Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Well, knowing Vicky's personality i don't think she willingly put on a dress or a feminine attire often :LOL: I have to say tho, she looks stunning in a hoodie + jeans combo so i will not complain whatsoever. UNDERRATED character is what she is, i could only imagine how beautiful she is in a dress:love:
Ya that's what I'm hoping is that since the dev is putting her in sweats / baggy stuff a lot, it leaves the door open there for him to put her in a mini dress and heels sometime and she's probably going to be outrageously beautiful - doubly so when we consider what we're used to seeing her in.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Amazing renders... But everything else is subpar in my opinion. The script looks like it was written by an emo. Every girl is ~emotionally damaged~, and you spend the game acting as a clinical psychologist, not a young man just admitted to a uni full of hot girls. The MC is too impotent for my tastes, acts like a passive observer and has no character, no quirks, he just exists to provide emotional support to the girls. Also the way the girls looks at you is very creepy and would drive any sane person away. It is like they are one step away from committing suicide if you dare say no to any of them. Of course this is jut my opinion and judging by the ratings am sure a lot of people here are enjoying it.
Well, it is supposed to be the ultimate fantasy college experience that very few people have, where you just have to show up, and every supermodel college student, and teacher, and random staff member, is falling over themselves to spend time with you (and only you), instead of giving you the side-eye like in real life.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The thing is .. this game caters to the young clueless adult stuff . and is IRL to the teeth:
Gurls are always stuck in the sinderella / sleeping beuty gulag:
They will unreciprocated love a guy and try to be available to his advances
but will not be a good talk, will not be friendly to him,
just a smiling face waiting 4 his caresses.

Gurls will only be open to quick pumps, like Jenny and her bewbs, like Jade with all of her.
Babes pure like Ash, really falling 4 Mc, are not getting him the signals they mean it.

Please remember Jenny is up in MCs business like on the spot,
gurl in his work place are on him like right there,
they are all deliberate and go 4 grabs, while Ash just lingers in her fantasy.

This is hard now because on the one hand, you got deliberate babes going right into MC,
while princess types play oh so vulnerable games with him, he is conflicted.

Honestly now, for a long time loner, what Jade does means MCs actual evolution in intimacy ...
any man would be head over heels 4 her, especially if MC is sincere he had no real females to pursue back home and did not have any beauty like Ash in his life, after forcing her to leave.

forgive me brother but I still don't get it

when do I go to her and talk to her on her bed

because after my date with Jenny I go straight to my room and fall asleep

I don't think I have ever been invited to her room to talk on her bed

and yes I really am.dat Stupid
:ROFLMAO:
Vicky got me intrigued, after the Never have i ever game, we knew that Vicky is a virgin and never kiss a boy, if she telling the truth that is. It warmed my heart when she (check the spoiler) after we said she is welcomed in the MC dorm anytime

Fuck now i can't choose, Ashley or Vicky.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i see here that most of the people are into Ash or into Jen (or both). Am i weird to find them the less interesting girls in the game? :ROFLMAO:
Actually i see the game is kind of forcing you to choose between them, when i really don't want anything with them
Well, Ash is my #1

Rebecca is my very VERY close #2, she's basically, #1a

Don't care about anyone else.
wait a minute. The only reason I want to go to Ashley's room is it tell her I only like her as a friend
do you mean if I do that I will not be able to go on a date with Jenny
fuckkk I am in love with Jenny and before you ask I don't like harem and

it isn't fair to Ashley

she should not be in love with someone who is in love with someone else that is why I wanted to sit her down and explain it to Ashley dat I love her like a sister because it's the right thing to do

but the game won't let me
I wanted the very same thing, but so far I can only say that I don't see her that way to other characters, which seems to me like an odd choice. The game is quite adamant about the fact that MC doesn't notice that Ash is in love with him (at least it is on my run), which is weird seeing like everyone is telling him she loves him.
I don't know if you have played chapter 2 or not, just in case i'll put this in spoiler

I did see that I hope you're right
Well, knowing Vicky's personality i don't think she willingly put on a dress or a feminine attire often :LOL: I have to say tho, she looks stunning in a hoodie + jeans combo so i will not complain whatsoever. UNDERRATED character is what she is, i could only imagine how beautiful she is in a dress:love:
Why is the content the same as the christmas version? I didn't see anything added.
Anyone has save from end of ch1 please?
Yeah, same here. Frustrating. :-(
Same here. Ending after chap 1
We should start over because points carry over and a save would just lock us out of content

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I'm going to go, and finish, the Ashley route and see if it's what I expected. I have a ton of points with her and maybe 2 or 3 with everyone else. No one else (besides Rebecca) has interested me in that group. Val is probably a closet serial killer, Jenny reminds me too much of Maya from DIK and the other one is nearly a dead ringer for Quinn.

No frigging thank you. Vicky, Aurora, Elizabeth to me are wildcards, and not knowing where they stand, I'll avoid them if given the chance. Neutral/friendly responses only.

I have to start over again with the full Chapter 2 release I will. And I won't be doing a damn thing differently. :)

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Why choose just one? imho the way to go is play the harem route - its still much too early in the game to make limiting choices.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup .. just starting over ... the fateless tricks to overcome are pretty big:
Ash has a slew of wouldbe lovers and friends that pursued her to uni

Ash missed Mc, even tho they ended it with a fight.

Reactions: .N9

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This be a game of the autumn stories, where brad pit never got the rich eiress come visit him at the horses, this be the story where he had to go to the city to get with someone.
Why choose just one? imho the way to go is play the harem route - its still much too early in the game to make limiting choices.
Remember, all the babe he still had in his life after his fight with Ash who he really felt 4,
to the point he wished to let her go to the city to escape his dead end town,
was Kara, his cousin, who really made his hair stand on end while she hugged him.

MC has no soft touch to make gurls fawn 4 him, he be handsome and that would be it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Which chapter was that? Was it before or after MC did or did not study with Ash?
There are some choices that affect some scenes.
Ash is very intense, whether MC is giving her the lights of day or not.
Sung and Vick, even Jen will talk to MC about her no matter what.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
After careful consideration, based on what I have seen so far, I am readu to go full Jade,
because her enrollment is as surprising and as uplifting and redeeming as MCs is.

Also, Jenn is the rescuer vengeful type, she will have Mc because she rescued him,
she will dominate Mc because she knows best,
she will not be tied to MC in any way, as she keeps reminding MC every time,
she does not care if after her shenanigans with him they will not be together.

Anyone follow the romeo brother thought process?
Care to share some thoughts on the whole Jenn debacle?
My take away is this: wills are supposed to stay secret,
if only just so your brat will not kill you/hold out on care.

Had Jenn ben faithful to her vision, she would fight tooth and nail for her adoptive father to live.
We now know her selfish bratty personna threatens all that her adoptive father has built.
Fot the next chapter, I wanna see the daughters fight the son for the life of their legacy,
Mr White does want that legacy to stay in his family also,
if only his sweet princess was sent to the Jenn house of gurls and learn to fight for her livelyhood.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I want to see them fight, I want to see them band together and stop the killer son.
This is not about some estranged alpha passing the torch,
This is about sibling rivalry sweeped under the rug of bratty resentment.

Why is Jenn not in thwere with her father?
Why is nobody bullying the son from screwing everyone out of his fathers legacy?
Do we really need some alpha males from dads past come teach the brat a lesson?

The father left the company split in a good faith effort towards his long partner Mr. White,
who has a daughter also and would feel for Jenn, that is his legacy to her, co-ownership of his Academy.

The estranged son is going behind his fathers back, over his wishes, Jenn knows that full well.
The desu ex makina here would be the father having sent his better confidents another will,
where his brat loses all should he cross him, cause right now this is what it looks like.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is no fun at all, gamers. Letting the misfortunate drown in their misfortune,
while the most fortunate hit snags in fulfilling their life long dream.

Mr. White is not giving up anything, his plan was thought out for the long haul with his partner.
The only reason why a generous guy would adopt to mirror his partner is to further their dream.

They now both have daughters to strenghten their bond, to aling their vision.

Also ... The numerous affairs of Jenn are done, they live, they thrive,
she has strong families supporting her endeavors, she has rich sons pining for her,
and her bratty bunch are all rock bottom, hungry to make it in this new city.

Ash still believes it was MCs dad deep pockets that got him the admission,
her friends might be able to help out should he tell he needs help.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes