KudoTrtqn

Jun 4, 2017
Which chapter was that? Was it before or after MC did or did not study with Ash?
There are some choices that affect some scenes.
Ash is very intense, whether MC is giving her the lights of day or not.
Sung and Vick, even Jen will talk to MC about her no matter what.
I'm replaying chap 1 since my saves are not compatible, and can't get to this part of the walkthrough:
"
Sung/Ash
51. Talk to her. (You can choose to Ignore her and it will skip all of this if you are not interested)
52. Looking for you. [Sung+1]
53. Is that a bad thing?
Note: If you did not obtain [bc1SungAshLike], then [Sung+1]"

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Did you go to eat in the morning with Ash and then declined going to the gym?
Gym with the half shaved head babe will lock you out of time with Ash
and also time with Jade at the pool.
Decide whom you aim at, things will fall into place

Garen

May 6, 2017
Having the same issue with no Chapter 2.
I'm using the compressed version. Is it only with that or is anyone else with the original size having this issue too?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What is it you want?
Here are my save from ch.1 end.
Use them with the Ch.2 version, compressed or full.
You have ta decide who you will go for - best babe is Jade.
Always go 4 Jade time and also Jenny, ”cause Jenny leads Jade.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Having the same issue with no Chapter 2.
I'm using the compressed version. Is it only with that or is anyone else with the original size having this issue too?
Didn't have the same issue, but the compressed version wasn't working for me, too. So I just redownloaded the original size and that worked fine.

Reactions: Garen

Garen

May 6, 2017
Didn't have the same issue, but the compressed version wasn't working for me, too. So I just redownloaded the original size and that worked fine.
Figured. Man, 4 gigs is 4 gigs. I'll wait for a while and then go for it I guess.

KudoTrtqn

Jun 4, 2017
Did you go to eat in the morning with Ash and then declined going to the gym?
Gym with the half shaved head babe will lock you out of time with Ash
and also time with Jade at the pool.
Decide whom you aim at, things will fall into place
Figured. I can't offer to help Vicky and talk to Sung Ji at the same time.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Ok putting this game on the backburner for a while until there's more meat on the bone. I know once other updates for games drop, I'll be too roped into them anyway. So I'll be back when there's more for this wolf to eat. :cool:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Only meaty relationship is with the only other who shares a past so close to yours - Jade.
Just like your pa, her madam who adopted her filed the application,
like you, she felt in debt to her madam, like you, her authority figgure chose what was best.

Ok putting this game on the backburner for a while until there's more meat on the bone. I know once other updates for games drop, I'll be too roped into them anyway. So I'll be back when there's more for this wolf to eat. :cool:
I am happy she is outgoing and prottective, she is ready 4 a real relationship.

MrTouchy

May 12, 2020
The walkthrough and mod probably won't be updated until the public, its how it is for most of the modders.
hm too bad but i will manage hoped to get all the routes or options hope u know hat i mean but i will safe after every decision thanks buddy :)

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
Solid update, though I have to echo the complaints of other users and say the point thresholds are way too tight. The pacing of the game is also a little off. It's literally only the third day we've know most of the characters, but the game pushing you way hard into certain paths already, it seems. The game punishes you for trying to spread out points between the love interests, despite being so early in the game. The relationships are moving way too fast.

This update also made me not really like Ashley from a character perspective, at least on the Jenny "path". She's too much of a pushover. I get the whole "I don't want to lose a friend" thing, and I do sympathize with it, but she's essentially completely defeatist from the get go. She's not even trying to get with MC. And to repeat myself, it's literally been three days. Sorry Ashley I couldn't hang out with you for one evening of the three days I've been at college, now you're going to just give up and not even try? Give me a break. I think she's an interesting character but she really needs to be given more of a backbone.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes