Rchuck

Jun 30, 2017
He had scheduled the update for October 28, but then he changed it and didn't put any more dates.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
BEWARE!
Lizard people walk among us, it can be anyone, don't trust anybody.:eek:They'll eat your children.
Seriously now, I think many developers are
"abusing" the textures, you have to be careful with that "hyperrealism" just doesn't look good and are not necessary.
LizardPeople.jpg

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2020
BEWARE!
Lizard people walk among us, it can be anyone, don't trust anybody.:eek:They'll eat your children.
Seriously now, I think many developers are
"abusing" the textures, you have to be careful with that "hyperrealism" just doesn't look good and are not necessary.
View attachment 902858
I'll give you the neck areas, but everything else looks great in my opinion, especially Jenny's ass and tits. She looks like she has goosebumps, which are natural.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I'll give you the neck areas, but everything else looks great in my opinion, especially Jenny's ass and tits. She looks like she has goosebumps, which are natural.
Sorry buddy, if you don't see what's wrong there, either you're a bad sight, or have vulture eyes, they have much better eyesight than humans, maybe that's how you see all people in real life, or you just want to fool yourself. :geek:
The "human young skin" at naked eye, looks smooth and soft, the pores of the face are more visible, so I didn't put any pictures of the girls' faces, which show these textures especially on the cheeks, those images look normal.
You're only able to see that texture on the skin, when you use some augmentation, look at the comparison between the arm and the breasts, the breasts look wrinkled and the arms smooth. So something that should be very soft and smooth (female breasts) looks terribly bad.
the shoulders of the girl with the tattoo, looks like she has a burn scar.
Look at the guy's leg for God's sake, if your legs look like that, I recommend you see a doctor immediately.
The goosebumps in the buttocks, could work only if you reduce the scale of the texture.

My criticism is just that it's not necessary in the first place, it doesn't help and it looks bad. If the dev bought a hyper-realistic texture package, and received that, then he should demand a refund.

akikospam74

Dec 19, 2019
The "human young skin" at naked eye, looks smooth and soft, the pores of the face are more visible, so I didn't put any pictures of the girls' faces, which show these textures especially on the cheeks, those images look normal.
You're only able to see that texture on the skin, when you use some augmentation, look at the comparison between the arm and the breasts, the breasts look wrinkled and the arms smooth. So something that should be very soft and smooth (female breasts) looks terribly bad.
Yep, young people have very smooth skin, unless they have some serious acne problems.

Some texture is nice, you don't want a bunch of wax dolls, but in those examples it was obviously too much..

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes