• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Has any one managed to unlock the following images :- 1, 9, and 12(perfect score Valery)

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Has any one managed to unlock the following images :- 1, 9, and 12(perfect score Valery)
Ok i think i found the problem with perfect score Valery bug and fixed it, just put this file in game folder and unpack it.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Couldn't imagine how I would have responded if she was blackmailing the MC, I may have needed to start a second club to destroy her too. And that would be too much work. LOL
Hahahahahaha you crack me up.

Awesome! Thank you!

It reminds me very much of Steph, people really hate characters that are forced on them/the MC, especially without warning. I've learned in the short time I've been on here to just move on from a game instead of telling people how "wrong" their games/characters are to me, if it's not my kink I don't have to play it.
I know that I can be an asshole (but not 100% a dick) but at the end of the day the dev needs to decide if the characters are being portrayed properly to them. If the characters are how they wanted them to be then they should ignore the criticism and keep going with their story, changing too much can lead to problems down the road where players think they can get more changed if they scream loud enough.
I'm excited to see what happens next in the game because the renders are solid and the story, though the college guy/harem thing, at least starts differently. Whether it continues on a different trajectory than normal is what will decide me on whether I want to keep going.
Agreed wholly. Think this has some real potential.

"Eh, a choice to end the Game or, if we want to continue, accept being her servant for a week "
Yes, These are the choices WE make. We can see the big picture, But he can not.
All he can see is two choices,
A/ Either to go back home to the farm and carry on his life there or..
B/ Take a risk with this strange girl and see if he can carry on his life here.
He does not see an ending, He just sees two different paths.
After all this is a Visual Novel, And to be fair to TLG, we should at lease, try to see this world through the eyes of the MC.
Perfectly summed up in my opinion. This is my issue with LoF. Too many not playing it as the MC is obviously written.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I think the perfect score Valery is bugged :confused:
I managed to unlock all but the last image from the gallery.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't reach perfect score with Valery. :confused: She's my favorite... along with Jenny. :sneaky: Need to see more from both of them before I make my decision. Seems like Val has a bloody past, but that doesn't scare me. She's one of the most interesting characters for me atm. As is Jenny.

• Red Heart
Reactions: laliandra

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
This game shows a lot of potential, i like it so far and Ashley is the best so far... hope for more Ashley 1v1 time in the future :cool:

But i gotta say Rebecca is very cute and interesting also Jenny story got me intrigued... want to learn more about her.

Reactions: Mormont

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
This game shows a lot of potential, i like it so far and Ashley is the best so far... hope for more Ashley 1v1 time in the future :cool:

But i gotta say Rebecca is very cute and interesting also Jenny story got me intrigued... want to learn more about her.
Rebecca is cute and Ashley is sweet, but I don't find them as interesting as Jenny or Valery.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
I can't reach perfect score with Valery. :confused: She's my favorite... along with Jenny. :sneaky: Need to see more from both of them before I make my decision. Seems like Val has a bloody past, but that doesn't scare me. She's one of the most interesting characters for me atm. As is Jenny.
Try a possible fix i posted just above.

Reactions: Mormont and E.l.l.0

Mars88

Nov 20, 2017
Bro, how do you unlock first image in the gallery?

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Bro, how do you unlock first image in the gallery?
I'm not sure. I know I found three "hidden" objects in the free roam parts. Just click the middle mouse in the free roam parts and the HUD, dialogue box and the clickable objects will disappear. Click middle mouse button again and they will reappear. Repeat this until you find them.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Hahahahahaha you crack me up.
;)

Agreed wholly. Think this has some real potential.
(y)

Perfectly summed up in my opinion. This is my issue with LoF. Too many not playing it as the MC is obviously written.
My number one complaint with nearly every VN is that I dislike reading the other character's thoughts. If I am supposed to roleplay as the main character then it would be nice if the developers didn't then break immersion by telling us what everyone is thinking, showing us cutscenes that the MC isn't in, etc. I would HAPPILY play as the MC and put my rusty tabletop roleplaying/acting skills to use "being" the character if the developers stopped ruining the suspense and telling us everything (or nearly everything).

Anyway, I've had people tell me I identify too much with the characters and now I've had people tell me I don't identify enough with the MC. LOL

Mars88

Nov 20, 2017
I'm not sure. I know I found three "hidden" objects in the free roam parts. Just click the middle mouse in the free roam parts and the HUD, dialogue box and the clickable objects will disappear. Click middle mouse button again and they will reappear. Repeat this until you find them.
Thanks for your help

Reactions: E.l.l.0

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Rebecca is cute and Ashley is sweet, but I don't find them as interesting as Jenny or Valery.
While Valery has a beautiful face i don't like that hairstyle and piercings (tattoos are cool but in moderation, 1-2 is enough specially if they are big)... don't know yet about her personality tho so things might change and i might try a Valery only path in the future :sneaky: or we might get Leah 2.0 :KEK:

For now for me at least physically Ashley and Rebecca are the only ones that appeal to me but too early to tell about their or any of the girls personalities yet... well except Jade ofc :p

Reactions: E.l.l.0

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
My number one complaint with nearly every VN is that I dislike reading the other character's thoughts. If I am supposed to roleplay as the main character then it would be nice if the developers didn't then break immersion by telling us what everyone is thinking, showing us cutscenes that the MC isn't in, etc. I would HAPPILY play as the MC and put my rusty tabletop roleplaying/acting skills to use "being" the character if the developers stopped ruining the suspense and telling us everything (or nearly everything).

Anyway, I've had people tell me I identify too much with the characters and now I've had people tell me I don't identify enough with the MC. LOL
Yeah I'm kind of in the middle with that one myself. Depends on the game (as odd as that may sound) but I do prefer it in general I would say as you stated it and prefer not to be hearing their thoughts. Spoken dialogue fine for a scene that is happening outside of our sphere (example, Ashley talking to Sung in dorm room).

Different strokes I guess (even though as said, I'm odd with when and how it bothers me heh).

Reactions: MrFriendly

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
While Valery has a beautiful face i don't like that hairstyle and piercings (tattoos are cool but in moderation, 1-2 is enough specially if they are big)... don't know yet about her personality tho so things might change and i might try a Valery only path in the future :sneaky: or we might get Leah 2.0 :KEK:

For now for me at least physically Ashley and Rebecca are the only ones that appeal to me but too early to tell about their or any of the girls personalities yet... well except Jade ofc :p
It's funny how I really like Valery's tattoos and yet I don't like Ashley's. :LOL: While I'm not a big fan of Val's hairstyle (mainly just her side cut), it's not too bad and I think it gives her an intimidating look, which maybe she went for in order to keep some people away from her and may not reflect her personality entirely, imo.

Reactions: FAP369ZONE
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes