Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
LOL... My issue with this being a harem is that I only want Ashley but, if this is a standard harem game, the MC will end up fucking a lot more women because he isn't allowed to reject them. I hope to be wrong though. I want nothing to do with Jenny as I still don't like the "clean my house for me, the girls may want to fuck you, try out being a servant/slut for a week and see what you think". But at least we are not being forced to do it and we can reject the girls so far. It gives me hope.
Aye I know you like MrF....and also similar, have saves set up already for each individual girl :)

Reactions: MrFriendly

Waynew91

Dec 13, 2017
I'm still in the beginning of the game which I'm loving so far and I like the Being a Dik reference but I'm not feeling the vibe of them being complete assholes

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I'm still in the beginning of the game which I'm loving so far and I like the Being a Dik reference but I'm not feeling the vibe of them being complete assholes
I tried to play Being a DIK a few times but I can never go far in that game, most of the characters for me are very unlikable. Not the case in this one.

• Sad
Reactions: Moryaka26

bigjuicer

May 26, 2020
Just finished the prologue and damm the game looks great. Looking forward to more. I can already tell though that choosing between Ashley and Jenny is gonna be tough as fuck. Rebecca is a dark horse for me too, what a cutie.

Also any theories on what the fuck is up with Valery? The part at the end when she talked with Jade that shit creeped me out lmao, I’m intrigued.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Also any theories on what the fuck is up with Valery? The part at the end when she talked with Jade that shit creeped me out lmao, I’m intrigued.
My theory is that she killed someone in self defense, someone who tried to rape her

Reactions: Ragnar

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
She smiled because she lost her mind in the moment, and probably to shock us the players and question ourselves. But it's just a theory, could be a few other things

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
She smiled because she lost her mind in the moment, and probably to shock us the players and question ourselves. But it's just a theory, could be a few other things
Dating her could be Very Interesting or short, Or both ! :unsure:

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Damn...normally i`m avoiding 0.1rel.
But this game is actually really nice...
An ex-gf? (its not mentioned,but it feels like there is/was more than kindergarden-friends?)
A shy girl.
An emo girl (with an hopefully interesting background)
+ the blonde (Maya from BaDik meats Jill Royce )
I´m all inn ^_____^
Can`t wait for more...

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
I would really like if text box was optional or with adjustable transparency. Besides that it is real good intro. Looks like being a DiK might have a competition. A little one as most likely I will be patron of both. Still.. a good game indeed.

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Besdies that I hope that dev will add a tier of support for 1$. This way many more people will be patreons as it will become easier to do. Just an idea

Reactions: Tkoyama
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes