Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC needs max points with the girl he wants the scenes with ... events are exclusive:
Choose to spend this time slot with one girl, you miss spending it with another.
oh shit.. are there any sex scenes with Jenny or Ashley? just finished ep4 and didnt get any romance or sex scenes w them?
I'm playing through this game for the first time, is there any chart or something on routes? Since it doesn't seem that we can get all the girls - i knew that from the beggining so no big deal.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
TrueLoveGames Really hope in the next updates "we" (the mc) solve the "shit" of this last update, I hate fucking pussy mcs and this is the only update in the game that I did not like at all.
It was all so damm linear with no way to change the outcome of that so I expect the mc to resolve this same problem otherwise it will be kinda shitty to force this on us players considering it involves ruining the life and future of one Li.

(for those that have not played "shit" I mean the Adams plot in this last update)

I get all this is for drama and all that, but I fucking hate forced things in games and having no choice at all makes me as a player feel irrelevant in a story that should not be so linear.

And at some point, we will need clarification on the "harem" since most routes seem separated when it concerns some of the Lis.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Living in this game world, MC is playing into someone else”s dream:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He is still living someone else”s fantasy and just trying to enjoy the ride.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Game ends where the last update ended for me, with the henchmen on his knees. Ill try using unren on the the files to get the mod to work but even without the mod it wasnt working and doing the unren method on the scripts still didnt work when copying things over. Not quite sure what to do.

Last edited:

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
This my one complaint about this game because I wish you could do Val's route at the same time as Jennys because it makes way more sense. Like I wish the choices weren't at the same time and they just happened one after another.

I reworked the paths and figured out you can go for Val and Jade at the same playthrough, that's not the Janny+Val you wanted but they kinda share the same trauma and that also "makes way more sense" ;).

2. Ashley + Elizabeth + Val + Jade
(Val and Jade are compatible*)

Last edited:
Reactions: Chronos7

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
MC needs max points with the girl he wants the scenes with ... events are exclusive:
Choose to spend this time slot with one girl, you miss spending it with another.
Well duh, that much is obvious.

Though if someone could tell me what routes there are I would be grateful.
Edit: Nvm, Cool'Thulhu did an amazing job with that, thank you.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Really like this story, but seems that in the latest update I've found that there are alot of missing images, get only the text and a note that such and such image is missing

Jul 13, 2018
Make friends with Adam - never insult/mock/taunt him, disregard females, acquire currency.
That is impossible to do you can make friends with Adam all my options have been stay quiet be calm with Adam and it always ends up with Adam saying we insulted him and winning, the game is freaking linear

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
TrueLoveGames Really hope in the next updates "we" (the mc) solve the "shit" of this last update, I hate fucking pussy mcs and this is the only update in the game that I did not like at all.
It was all so damm linear with no way to change the outcome of that so I expect the mc to resolve this same problem otherwise it will be kinda shitty to force this on us players considering it involves ruining the life and future of one Li.

(for those that have not played "shit" I mean the Adams plot in this last update)

I get all this is for drama and all that, but I fucking hate forced things in games and having no choice at all makes me as a player feel irrelevant in a story that should not be so linear.

And at some point, we will need clarification on the "harem" since most routes seem separated when it concerns some of the Lis.
Separate routes but the "harem" can be started easily, I saw it in Jenny and Jade's dialogues. Jenny harem queen :unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: HansDampf788
Oct 28, 2017
I reworked the paths and figured out you can go for Val and Jade at the same playthrough, that's not the Janny+Val you wanted but they kinda share the same trauma and that also "makes way more sense" ;).
Yeah I don't want Ashley though so I just use the cheat mod to get Val's path enabled. It works fine if you enable it right after that choice. I just wish they did the scenes one after another regularly because it already occurs I found out if you do Vicky and Sung Ji. All it did was restart the scene after one perspective. So its already in the game I just don't know why it wasn't done for Val and Jenny. Cuz with Jenny and Jade you can do a threesome. I managed to get Jenny, Jade, Vicky, Elizabeth, Sung Ji, and Aurora, I think I might even be able to throw in Rebecca if I did it right too, and that was without the mod.

(edit)
yup, just did it and was able to unlock Rebecca's path at the same time too. they aren't maxed, but you still get the paths unlocked and the scenes which is all that matters

Last edited:

jjzoey007

Dec 26, 2018
A.O.A. Academy Walkthrough

As Zoey Raven has on the A.O.A. Academy walkthough, I've been prodded into doing one.

The layout is a bit different from the previous walkthrough. There's some toing and froing between different sections due to the freeroam events, but hopefully the Go to links will make it clear how to step through these sections.

If you find any errors or have constructive suggestions to improve the usability of this walkthrough, please let me know.

Edit: Updated to Ch.3 Gold.
Please update your WT for Ch4

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I got to Val saying I hope this is over soon, and then back to main menu, gold and using scrappy.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes