Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
So I replayed this version again with all the fixes and like I said on my previous post on page 5 this game got me pretty good especially the... sad scene with the MC dad, but the main thing is I'm pretty glad you toned down how forceful Jenny was to the MC I can't wait to see more keep up the good work. (y)

Hugh G. Rection

Jan 10, 2020
Rebecca is cute and Ashley is sweet, but I don't find them as interesting as Jenny or Valery.
Trouble chaser :sneaky:

craig3.gif
While Valery has a beautiful face i don't like that hairstyle and piercings (tattoos are cool but in moderation, 1-2 is enough specially if they are big)... don't know yet about her personality tho so things might change and i might try a Valery only path in the future :sneaky: or we might get Leah 2.0 :KEK:

For now for me at least physically Ashley and Rebecca are the only ones that appeal to me but too early to tell about their or any of the girls personalities yet... well except Jade ofc :p
Much of the same preferences here and dare I say even more punishing of indiscreet tattoos. Currently favor Jade and Ashley despite their accessories :HideThePain:

And for Christ's sake can we give that Dean some much needed love down the line, her sad and dejected look breaks my heart :cry::BootyTime:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not sure if it is the mod but I am getting.
Image pacademy71_t not found.
Image pacademy71_e_1 not found.
Image pacademy71_2 not found.
Image pacademy71_3 not found.

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Great game :) the story grabs you and keeps you interested to the last moment. The renders are amazing, all the characters are perfect. Great job dev. Keep going strong.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I like how each girl seems to be different enough, and I'm looking forward to see where the story goes with Jenny. It seems there's a lot more going on that hasn't been revealed yet.

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
Ah, so you don't need a perfect score to get gallery image 12, you need a "perfect" score. That makes it pretty easy to get once you know it's deliberately subversive, but the game itself could use a little hint to cut down on people thinking it's a bug.

LordLestat

Donor
Aug 15, 2017
Not sure if it is the mod but I am getting.
Image pacademy71_t not found.
Image pacademy71_e_1 not found.
Image pacademy71_2 not found.
Image pacademy71_3 not found.
Did you use the nopy download? Because another person reported corrupted files with it.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Did you use the nopy download? Because another person reported corrupted files with it.
I did, but downloaded it again and it works, its fine, I didn't miss much, just the part with Maya driving you to her house.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to unlock image 12 WITHOUT using the MOD

Update: found out! As a Tyke (Yorkshireman) says "Thar Nowt tuit"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
there may be similarities with the character models but not their personalities

Sep 4, 2020
You could try my android port that I made for personal use, compressed + added the Walkthrough, Cheat and Gallery multi mod.

Compressed ANDROID: Mega (137 MB)

Note that the choice text is kind of small and a bit sensitive to touch. I kind of made it haphazardly for personal use and I am a Noob. But atleast it is working when I tried it on my android. Do update if it works for you or not. :lepew:
I want to know if you get all the scenes for all characters , cause I read some comments that is has a bug for gallery .. Thanks !

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes