kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
(Only my opinion)
Most of the content is currently with Jenny.
The most beautiful and or most emotional moments with Jenny, Ashley, Jade and Valery.

You should consider here, however that there is still a lot to come, because many of the LIs have not really been taken into account so far and at this point only one "three-way" path is really obvious.
I agree. I had doubts in chapter 1 between Ashley and Jenny but after that I went for Jenny. After this chapter Jenny is no longer a LI for me. When I touch this one again, probably only after it's finished, Ashley will be my only option unless the dev get to mess with her too.

GUPTAJI

Dec 15, 2018
I cant move to ch4. The game exits to the home screen after ch3 ends. can anyone guide what to do?

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
wtf 10gb is it worth it?
That's where the torrent comes in, friend. Look for rpdl link. Compressed version sck (no offense against the creator)

This made me laugh I think the dev needs to study some biology. The hymen is definitely not located around 6 inches within the vagina, it's a thin membrane across the vulva

View attachment 1526596 View attachment 1526597
Latest studies even doubt the existence of the hymen at all! It may just be some sort of folded tissue (not sure whether this makes as much sense as I wanted it to do, bc I translated it myself.). That would explain why penetrating it not ALWAYS makes it bleed.

What's the difference between the beta and the gold version again? I replayed and I don't remember anything different
The BETA (like all betas do) does still contain bugs and lacks content. The GOLD version is almost bug free and does contain ALL of the planned content.

Last edited:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
for latest update, why is one file 9.5G, while on another website its 10.3G? Thats sus
Which ones are you talking about?
Is it so hard to be more specific, in case you're really interested about getting an answer?

Do you expect everyone to try all 8 download links in the OP now to find out? :HideThePain: Are you kidding me?

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I'm playing through this game for the first time, is there any chart or something on routes? Since it doesn't seem that we can get all the girls - i knew that from the beggining so no big deal.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC needs max points with the girl he wants the scenes with ... events are exclusive:
Choose to spend this time slot with one girl, you miss spending it with another.
oh shit.. are there any sex scenes with Jenny or Ashley? just finished ep4 and didnt get any romance or sex scenes w them?
I'm playing through this game for the first time, is there any chart or something on routes? Since it doesn't seem that we can get all the girls - i knew that from the beggining so no big deal.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
TrueLoveGames Really hope in the next updates "we" (the mc) solve the "shit" of this last update, I hate fucking pussy mcs and this is the only update in the game that I did not like at all.
It was all so damm linear with no way to change the outcome of that so I expect the mc to resolve this same problem otherwise it will be kinda shitty to force this on us players considering it involves ruining the life and future of one Li.

(for those that have not played "shit" I mean the Adams plot in this last update)

I get all this is for drama and all that, but I fucking hate forced things in games and having no choice at all makes me as a player feel irrelevant in a story that should not be so linear.

And at some point, we will need clarification on the "harem" since most routes seem separated when it concerns some of the Lis.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes