GiriGiri

Feb 9, 2019
Do you always end up at the party of Ashley & friends? In the scene before that Jenny asked MC if he had plans for that night and she was kinda dissapointed when he told about the party at Ashley‘s.

I was wondering if there was an opportunity to hang out with Jenny instead of going to the party.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
speaking for myself I really want to be in a committed relationship with Jenny

I hope Jenny doesn't force me to be in a open relationship

that was one of the questions I have for the developers but they will not answer my comments
:cry::cry::cry:
Eventually I too would want a committed relationship with Jenny on one of my saves, I just don't think its going to happen as soon as say, Ashley's path since Jenny has a number of stressful things on her mind and while attracted to the mc, she even tells him on their date, to just be patient until she is ready to take the next step towards being in a serious relationship. Honestly, who knows how long the dev has in mind for that to build up, I'm guessing in the meantime, she would encourage the mc to 'date' or spend time with as many of the other girls in the house (to help them with their own emotional baggage), or until she is jealous enough...err, ready to committ to a one-on-one relationship only.

Jan 11, 2021
In the game subfolder of a.o.a. academy there is a python text file called scripts.rpa which currently contains the logic behind the game. While not having an updated walkthrough this is the best source for possible options. It is surprisingly easy to read. (Just make sure you don't modify it accidentally.)

Zexawy

Mar 3, 2018
i can not start chapter 2 it always end at chapter 1 then main menu any one know how to start chapter 2 ?

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
i can not start chapter 2 it always end at chapter 1 then main menu any one know how to start chapter 2 ?
you probably saved at the "end" screen which a lot of devs put in the game but it just gets moved up and content is put before this screen (this is the only way i can describe it) so what happens is the game thinks you've reached the end of the current content by displaying this screen again,

try scrolling up the second it loads or go back to an older save/autosave if you have one

for future reference go back one render whenever you see an end screen and save there it'll spare you a lot of headaches in the future

Zexawy

Mar 3, 2018
i loaded older save before jenny's date and some saves before ( end of chapter one ) and all are the same no chapter 2

raveeak

Oct 11, 2019
In the game subfolder of a.o.a. academy there is a python text file called scripts.rpa which currently contains the logic behind the game. While not having an updated walkthrough this is the best source for possible options. It is surprisingly easy to read. (Just make sure you don't modify it accidentally.)
i play game in android device..

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I have so far played twice, and only as far as the guide goes, so chapter 1 end, it is really fucked how you can pick the right answers and miss out on shit.
First, run-through hung out with Val, tried to be nice, got a hug, second time, picked, shit what's the hooker again, went to the pool, she fucked me.

Reactions: Triple OG

Draxo

Sep 20, 2017
100% Certain I downloaded the Ch2 compressed version by JokerLeader that was posted on Friday, page 106 of this thread. Ive just started playing this game from the start as well and have tried to scroll back a couple of scenes or so and then went forward, yet it still brings me back to the main menu at the end of Ch1. Unless its intended or the compressor compressed the wrong game version, not too sure if theres anyway to go around this.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
100% Certain I downloaded the Ch2 compressed version by JokerLeader that was posted on Friday, page 106 of this thread. Ive just started playing this game from the start as well and have tried to scroll back a couple of scenes or so and then went forward, yet it still brings me back to the main menu at the end of Ch1. Unless its intended or the compressor compressed the wrong game version, not too sure if theres anyway to go around this.
To make it clear - you arent using any mods, nor used it, only downloaded, unpacked and started playing a fresh new game from the start, is that correct?

Draxo

Sep 20, 2017
To make it clear - you arent using any mods, nor used it, only downloaded, unpacked and started playing a fresh new game from the start, is that correct?
Yea i just checked that the mod messes with the scenes and images folder in the game folder, so thats probably why it ends at chapter 1. Thats probably the issue, my bad haha

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes