will be part of at least one harem, Jenny and Jade is part of one and Jenny and Vicky will proberbly be part of one. Rebecca will most likely also be part of one.
That is all I know.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
The game has a priority system since a lot of scenes with different girls take place at the same time so some girls are given priority in some scenes. Ashley and Jenny have the highest priority and you have to choose between them in the beginning (but you will probably get another chance to get on their paths later).
Sung Ji has one of the lowest priorities, Vicky takes priority over her. If you play a solo girl playthrough it's best to not be on any other girl's path. That's why many chose to have a playthrough for every girl instead.
When it comes to the harems there isn't much info yet but if you go multiple girls, you will miss some scenes but have a chance for harem scenes later. Ashley will be part of at least one harem, Jenny and Jade is part of one and Jenny and Vicky will proberbly be part of one. Rebecca will most likely also be part of one.
That is all I know.
Hmm, I'm not a fan of multiple playthroughs. Sounds like the harem path is unknown at this point. Does treating Jade like a fuck buddy lock me out from other love interests? I'm wondering if "friends with benefits" is too good to be true with her and if I should steer clear.

Reactions: ___charming___
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes