MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Jesus it's the first main update...give it some fecking time. How many godamn choices do you want in a first release?
34! Minimum! And they have to be multilayered with at least 5 different subquestions.

LOL

I can be an absolute grouch about choices in a game but in this instance I don't even think that choice should be there. Just make the player go along with the plot and don't even give them a choice.

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
p.s. Why this classroom so empty?
For technical reasons, and the duration of rendering. Classrooms are rarely crowded in these types of AVNs. You have to imagine it's a normal class unless specifically stated

Jul 4, 2018
Other than being a little disappointed that I expected a longer experience for 1gb (I use the auto button so I dont fly through a game).... this was an amazing prologue. I thought it was gonna be a B.a.Dik clone but storywise it surprised the hell out of me. The renders looked fantastic and the women other than Jenny's model which was in B.a.Dik ive never seen in another game and were all beautiful. I'm seeing comments on Jenny character being a bitch before the Dev did a rewrite of her and I'll say I like her character now... All I gotta say really is that was quite a prologue... If the rest is as on point as this was We're in for a treat

Reactions: MrFriendly

Twisted peel

Sep 12, 2020
Other than being a little disappointed that I expected a longer experience for 1gb (I use the auto button so I dont fly through a game).... this was an amazing prologue. I thought it was gonna be a B.a.Dik clone but storywise it surprised the hell out of me. The renders looked fantastic and the women other than Jenny's model which was in B.a.Dik ive never seen in another game and were all beautiful. I'm seeing comments on Jenny character being a bitch before the Dev did a rewrite of her and I'll say I like her character now... All I gotta say really is that was quite a prologue... If the rest is as on point as this was We're in for a treat
Jenny is a different model from Maya in BaDIK. It's just the hairstyle that's the same

Reactions: Abhai

Loveless07

May 26, 2017
and Jenny is a whole different level of hotness, way above Maya :p
Agree I think if you compare these 2 they kind of look somewhat similar but from body difference Maya has like middle body size while Jenny is a bit on the curvy body and well endowed size, which I like to see in most of the girls :love:

Reactions: Aniac010 and Abhai

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
This vn is fucking gorgeous. Really liking the story so far. I'm intrigued where its going. Good luck with this and I can not wait for more.

Jul 4, 2018
Agree I think if you compare these 2 they kind of look somewhat similar but from body difference Maya has like middle body size while Jenny is a bit on the curvy body and well endowed size, which I like to see in most of the girls :love:
yea i was going off faces not body but maya's face was different.... guess i was being racist thinking all blondes look alike :LOL:

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
This vn is fucking gorgeous. Really liking the story so far. I'm intrigued where its going. Good luck with this and I can not wait for more.
Mucho thanks! Sometimes I'm slow.(y)
Welcome to A.O.A Academy. The "HOT" girls house is that way, your dorm room is a single and class sizes are small and manageable. Do enjoy your time ;);)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
I hope this time Maya..cough.. I mean the blonde won't break my heart. :ROFLMAO: Jokes aside looks good. Nice first release. Promising stuff.

My one issue is this is a harem game and it looks like unless you manwhore your MC, he won't get any action. At least so far it looks like that. I hope it will change later and we are not forced into a stripper playthrough. I need an alternative route where he doesn't sell himself or at least keep it in reasonable levels.

Good luck.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I hope this time Maya..cough.. I mean the blonde won't break my heart. :ROFLMAO: Jokes aside looks good. Nice first release. Promising stuff.
Not *coughs* Mayas asset. Just the hair. Also about far removed from her in personality as you can get too.

My one issue is this is a harem game and it looks like unless you manwhore your MC, he won't get any action. At least so far it looks like that. I hope it will change later and we are not forced into a stripper playthrough. I need an alternative route where he doesn't sell himself or at least keep it in reasonable levels.

Good luck.
Wait..isn't all that contradictory and an oxymoron? Harem..don't want to whore yourself out? Keep at reasonable levels...harem...lots of women....

Whut? :WaitWhat:

• Haha
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Not *coughs* Mayas asset. Just the hair. Also about far removed from her in personality as you can get too.

Wait..isn't all that contradictory and an oxymoron? Harem..don't want to whore yourself out? Keep at reasonable levels...harem...lots of women....

Whut? :WaitWhat:
LOL... My issue with this being a harem is that I only want Ashley but, if this is a standard harem game, the MC will end up fucking a lot more women because he isn't allowed to reject them. I hope to be wrong though. I want nothing to do with Jenny as I still don't like the "clean my house for me, the girls may want to fuck you, try out being a servant/slut for a week and see what you think". But at least we are not being forced to do it and we can reject the girls so far. It gives me hope.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes