Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Just started, but ...

The letter is dated to the year 2018, but MC says his dad died in 2020...

When you are at the train station in the city and click on the smartphone there is message about some work the MC is doing? ..

And I dont get the free roam crap ... e.g. at the city train station. You have to talk to both girls before you can continue? .. Then why have that in the first place? I dont like these pointless tacked on "game mechanics" (if you want to call it that when u look for clickable spots in the screen).

But in general it looks like a fun game with hot girls. Most decisions dont seem to change much ... but I am not sure. Just tested them in some scenes.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Most decisions dont seem to change much ... but I am not sure. Just tested them in some scenes.
Based on you decisions you unlock the bonus images, they are depending on the points you have for each girl.
The only big difference I found based on your choices is, you either get a BJ from Jade or you can get a little boob touching with Jenny.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Based on you decisions you unlock the bonus images, they are depending on the points you have for each girl.
The only big difference I found based on your choices is, you either get a BJ from Jade or you can get a little boob touching with Jenny.
So its more a "try to get max points with each girl to unlock bonus content" than changing the scenes and/or the details of the story? that is a tad sad :( ...

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
So its more a "try to get max points with each girl to unlock bonus content" than changing the scenes and/or the details of the story? that is a tad sad :( ...
It's to early to say that your decisions have no impackt on the story but it is tagged as a harem so I think that whatever you do you end up with all the girls (at least I hope so) and only change the way to get to the end slightly.

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
Majority of the time i crash using android, i love the game and the silly references but why does that happen? Is it my phone?​

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
It is possible to get both.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Absolutely beautiful. The quality, tempo of scenes, writing is top nodge. Love it, cannot wait for their story.

But please, a very big request from me. Do not go the way of the fire. Please. My heart cannot handle another one.

Reactions: Queen Daenerys
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes