tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Looks really good and seems like some interesting things can happen in the girl house :D I hope they tie up the MC and have some fun with him :p

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Damn this is one amazing startup!

I do have to report just one small thing :p
Year of death says 2020, but year on AOA academy acceptance says 2018. The acceptance is just tad bit expired ? :oops:

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Well, there has not been a walkthrough make it here, so I decided to take matters into my own hands and do one, enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ch. 1 v2.1 Public

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Well, there has not been a walkthrough make hit here, so I decided to take matters into my own hands and do one, enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.1.2

Or you can:
Dunno about coffee...take you out and buy you dinner if I could hahaha. You're the best.

Reactions: Ruff Ryder

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Well, there has not been a walkthrough make hit here, so I decided to take matters into my own hands and do one, enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.1.2

Or you can:
Sorry but there are also two other walkthroughs posted on page 30 and one on page twenty five.

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
For perfect scores with particular characters (in txt format...ugh)...and then there's a mod which not everyone (such as myself) like.

Zoey's walkthroughs are comprehensively the best out there bar none.
Yes , but the one on 25 will help you get all the "High" scores.
That said, you need to get "Perfect" scores to unlock all of the gallery unless you used the "MOD"
And as for txt, Sorry but I'm an old fart and that is what I Know.

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
W O W. Its very quality game with nice and hot ladies, and quite handosme MC;) Prolouge was interesting and i hope, that devs can bring more of it. Im curious about next episodes. Wish luck and all the best and like always waiting for more:)

grohotor

May 15, 2020
what is this, all the girls look great and the guy is not hideous or a manlet ?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Looking forward to more. Hope we will be able to dominate at least some of the girls :devilish:
Not that kind of game.

I don't agree but everyone has their opinion. Personally I liked the blackmail, the dev could have toned it down by giving the choice to refuse and call Jenny's bluff. Then she would say "yes it was a bluff, please help us clean you don't have to undress"
Then she's just look like a silly bitch making empty threats and then begging him for help.

We'd also be in the exact same spot we're in now with her having to be overly friendly because no one would take her threats seriously and no one would believe her friendly act because it would be forced so we'd have a completely useless character.

There are 2 ways to go, forceful or friendly you can't do both and be effective. The second she backs down she'd be useless in her role.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes