Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
gold version is that the gold version has the following:-
1) Some extra scenes and Chapter 4 Conclusion.
2) Added New Gallery Entries.
3) Added Wallpapers (for phone)

Can anyone tell me how to unlock Valery wallpaper on the phone?
Yep! Didn't have this problem until yesterday (public version).
Update: Game is working fine!
I just figured that it's not bugged, it's the scrappy mod that prevented me from progressing.
I am also stuck in the subway. Any fix or update for this?
No new scenes added?
Hey guys whats the difference between the Chapter 4 Public version and Chapter 4 gold version? I downloaded the Public version yesterday and im looking at the changelog and its the same for both version . Do I need to upgrade it to the gold version?
So, does anybody know how to unlock the other wallpapers for the phone? I thought it would depend on what route you are on but I only have Jenny's no matter what route.
Did you delete the mod to get past the train station?
What's different between the Chapter 4 Public version/Chapter 4 gold version? Change-log seems exactly the same
Is there any difference between the public version and the gold version, guys?
the public and gold edition are different?

sorry if is a dumb question but i got to ask i just played the public version
Ya wondering the same thing.
this game if you play it with mod your game with get much error's
so play it without mod is better and use the pfd
For the mod you need to unren the scripts and overwrite scrappy ones to make it work.

onepoopyboi

Feb 25, 2019
sung ji somehow always reminds me of sung jinwoo and I can't un-think that. Jokes aside her character is pretty well done

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mma456
Oct 28, 2017
I know how "vague" the "harem" part is, but i tried to min-max the routes and if I did things right, FOR NOW the max i could get was 4 at the same playthrough, the conflicting routes are:
Ashley and Jenny (Dorm or Date)
Aurora and Elizabeth (Study)
Sung Ji and Vicky (meet before date/cinema)
Rebecca, Jade and Valery (Pool or Gym)

So the most optimal routes are (least conflicting, personalities and point-wise):
1. Jenny + Aurora + Sung Ji + Rebecca
(Well Jenny is covergirl which means she's probably will have more screen time, also Ashley, even on this route, still pretty determined to be with MC [as she tells Jenny at the ending of ch.4] and Jenny is only "interested" in MC on Ash route / Idk, but Sung ji on Jenny route is safer since on Ash route you basically have to "lie" saying you aren’t interested on Ash / Aurora or Elizabeth is kind of irrelevant, go with your personal taste / Rebecca is the safest route since her scenes don't conflict with almost anyone besides Jade and Val and she explicit tells that she's cool with sharing, also, she is cute as fuck... btw Val route could conflict with Jenny too, so that don't work well here)

Then:
2. Ashley + Elizabeth + Vicky + Val or Jade (I recommend Val since she is more relevant plot wise, for now at least, but on the other hand, Jade has more sex scenes :unsure:...)
For getting most of the content with the minimum playthroughs.

EDIT: Couldn't managed to get Vicky+Ashley, although i remember getting it to work on BETA... maybe i'm delusional, made a wrong choice this time or new variables are set, this time in Vicky "confession" scene the MC straight up tell he has feelings for Ashley... Weird :unsure:...
This my one complaint about this game because I wish you could do Val's route at the same time as Jennys because it makes way more sense. Like I wish the choices weren't at the same time and they just happened one after another.

Feb 29, 2020
Chapter 4 Gold Edition
1. Added scenes for :
- Vicky
- Aurora
- Sung - ji
- Elizabeth
- Jenny
- Jade
2. Added new gallery Entries.
3. Added Wallpapers.

All I got was a short conversation between Ashley and Sung-Ji
Then MC talking to himself.
Then a quick chat between Marie and that gangster dude.
And finally a brief talk between Valerie and Rebeca in bed.
And then game over.

I didn't see no added Aurora, Jenny, Elizabeth or Jade scenes.
Like what the heck and junk?

Reactions: wiwem71072

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
This VN went from great to bad in four chapters. Congratulations.

Tags missing that if were present I wouldn't have touched this for sure. For that alone I'm gona give you a piece of my mind in the reviews once the site let's me

Last edited:

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
Chapter 4 Gold Edition
1. Added scenes for :
- Vicky
- Aurora
- Sung - ji
- Elizabeth
- Jenny
- Jade
2. Added new gallery Entries.
3. Added Wallpapers.

All I got was a short conversation between Ashley and Sung-Ji
Then MC talking to himself.
Then a quick chat between Marie and that gangster dude.
And finally a brief talk between Valerie and Rebeca in bed.
And then game over.

I didn't see no added Aurora, Jenny, Elizabeth or Jade scenes.
Like what the heck and junk?
Maybe you didn't have enough relationship points in any of the LI's you mentioned above? I have played all of their route's and I can confirm that new scenes were indeed added. The scenes you mentioned above are just the general scenes which happen on any LI's playthrough.

If you want those extra scenes you should be mindful of the relationship points, the game is punishing if you miss out on a single point. I was locked out of Jenny's date in chapter 1 because I had like 9 points and she needed 10 points or something. I tried to find her date on my own for like 5-6 times but didn't find it so I had to refer Meushi's walkthrough to get her date. So, just check whether you are missing out some relationship points or not by referring to Meushi's walkthrough.

For what those extra scenes were:-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
On front page I saw some "gameplay" where they talk about routes a bit. But post is old. Is it still valid? personally not a huge fan of 5+ playthroughs to see all content (ideally, choosing a girl/girls would come closer to the end) but trying one of the routes could be an option too (any recommendations which is most heartwarming or with most content?)

Ebet Ebety

Jun 3, 2017
Ok not saying the game is bad, but I have to say I don't find it particularly interesting.
The girls are kind of plain, none of them seems to have defining traits or truly unique personalities, the ony thing that differentiates them is their backstory and the fact that their features all look similar too does not help at all.
None of them has any particular flaws or strong points. I feel like they all fit into the same box, they tend to react to their issues in the same way no matter how different their past or heavy their load is.
They all feel like the same girl and they act the same towards the MC; they all obviously like him right away, want to be with him, immediately try to get close and appreciate the help and support he gives them, responding positively to the same kind of attention.
The game is not terrible, as I said, it's just that I personally find it kind of boring. Could have been much better with a bit more thought put into the creation of the characters; maybe make less of them relevant but develope the important ones better next time. Probably overambitious in regards to number of choices given. Cheers.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes