Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
and here is another reason I love.this game

the mc is a good man and hes not sex crazy

this is the first game where you heve the option to say
it was strange I hope i get the option

reject the other girls and not have to FUCK them
I hope we get an ending where the mc can marry jenny

in fact I have an idea on how it could happen but I wanted you Guys opinion on it

I don't know if you remember Jenny said some rich asshole proposed to her on a horse and she said no

well I was thinking and then I remembered the MC had his own horse so I was thinking
at the end of the game he could propose to her on his horse
I'm not going to lie if that actually happened I would bawl my eyes out
Just for info, you can multiquote and edit your posts to save forum spam posting.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I hope we get an ending where the mc can marry jenny

in fact I have an idea on how it could happen but I wanted you Guys opinion on it

I don't know if you remember Jenny said some rich asshole proposed to her on a horse and she said no

well I was thinking and then I remembered the MC had his own horse so I was thinking
at the end of the game he could propose to her on his horse
And I hope we can stay as far away from Jenny as we want because I only want Ashley. I am a sucker for marrying the female best friends in games.

Just for info, you can multiquote and edit your posts to save forum spam posting.
Yes but what's the fun in that? ;)

Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
thank you but if you don't mind me asking what is
spam posting.

I can't read very well so if you could explain to me how to prevent that in great detail I would appreciate it
I'm not very aware of the rules so if you could give me some help
Bottom right of your post has a report, edit and delete link. Spam posting would be you posting repeatedly after yourself (so 3 times in a row as you did), rather than just editing your post to add extra thoughts etc. Just general forum ettiquette on most forums.

Sep 3, 2020
Bottom right of your post has a report, edit and delete link. Spam posting would be you posting repeatedly after yourself (so 3 times in a row as you did), rather than just editing your post to add extra thoughts etc. Just general forum ettiquette on most forums.
oh my God I didn't know that thank you so much

but that mean I'm going to get banned

you have to believe me I really didn't know

what would happen if I delete all my post

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
oh my brother you do know that the blonde one is not called ashley right
lol
hahahaha...ummm..yes, yes I do :p

I like Jenny...but as MrF said, I'm also a sucker for the childhood friend, especially when she so cute as we see in game...is obviously madly in love with us. I'd also place Valerie ahead of Jenny too (right now) as love to romance and help the broken girl...sucker for that shizzle also...not just in games lol. The rest...can't say we really know enough about them yet to make any kind of comparison as the game did seemt o focus mainly on those 3 girls. hopefully we'll get more of the others in the next update.

Sep 3, 2020

I like Jenny...but as MrF said, I'm also a sucker for the childhood friend, especially when she so cute as we see in game...is obviously madly in love with us. I'd also place Valerie ahead of Jenny too (right now) as love to romance and help the broken girl...sucker for that shizzle also...not just in games lol. The rest...can't say we really know enough about them yet to make any kind of comparison as the game did seemt o focus mainly on those 3 girls. hopefully we'll get more of the others in the next update.
by the way. my brother do you have any idea when is the next update

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

If Jenny was a Redhead we'd be having a different discussion. IIRC that's all this game is missing (so far).

A broken goth redhead is too many forms of kryptonite for me to handle but I would love it.

Sep 3, 2020
This has only recently been updated/ammended so would imagine it will be some time yet...unfortunately...as loved this from the get go and really looking forward to seeing where it goes.
I totally agree and let me tell you some of the reasons I love this game

The mc is not a ladies man

when i play a romantic adult game I don't like to go after multiple girls at once

I like on one girl then after I'm done start the game over and choose a different girl

because for me it kind of ruins the love story if you're fucking different girls

by the way can I reply to you how much I want or will I get banned

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I totally agree and let me tell you some of the reasons I love this game

The mc is not a ladies man

when i play a romantic adult game I don't like to go after multiple girls at once

I like on one girl then after I'm done start the game over and choose a different girl

because for me it kind of ruins the love story if you're fucking different girls

by the way can I reply to you how much I want or will I get banned
Well this is a harem game btw (check the tags at the top of the page)...but even with harem games I usually still do different saves for single girl routes (well, the girls I like at least...but I hate missing content too heh). Yes the MC does seem to be a little more adult than the usual trope, so that is definitely a great thing in my eyes, I just can't play VN's where the MC acts like a 14 year old and he never even seen a woman before. Nothing irks me more.

And yes you can...that's fine :)

Sep 3, 2020
If Jenny was a Redhead we'd be having a different discussion. IIRC that's all this game is missing (so far).

A broken goth redhead is too many forms of kryptonite for me to handle but I would love it.

my God you're right you heard the man we need a redhead in this Game for the love of God how could I be so blind
MrFriendly forgive my ignorance lol

MrFriendly forgive me my Lord I had forgotten the power of the redhead

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

my God you're right you heard the man we need a redhead in this Game for the love of God how could I be so blind
MrFriendly forgive my ignorance lol

MrFriendly forgive me my Lord I had forgotten the power of the redhead
Well to be fair...Ashley is not far off....and she does have a pink haired dormy....jeesh guys...what more do you want? :p :rolleyes: ;) :ROFLMAO:

Rchuck

Jun 30, 2017
For the prologue, it seems much more like chapter 1. I loved the game and especially the quality of the images, although I see some similarities between his cousin and his friend. I was scared of the girl on the train when she got bad or scary when talking to jade. I loved the game and I hope so that people can support you on patreon so you can do a lot more for us.

Sam0929e1w

Jul 18, 2020
A "choice" based game where you really don't have any choices in reality. Its either only one choice or game over should just make it a linear VN in that case. Really a shame since game actually looks good

RJ24

Jan 15, 2019
Have to admit, the story at the start itself is amazing. Reminds me of the principle of start small, grow big. The disclaimer for me was kinda hilarious (yes ik disclaimers are serious but the way the dev presents it with Jenny in bed lol). Fresh models with their own deal (kinda common).
Overall great game, promising story and artwork. It's my new favorite now. Absolutely stoked to see how it turns out in the future updates.

A "choice" based game where you really don't have any choices in reality. Its either only one choice or game over should just make it a linear VN in that case. Really a shame since game actually looks good
Its the first update dude and not even a Chapter 1 just a prologue. Lets not get impatient at the start itself shall we?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes