Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
personally not a huge fan of 5+ playthroughs
Since there are currently 9 LI's and some possible harem variants (although harem is more likely to be a three-way relationship here), you will quite miss something with a maximum of five rounds.

any recommendations which is most heartwarming or with most content?
(Only my opinion)
Most of the content is currently with Jenny.
The most beautiful and or most emotional moments with Jenny, Ashley, Jade and Valery.

You should consider here, however that there is still a lot to come, because many of the LIs have not really been taken into account so far and at this point only one "three-way" path is really obvious.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
(Only my opinion)
Most of the content is currently with Jenny.
The most beautiful and or most emotional moments with Jenny, Ashley, Jade and Valery.

You should consider here, however that there is still a lot to come, because many of the LIs have not really been taken into account so far and at this point only one "three-way" path is really obvious.
I agree. I had doubts in chapter 1 between Ashley and Jenny but after that I went for Jenny. After this chapter Jenny is no longer a LI for me. When I touch this one again, probably only after it's finished, Ashley will be my only option unless the dev get to mess with her too.

GUPTAJI

Dec 15, 2018
I cant move to ch4. The game exits to the home screen after ch3 ends. can anyone guide what to do?

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
wtf 10gb is it worth it?
That's where the torrent comes in, friend. Look for rpdl link. Compressed version sck (no offense against the creator)

This made me laugh I think the dev needs to study some biology. The hymen is definitely not located around 6 inches within the vagina, it's a thin membrane across the vulva

View attachment 1526596 View attachment 1526597
Latest studies even doubt the existence of the hymen at all! It may just be some sort of folded tissue (not sure whether this makes as much sense as I wanted it to do, bc I translated it myself.). That would explain why penetrating it not ALWAYS makes it bleed.

What's the difference between the beta and the gold version again? I replayed and I don't remember anything different
The BETA (like all betas do) does still contain bugs and lacks content. The GOLD version is almost bug free and does contain ALL of the planned content.

Last edited:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
for latest update, why is one file 9.5G, while on another website its 10.3G? Thats sus
Which ones are you talking about?
Is it so hard to be more specific, in case you're really interested about getting an answer?

Do you expect everyone to try all 8 download links in the OP now to find out? :HideThePain: Are you kidding me?

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I'm playing through this game for the first time, is there any chart or something on routes? Since it doesn't seem that we can get all the girls - i knew that from the beggining so no big deal.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes