VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - A.O.A. Academy [Ch.5 Gold] [TLGGAMES]

1. 4.00 star(s)

akenedy

A very good adult VN with eye-catching visuals and character design that is well-written with interesting and very likable characters each with their own backstories which play a big role in character development and their motives in this game's story.

The story itself is simple but interesting, mostly focusing on emotional interactions between the characters with choices in dialogue and who to pursue or avoid in a relationship and featuring very well made intimate scenes with animations.

For an early version of the game, it already presented itself in all the right ways and each chapter (including the prologue) has a good amount of length and content.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Kayzee12

What an amazing VN.. The characters are drop dead gorgeous. One of the very few games/VN's that make into my favorite category. I have no words to describe this game . So let me bow down to its creator & wait to play the next update.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Givettme

Really lovely game. High quality writing and renders. Beautifull girls with different personalities. Looks like all have their own route and based on your choices you can persue them. Ashley is just wonderfull and my favorite. I have tried different approaches and found that these lead to different outcomes.
    Your choices really do matter!

I know it is a game but oh man every single girl is interested in the mc. Why does that never ever happen in real life lol :)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

.Black Panther.

Based on v2.01 BETA

(+)
    Great story
    Wonderful choice of music
    Good looking characters
    Good characterization
    Great renders
    And ...

(-)
    Nothing

Overall, This is definitely one of the best games you can play. this game is amazing.

I recommend this game highly.
    Thanks for this game. great job ,Keep it up.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

JackOneil

I was really suprised how good this game is. Looking forward to future updates. I can say that models are one of the best out there plus the writing is very good and you can be easily drawn to the story. Good job and keep it up.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

timsutton

Beautiful women with great figures, nice animations. This game has a lot the makings of a classic. Not a fan of many of the good scenes being gated behind making the right decision, but that's what gallery mods are for.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

abiorigins

great work, great renders, great story, great choices (too many choices) leading to different paths.

one of my top games which i really am eager to wait for the next update. I quit like how the developer took care of small details in the game and the surroundings, that is what makes the game unique.

I really hope that the dev consider reducing the brightness a little bit and it is too bright in most of the scenes. good luck for the next update.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Firestorm253

First of all, i want to say thank you!
    This game is so good.
    The Sound makes it really emotional.
    The Text & the Story are very deep.
    The Renders are epic too.

I played almost all of the good games i could find on this page.
    And recently only found crap, but this is a whole other dimension.
    Please keep going. i Love it very much!!
    Greetings

F I R E
  9. 5.00 star(s)

MississippiQueen

There are some really attractive models in the game.

I want to make a point in the game: The sister of the girl we used to be close to (third character from the top). Dude, I can say that I haven't seen a cleaner and better model design than this. Other characters' hair and faces look very familiar from other games, but the girl I'm talking about feels very different, guys. The design of this character is truly amazing. I hope we will be able to establish a love relationship with this character in the future.

Apart from that, the game is really beautiful and the future looks very bright. As I said, the characters are very attractive and, its really pretty good game.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

asdcvb

I've seen some comments comparing this to other games to call it lesser, I think that is completly unfair.

A.O.A Academy as it is today v.0.1.2 can hold it's own with any game on this platform if you only compare the prologue to other prologues and I can't wait to see if the game turns out as well as the prologue.

The graphics/renders are at the highest tier on this website, no game can claim to be better, only different.

Similarly, while I could be nitpicky about grammar here and there, I don't think that really matters. The grammar is more than good enough to get the meaning of the writing across, and the pacing and quality of the writing is again top-tier.

I can't wait to see where this goes, and will support it on patreon ifI'm ever in a position where I can.

Please don't abandon this game, you are onto something awesome.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

SCP 001

Review for v0.1.2

The current game is a great set-up for an excellent game. The game is carried, in my opinion, by high-quality renders and animations, superb looking models (the shy one especially!) and a convincing, but rather familiar backstory. The quality of the current game is surprising mostly because there is only one (!) developer working on the game, though I hope that with the passing of time enough money will come in to expand the dev team and insure a steady stream of updates.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

nivedit121

Great graphics, a really great start, good game. Just a suggestion make a patron tier with 1 euro as well more people will support. It doesn't matter if its story is inspired by some other game. Characters are lovely and unique.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1882281

Please Delete Please Delete Please Delete Please Delete Please Delete Please Delete Please Delete Please Delete Please Delete Please Delete Please Delete Please Delete Please Delete Please Delete Please Delete
  14. 5.00 star(s)

xjoe75x

- Amazing renders!
    - Great story in the prologue - can't wait for more
    - We get introduced to all relevant characters that are in the game so far and even learn something about their background
  15. 5.00 star(s)

sabo93

At this point (prologue) the game is very promising , beside the story. My review might be simple but overall all the girl look good with awsome renders! that's why we choose and play the game too. Anyway i hope the developer don't get too comfortable with one's success
  16. 5.00 star(s)

snowbaron lagombi

v0.1.2

At first the banner image made me think the girls suffered from sameface syndrome, but they look very distinct from one another in game.

Still in the very early stages but it looks like it has the potential to become one of the all-time greats. I can only think of three cons: the antagonist is a mustache-twirling caricature of a bad guy, the MC looks like he has a 16" penis (seriously, it's a bit much, better make sure the girls have a wheelchair nearby), and sometimes the text has grammar issues.

Everything else is fantastic. I can easily imagine this one day making the Steam top sellers when it's done if the dev decides to make it available there. 4.5/5 but leaning towards 5 because that's how hyped I am for this prologue.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

aliciafed

Prologue review. It is more than a simple VN. It's an excellent story, and a great beginning. I'm looking forward to see what happens next.
    Visuals are stunning and characters feel alive and believable.
  18. 4.00 star(s)

L3z1l3

Review of version 0.1.2

The game is is a very high quilt production. Beautiful models, beautifully rendered backgrounds, great music great characters. The story is only starting so it's unclear yet how that will turn out, but even if the game is only about the characters and their relationships without any deep story it still could be great.
    The whole game is almost prefect, there is only a few little things I could mention that I can nitpick about. None of them too serious but I wanted to bring them up so maybe the dev could improve on them to make the game even better.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Because of these issues I gave 4 stars instead of 5.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

asali20

Review for Version 0.1.2

So far, it's amazing.

Great renders and visuals, much more appealing than the usual renpy VNs with daz3d models you normally find. With nice backgrounds etc too, a solid A+.

In terms of music and ambience, it's such a massive breath of fresh air to have more calming and scene appropriate music and ambience rather than the usual obnoxious rock and other heavy types of music, allowing me to enjoy the story rather than deal with the annoyance of the music.

The story/dialogue so far is great. Usually with college/university settings, most of the story would just be about 90% sex, alcohol, drugs, partying or whatever, it's nice to have characters you can relate to in a normal way or just see as normal students (though I guess normal students can be about the party life etc). I'm glad the main characters are actually nice people too, therefore I can actually enjoy their persona in the story. I personally find it frustrating when a main character is just a nasty person is general so I wish they wouldn't even be there. These kind of things I'd rather be reserved for side characters/villains (if you know what I mean).

So even though it's early days, with finishing the latest update in about an hour or two, I found it very much worth it and I'm very excited for the future of this game.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

raggedsunbeam

I try to avoid games this early in development because if they're good I'm going to start getting REALLY impatient waiting for new content.

BOY DO I WISH I HADN'T PLAYED THIS NOW. Waiting is going to kill me.

Interesting characters. A lot of style options for the "perfect" romance option. Plot is a little thin at this point, but there are enough hooks to make me confident that things are going to pick up.

No real feedback on the UI (which seems to be my thing to comment on here). If I really wanted to nit-pick I'd say that the phone interface is a little flat and could use some work. Definitely not a game breaker