Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Here are two Walkthroughs.
One with Valery's "Perfect" Score (Image 12 Unlock) and One with Jenny's "perfect" Score (Image 5 Unlocked)
If you want to live(?) on the edge and go after Valery do "AOA(AV)-V1.2" first, Otherwise it's your choice.
[Doing both should give you all images and renders, plus open up the Ashley, Jenny and Vicky Paths)

Uknowme

Feb 24, 2018
Is there going to be an incest patch? I don't think the reason the MC and Ashley had a fight made sense.It would have if they were brother and sister.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Is there going to be an incest patch? I don't think the reason the MC and Ashley had a fight made sense.It would have if they were brother and sister.
From the ingame dialog I think that it is unlikely that MC and Ashley are brother and sister.
As MC's mother died and the MC talked Ashley into leaving her mother.
(Not impossible, but unlikely. look at the "Fun" TLG had with Valery's "perfect" score.)

rbk096

May 23, 2020
You could try my android port that I made for personal use, compressed + added the Walkthrough, Cheat and Gallery multi mod.

Compressed ANDROID: Mega (137 MB)

Note that the choice text is kind of small and a bit sensitive to touch. I kind of made it haphazardly for personal use and I am a Noob. But atleast it is working when I tried it on my android. Do update if it works for you or not. :lepew:
Thank you so much, will surely update if it worked

rbk096

May 23, 2020
You could try my android port that I made for personal use, compressed + added the Walkthrough, Cheat and Gallery multi mod.

Compressed ANDROID: Mega (137 MB)

Note that the choice text is kind of small and a bit sensitive to touch. I kind of made it haphazardly for personal use and I am a Noob. But atleast it is working when I tried it on my android. Do update if it works for you or not. :lepew:
It worked so well man, thank you so much.

Twisted peel

Sep 12, 2020
I'm kind of surprised by the people who are upset about having to clean a house for a week to be accepted to college. Seems like a really small price to a random heiress who forced a college to accept substandard applicants.
The dev put out an update shortly after the release to reduce jenny's ''forcefullness''. She was basically forcing you to become a man whore for the girls, without giving you the option to refuse. If you did refuse, she would ride the whole '' ohh i got you into college, so your whole free time and college life is now basically mine. Refuse and i'll kick you out''. Good on the dev to tone down jenny's aggression. I think the final product turned out really well

Reactions: MrFriendly

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The dev put out an update shortly after the release to reduce jenny's ''forcefullness''. She was basically forcing you to become a man whore for the girls, without giving you the option to refuse. If you did refuse, she would ride the whole '' ohh i got you into college, so your whole free time and college life is now basically mine. Refuse and i'll kick you out''. Good on the dev to tone down jenny's aggression. I think the final product turned out really well
I don't agree but everyone has their opinion. Personally I liked the blackmail, the dev could have toned it down by giving the choice to refuse and call Jenny's bluff. Then she would say "yes it was a bluff, please help us clean you don't have to undress"

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The girls all look amazing, the few animations we got also were really good and I'm really curious to see where the story goes.

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Mad skillz and got me grinning here. Just got on the A.O.A. train and I'm headed for paradise. Well, maybe the first leg of the paradise run. Great renders and dialog.. vast majority of this runs smooth.. maybe a little head scratching after showing up at the girls place after what happened in the office but I can live with it.. you know this IS a college town.

Although the renders are pretty damn good there are some things I think might need a touch up.. AN example would be the MC's neck in the scene where he's sitting on the bed on the farm saying "What the hell should I do after this?" And again several 'neck' scenes while he's waiting for the train for school.. A reference - he says Phew... the next frame same.. a spelling thing.. he says Ashlet instead of Ashley. Not being nitpicky.. LOVE the damn game so far.. just more of FYI to fix when you get the time..

Ah to hell with it.. I'm now Patreon number 4.. and have high hopes to see this number be raised significantly.
Holy Cow.. looks like I've hitched my wagon to a runaway train! 80+ Patreons and couldn't be happier for the DEV!!

Last edited:

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
The amount of times there's a past tense word used for present tense is really irritating, but I like it so far. Keep up the good work besides the grammatical errors, I am assuming English might not be the devs first language, so perhaps get a proof reader. Also, what's with the weird rubbery look some of the characters have on their skin? Other then that, the renders look fantastic. Best of luck dev!

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
Very good game indeed with several astonishingly good looking girls, will be following this one closely in the future..

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Looks really good and seems like some interesting things can happen in the girl house :D I hope they tie up the MC and have some fun with him :p

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes