Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I was addressing the question are there harem options (yes), and are there solo routes (apparently yes).

You're suggesting it's too early to be locked into a route exclusively (I agree), I'm suggesting it's not clear anything is set in stone yet. The setup re routes/harem vars in the code implies it's possible to successfully interact with multiple women & gather the extra info you want.

Well the bAshHarem variable would suggest otherwise? Ash is very worried about losing her friendship/relationship with MC, so perhaps in the future is willing to make sharing compromises to remain in his orbit.
I get what you're saying and its encouraging for those like me who enjoy mini-harems/throuples, I was just going strictly off my impression of her personality through CH1. I will admit she doesn't get overly possessive which is a good indicator for any type of polyamory relationship combo, just that compared to Jenny, she didn't strike me anywhere near open-minded as what Jenny was leading the mc in relation to her and the rest of the girls in the house.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
The music choices are certainly interesting have the the time i feel like i'm waitng in an elevator. :LOL:

Sep 3, 2020
I get what you're saying and its encouraging for those like me who enjoy mini-harems/throuples, I was just going strictly off my impression of her personality through CH1. I will admit she doesn't get overly possessive which is a good indicator for any type of polyamory relationship combo, just that compared to Jenny, she didn't strike me anywhere near open-minded as what Jenny was leading the mc in relation to her and the rest of the girls in the house.
speaking for myself I really want to be in a committed relationship with Jenny

I hope Jenny doesn't force me to be in a open relationship

that was one of the questions I have for the developers but they will not answer my comments
:cry::cry::cry:

Draxo

Sep 20, 2017
I must say the Badik reference made me geek out hard. But honestly the visuals, storyline, music choice as well as just overall smoothness of this game is definitely top notch. This game has alot of potential

Reactions: Crusader of Romance

Zexawy

Mar 3, 2018
Should i start new game ? Everytime i load last saves before end of chapter one and when it reaches end of chapter one it says see you next chapter and return to maid menu

Sep 3, 2020
Would be grateful if you could...
Jan 27, 2021 at 10:13 AM
Progress update - January 2021
I'm sure that most of you are curious about the state of Chapter 2's progress and wanted me to come up with a release date since I have not announced any so far. I've been too naive last year and promised a release date way too early during chapter one's production, and I don't want to repeat that mistake again.
Since then, I made a promise to myself not to pinpoint an exact date of release until I am 90% sure that I can deliver results at that date.
There are about 800 images rendered so far (give or take), which is about 50-60% of how much chapter 1 had in terms of renders (1300 ish renders, this excludes unused / deteled scenes)
Alas, Now that I've made significant progress for chapter 2 :
At the current pace, taking into account off-days and unexpected events, the most realistic release date are as follows :
1. 1-3rd of March for the beta Release.
2. 8-10th of March for the public and Gold release.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
speaking for myself I really want to be in a committed relationship with Jenny

I hope Jenny doesn't force me to be in a open relationship

that was one of the questions I have for the developers but they will not answer my comments
:cry::cry::cry:
Ya if Jenny is a forced 'open' relationship, I will be booting her to the curb and choosing a different girl.

Jan 27, 2021 at 10:13 AM
Progress update - January 2021
I'm sure that most of you are curious about the state of Chapter 2's progress and wanted me to come up with a release date since I have not announced any so far. I've been too naive last year and promised a release date way too early during chapter one's production, and I don't want to repeat that mistake again.
Since then, I made a promise to myself not to pinpoint an exact date of release until I am 90% sure that I can deliver results at that date.
There are about 800 images rendered so far (give or take), which is about 50-60% of how much chapter 1 had in terms of renders (1300 ish renders, this excludes unused / deteled scenes)
Alas, Now that I've made significant progress for chapter 2 :
At the current pace, taking into account off-days and unexpected events, the most realistic release date are as follows :
1. 1-3rd of March for the beta Release.
2. 8-10th of March for the public and Gold release.
Nice, thanks for sharing - what is the gold release exactly / how is it different from the public?

Jan 11, 2021
I have already played through this game 4 times and I still can not decide how much I like it.
(This fact itself shows how persistent I can be.)

Sure, the girls are beautiful and the story is pretty interesting.

My problem is how a missing conversation in the freeroam section or a seemingly insignificant difference in a choice can drastically change the outcome.
Sometimes it is enough if the MC doesn't want to be rude to one character by rejecting her.

To make it clear, I like those games where my decisions have consequences. In this game however I often have the feeling that I have to choose blindly, without the necessary information.

Also basically the MC has to choose his primary LI on the first afternoon, in Jenny's house, otherwise he misses out on lots of contents. I don't know how many updates are yet to come but this seems to me rather early.

In my first 2 playthroughs I went blindly. At that time I did not realize that I missed so many events; however on the second my MC had some fun with Jade in the pool.

Then I started to read the forum and got informed about some "dates".

In my third playthrough I was focusing on Jenny. This time I was closely following the source ( game\scripts.rpa ). And voilá: this time it was a wonderful romantic date with her, a hot scene in the changing room, many important details on her story and so on. My only regret was that I wasn't able to tell Ashley in the eyes that we should remain just friends, only to others.

In my fourth playthrough I wanted to stick to Ashley. I still had to choose a girl in the house (with no sexual intent), Valery was a safe bet. Still using the source, I finally managed to hang out together with her and confess love to each other. This was also a beautiful experience.

Bottom line: I really like this game most of the time, but it comes at the price of keeping the walkthroughs or the source at hand. Without using those, I am afraid, many players would remain unsatisfied.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes