elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
I want to know if you get all the scenes for all characters , cause I read some comments that is has a bug for gallery .. Thanks !
Yes you do get all the scenes. Apparently the mentioned bug is about not being able to get a perfect score for Valery and thus not being able to open one of the gallery IMAGE. Its apparently also not a bug as per what the creator mentioned in one of his posts a few pages back. Also there are apparently some hidden objects that can be discovered at certain place to get all the gallery images. At this point of time I have only noticed one such object which I found below the table just near the basket in the cleaning room segment but I am sure there are more.

You can anyways unlock all the images in the gallery since there is a cheat mod added to do so.

• Red Heart
Reactions: WaifuCollector

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Yes you do get all the scenes. Apparently the mentioned bug is about not being able to get a perfect score for Valery and thus not being able to open one of the gallery IMAGE. Its apparently also not a bug as per what the creator mentioned in one of his posts a few pages back. Also there are apparently some hidden objects that can be discovered at certain place to get all the gallery images. At this point of time I have only noticed one such object which I found below the table just near the basket in the cleaning room segment but I am sure there are more.

You can anyways unlock all the images in the gallery since there is a cheat mod added to do so.
The other two hidden renders are:-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: WaifuCollector

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I wonder why the MC looks so familiar to Jenny and Adam... Are they somehow related to the MC? Perhaps he looks like their father? Or they are cousins? Jenny being an adopted child which didn’t grow up with the MC that would mean it isn’t incest (right?).
Curious to see where TLG takes that story thread.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I wonder why the MC looks so familiar to Jenny and Adam... Are they somehow related to the MC? Perhaps he looks like their father? Or they are cousins? Jenny being an adopted child which didn’t grow up with the MC that would mean it isn’t incest (right?).
Curious to see where TLG takes that story thread.
I thought it was the MC reminded her of her biological father maybe, I thought her adopted father, but then why wouldn't Adam have said anything.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I thought it was the MC reminded her of her biological father maybe, I thought her adopted father, but then why wouldn't Adam have said anything.
I thought Adam said something at the end when they were sitting outside their father’s hospital room about the MC looking familiar. Am I wrong?

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Let me Jump in on the assumption train.

I believe Jenny said something about a horse and I don't know if MC's father owned a ranch or a farm but let's say, She wanted a horse and they went to Mc's father's ranch when Jenny and Adam were kids. Bumping into MC as a child and that's why he seems familiar them also another reason why Jenny picked him remembering the name and recalling the fun they had at the ranch. That is my assumption add to this train.

Reactions: MrTM and MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Let me Jump in on the assumption train.

I believe Jenny said something about a horse and I don't know if MC's father owned a ranch or a farm but let's say, She wanted a horse and they went to Mc's father's ranch when Jenny and Adam were kids. Bumping into MC as a child and that's why he seems familiar them also another reason why Jenny picked him remembering the name and recalling the fun they had at the ranch. That is my assumption add to this train.
Could be or TLG could be feeding us a red herring and it means nothing.

My brain went this route: MC is the first son of the Mr Richards (Jenny and Adam’s dad), MC’s dad raised him as his own, eventually the MC will learn this and he will be able to stop Adam from changing the Academy.

Or your thing...

Or the MC’s mom was mr Richards sister...

I don’t know...

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019

My brain went this route: MC is the first son of the Mr Richards (Jenny and Adam’s dad), MC’s dad raised him as his own, eventually the MC will learn this and he will be able to stop Adam from changing the Academy.

Or your thing...

I don’t know...
I thought about the possibility of a sister married a normal person but i dismissed it since.

That would have been a little of Being a DIK thing. MC's father was a construction worker who also fell in love with a rich girl and she with him. So to not compare them i dismissed the idea.

But.... That actually could be a possibility since then he would own some of the school and it wouldn't be a 50/50 split between the two siblings. Turns into a 3way split so reforming the school would be the majority vote so that might be a big chance but all we need is either the dev to say we are spoiling his idea or we are wrong lol

Reactions: MrFriendly

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019

Or your thing...

I don’t know...
So then it ends up brother sister incest?.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
If she’s adopted and they never knew each other until he went to school it’s not really incest. They aren’t blood related, they have no familial roles they know each other from, literally only the “adopted” makes them siblings.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
If she’s adopted and they never knew each other until he went to school it’s not really incest. They aren’t blood related, they have no familial roles they know each other from, literally only the “adopted” makes them siblings.
Unless it's Jenny's adopted father's sister which would make them step cousin's(did they ever mention Mr.Richard had a sister?)(But let's assume he did) That could be the connection between them

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
EDIT: Updated to 0.1.2

Hey everyone,

Here's a WT mod for AOA Academy 0.1.2

• It gives you the points for each choices
  • Adds a Scene gallery.
  • Unlocks the dev gallery.

Do note that right now, you can not have all the content in one play through. I will look into doing a harem mod once I know more about how the variables will interact with one another.
Hi all, here is my compressed Android port of AOA Academy 0.1.2 with LordLestat mod.
usual gestures etc. Enabling HWA in preferances MAY improve animations or cause errors (disabled by default on startup)

Reactions: Faptime

fishbulb123

Sep 3, 2020
Game seems to have a good story starting into it. I found it quite interesting.
I got a laugh reading some of the complaints here about "blackmail", "forced sex", and an "illegal" act and thought I'd missed something until I realized the tame scene where the mc is given the ability to make choices the whole way through. lol.
To the Dev: thanks for adding that to the storyline I hope it continues and keeps getting more interesting at the girls' house. It was the sort of thing the story needed to break up the more serious tone of the back story.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Game seems to have a good story starting into it. I found it quite interesting.
I got a laugh reading some of the complaints here about "blackmail", "forced sex", and an "illegal" act and thought I'd missed something until I realized the tame scene where the mc is given the ability to make choices the whole way through. lol.
To the Dev: thanks for adding that to the storyline I hope it continues and keeps getting more interesting at the girls' house. It was the sort of thing the story needed to break up the more serious tone of the back story.
Supposedly the game had a different initial release where the MC was blackmailed, forced, etc. The dev reworked the game so as to tone that down due to a desire for people to have a more positive view of Jenny. Though some are now saying he made her too friendly so he can't really win on that front. I found her creepily friendly and I don't understand why the MC should trust her but we have a long way to go in the story (I assume).

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of University Trainer 0.3.2 + Compressed (UPDATE FIX IMAGES)
Your Android version is full of errors there no menu and you can't load or save and game crashes....did you even test it out or get ppl to test it B4 u realeased it? If not you may want ppl to do that b4 you release Android version
I get a few errors at the start and the menu doesnt even work and at the end of the conversation with ashley when she jumps into bed the games just crashes and cant go further
Broken .. Why ?
For

For me is broken, game crashes and Don't have menu
here is my unofficial android port of The Corruption of Emma 0.16 + Compressed

visit my blog for more android ports
UPDATE FIX https://f95zone.to/threads/a-o-a-academy-v0-1-2-tlggames.62139/post-4254747

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Oh right, I posted that right before bed, brain no good then.
Maybe the MC dad is Jenny dad.

All though I hope not, need a couple of games I play not be incest, seeing as it is in so many games.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes