Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
where to report typo/grammatical errors ? there are seems to be quite a few.

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019

I remember playing this on my Stylo 4 LG, and being 900 mb already, crashed at times. However, i made it to the end, and it was worth it. Having all the girls presented, and introduced. Plus the subtle hint of a dark past, I was intrigued.

Can't wait to see my new waifu Jenny!​

xjoe75x

Jul 2, 2020
Just finished the prologue. Looking forward to the next update!
Jenny looks kinda familiar and I think I've seen a fraternity with a name like "Dicks" before... Isn't that strange?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Just finished the prologue. Looking forward to the next update!
Jenny looks kinda familiar and I think I've seen a fraternity with a name like "Dicks" before... Isn't that strange?
Only her hair is the same. Different model and hugely diff personality as you should know. As for the Diks...plenty of devs do little nods to other games...nothing strange or unusual here.

free_hk

May 20, 2020
Well, there has not been a walkthrough make hit here, so I decided to take matters into my own hands and do one, enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.1.2

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Oh, so you're only supposed to get a BJ on the Jade path. No wonder I couldn't unlock most of the gallery.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Whoa I love the Story.Pretty Sure there more girls we will get to encounter in the next updates.Renders are freaking Awesome.keep up the good work.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes