JumPin

May 14, 2020
Can anyone help me with this error?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Initiations.rpy", line 113, in <module>
Exception: Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
  File "renpy/main.py", line 488, in main
  File "Initiations.rpyc", line 113, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1013, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
  File "renpy/display/video.py", line 378, in __init__
Exception: Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Can anyone help me with this error?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
  File "renpy/main.py", line 488, in main
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1013, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
  File "renpy/display/video.py", line 378, in __init__
yup, buy a new phone, or play it on a desktop/laptop.

Sylandrical

Aug 3, 2018
umm... wow. What a great start.

The characters are amazing looking. Needs a bit of polish on the verbiage in some places, but it's really solid!

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Hi all, I'm here to give updates for everyone in regards to the progress of the next release.
Content-wise, what I've finished right now is comparable to the Prologue chapter. I'm currently sitting on 600 renders and around the same amount of lines, but unfortunately, even with this amount of content done, I'm just about past halfway to what the next release will be.

Why is that?
This is due to the branching nature of the story, and a lot more screen - time has been given to each important character of the story, along with a few new additional characters.
The structure of the story is no longer a straight, linear path like the prologue chapter. Due to that, a significantly larger amount of content has to be made to make sure that every branch is relevant and meant something for the overall story.
I was too optimistic with the first release timing, I failed to anticipate the expanded scope and complexity of the project, which in turn, increases the time needed to finish the next release.

So, TL ; DR :
I will have to delay the release until it was completely ready for the public to enjoy.

I won't set any more dates now, but I promise that I'm giving it all and I'm quite happy with what I've completed so far.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
If there's path branches does that mean the harem tag is wrong?
Why? The story branches could be because of many reasons... Anything from allowing players to pursue one girl to how the MC interacts with the harem to allowing the player to choose which girls they have in their harem. Harem tag doesn't preclude there being other routes or that the choices can't change how the game ends.

Should still hopefully be able to pursue individual girls.
Yep! So far I am only interested in Ashley but want to learn more about the girls.

Reactions: Donettes
Sep 3, 2020
Should still hopefully be able to pursue individual girls.
I hope to God that is true don't get me wrong if you like harem go for it but it's not for me

and I hope to God the game doesn't force me to be in at Threesome with a another girl just to be with the girl I like
;)
bra. Actually happened to me when I was playing another game and I was so pissed off

oh and you were right Ashley's not bad huh story might actually be really romantic and I might go after her

on my second playthrough

Last edited:

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Why? The story branches could be because of many reasons... Anything from allowing players to pursue one girl to how the MC interacts with the harem to allowing the player to choose which girls they have in their harem. Harem tag doesn't preclude there being other routes or that the choices can't change how the game ends.

Yep! So far I am only interested in Ashley but want to learn more about the girls.
Never thought about it that way. Been playing other vns where you can only pick one. Must of jaded my thoughts about the tag and branches

Donettes

Apr 30, 2017
If there's path branches does that mean the harem tag is wrong?
Or maybe the harem is not with all the LI this game can have. For example, in Jenny's route we could have the option of adding the other 3 girls that live in her house and with that we would have a harem, but her route will be separated from Ashley's or any other LI. It comes to my mind "My Sister, My Roommate", where one of the paths ends up with you having a quad relationship with your sister and two other girls aka a harem according to the tag rules.

Meh, we'll see what the dev means by "the branching nature of the story" once ch.1 comes out.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Or maybe the harem is not with all the LI this game can have. For example, in Jenny's route we could have the option of adding the other 3 girls that live in her house and with that we would have a harem, but her route will be separated from Ashley's or any other LI. It comes to my mind "My Sister, My Roommate", where one of the paths ends up with you having a quad relationship with your sister and two other girls aka a harem according to the tag rules.

Meh, we'll see what the dev means by "the branching nature of the story" once ch.1 comes out.
Wait...There was a quad ending? Damn... I only got Molly and Nikki... Ah well, not going to redownload that one.

Anyway, you are right. We shall have to see what the branching means when the next update comes out.

• Haha
Reactions: XFred and Donettes

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Has anyone else encountered this weird bug where, after loading up a save, the game just goes back to the main menu after a couple of lines of dialogue? It doesn't matter which save I load up, eventually they all result in returning to the main menu

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes