Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Tho, Im kinda surprised that Dev gonna give the epilogue already, I think this quite early ?
No worries, the christmas / epilogue bit is not canon.

I haven't read everything in this thread, or everything the dev has said, but at least within the game, Jenny absolutely seems down with some kind of harem, or if harem is too strong a word, sharing/throuple situation. She's trying to talk you up to Ash, she doesn't seem to mind you banging Jade in the changing room. She seems to want you to perform some "sexual healing" on all the girls she's helping. Rebecca in her last conversation seems to be hinting towards something similar.

Also, the harem tag is still there.

Though the game does seem to be pigeonholing players already, however.
I'm hoping the game just lets us also have solo paths with some of the girls.

If you need a walkthrough, you didn't design your game well. I use them sometimes, but walkthroughs take 90% of the fun out of the game, in my opinion.
Absolutely. And that's basically where we're at with some of these paths. Have to make sure you get everything exact or you miss on some big chunks of content, some of it REALLY good, too, but it completely kills the immersion if you have to get out your trusty pdf to make sure you don't miss a choice, lol.

Reactions: Smarmint

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
What is fucked is picking all the right choices, then finding out for example, after choosing to hang out with Ash, you miss out on going to the pool.

neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
What's up with so much branching out and missing out on a lot of content when you choose different choices? I suppose this game took inspiration from Being A Dik but so far it is very inferior version of it with those routes.

realfoodman

Feb 6, 2020
What's up with so much branching out and missing out on a lot of content when you choose different choices? I suppose this game took inspiration from Being A Dik but so far it is very inferior version of it with those routes.
yea im kinda disappointed cause i chose gym and now i find out i missed a whole pool scene and for some reason i missed other scenes but idk what i do to get em

Reactions: HansDampf788

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
yea im kinda disappointed cause i chose gym and now i find out i missed a whole pool scene and for some reason i missed other scenes but idk what i do to get em
Was that in chapter 1 or 2? I remember getting a pool scene in chapter 1, but wondering if I missed something in ch 2?

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I haven't read everything in this thread, or everything the dev has said, but at least within the game, Jenny absolutely seems down with some kind of harem, or if harem is too strong a word, sharing/throuple situation. She's trying to talk you up to Ash, she doesn't seem to mind you banging Jade in the changing room. She seems to want you to perform some "sexual healing" on all the girls she's helping. Rebecca in her last conversation seems to be hinting towards something similar.

The dev has explicitly said in a previous Patreon post that there will be harem routes. From the vague description (and existing gameplay) I doubt it will be bang everyone simultaneously, more likely compatible groupings.
3. HAREM

Yes
. But not necessarily in the way you might expect. It's a bit complicated, but I hope that everyone is patient enough to see where it goes.
It's a branching story, to get all the content for one girl you'll miss content with others. Story wise this makes far more sense then the MC dating/railing everyone. That doesn't mean there won't be multi-girl relationships later:
I'm hoping the game just lets us also have solo paths with some of the girls.
Seems likely, there's a bAshHarem variable in this release. Commit to her and it remains False, which I expect is the start of a solo path with Ash. Otherwise it gets set to True, which presumably leaves Ash available for polyamorous relationships in the future.

I assume there will be similar harem in/out flags for the other girls down the line.

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Seems likely, there's a bAshHarem variable in this release. Commit to her and it remains False, which I expect is the start of a solo path with Ash. Otherwise it gets set to True, which presumably leaves Ash available for polyamorous relationships in the future.
See anything for Jenny by chance?

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
It's a branching story, to get all the content for one girl you'll miss content with others. Story wise this makes far more sense then the MC dating/railing everyone. That doesn't mean there won't be multi-girl relationships later:
The issue I have is the story hasn't reached where split paths make sense. It's your third day at college, yet the game and characters are already acting MC is set in stone in his love interest. You're also asking players to make a decision about which love interest to pursue before you get to know them. Do I want to pursue Valery? I don't know, we know very little about her background. The player shouldn't be put in a position where the information about a character is locked behind their path. Players should be making informed decisions, not blindly making decisions based on little more than superficial details.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020

**IMHO from playing CH.1**
I'm guessing the main branching LI are Ashley and Jenny, but the difference being Jenny may be open to 'dating around' or an open relationship for now (1 of my 2 saves are her path) and while interested in the mc, she straight up says on their date she is NOT ready to commit or be in any serious relationship...which I'm guessing is code for see whoever you want on the side. At one point even after asking out the mc on date, and my mc agrees to go out with her, she says she was sure the mc would decline in favor of being with Ashley because its totally obvious how bad Ashley is crushing over the mc.

Ashley on the other hand doesn't seem to be the sharing type, not even with her best friend/roommate, so if one was interested in some modified version of a harem path, I'd avoid Ashley for now... I could totally be wrong since even after her night with the mc in ch.1, she refused to tell Sung Ji anything happened...even after the mutual love confession and their subsequent first kiss.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
The issue I have is the story hasn't reached where split paths make sense. It's your third day at college, yet the game and characters are already acting MC is set in stone in his love interest. You're also asking players to make a decision about which love interest to pursue before you get to know them. Do I want to pursue Valery? I don't know, we know very little about her background. The player shouldn't be put in a position where the information about a character is locked behind their path. Players should be making informed decisions, not blindly making decisions based on little more than superficial details.
I was addressing the question are there harem options (yes), and are there solo routes (apparently yes).

You're suggesting it's too early to be locked into a route exclusively (I agree), I'm suggesting it's not clear anything is set in stone yet. The setup re routes/harem vars in the code implies it's possible to successfully interact with multiple women & gather the extra info you want.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You miss scenes/points atm depending which girls you interact with, but I haven't seen any confirmation you're locked into any of the relationships being pursued yet? This seems like people leaping to conclusions to me, though would certainly be frustrating if that were the case.

The tight point requirements may well be an increasing impediment to changing LIs the further the game progresses though.

Lucky there are abundant saves to try out all those branching paths.
Ashley on the other hand doesn't seem to be the sharing type, not even with her best friend/roommate, so if one was interested in some modified version of a harem path, I'd avoid Ashley for now.
Well the bAshHarem variable would suggest otherwise? Ash is very worried about losing her friendship/relationship with MC, so perhaps in the future is willing to make sharing compromises to remain in his orbit.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes