Dovv

Feb 18, 2021
It is fairly easy...Ash is a LI, Vicky is not (as for now things stand).
Well to defend Vicky, the dev really threw Ash hard on us since the beginning. Maybe you are right and maybe you are not, i could see her become a LI in the future. Surely the dev will not gives us a wholesome scene like that just to played us right :BootyTime:

Reactions: XCJ

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Well to defend Vicky, the dev really threw Ash hard on us since the beginning. Maybe you are right and maybe you are not, i could see her become a LI in the future. Surely the dev will not gives us a wholesome scene like that just to played us right :BootyTime:
Well i hope im wrong, Vicky is an interesting character/girl, we shall see.
Eight main girls is a quite challenge for the dev, and for those who play it :BootyTime:

Sep 3, 2020
The answer is simple, you didn't get enough Ashley point.

Or you didn't visit the library when you are able to roam around after Ms. Liz class to meet Ash, and if you get enough point she will ask to hang out with you at night in your room
ooooooooh will I lose any Jenny points if I go to the library or go to her room

and how in the fuck was I supposed to figure that out

thank you thank you my brother

Dovv

Feb 18, 2021
ooooooooh will I lose any Jenny points if I go to the library or go to her room

and how in the fuck was I supposed to figure that out

thank you thank you my brother
No problem dude.

This is where you made a choice, if Jenny points and Ash points are high enough they both will ask to hang out with you later. If this the case, if you accepted Ash invitation at the library, you automatically will not go on a date with Jenny later, when she ask you after the pool event.

If you are on Ash only route, then you will not lose Jenny points

Reactions: XCJ and .N9

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
There is nVickyLove variable. So how come she is not an LI? :WaitWhat:
whoops, my bad, yup you are right, she is the 8th girl...overlooked it, as there is kinda low progress/points with her:FacePalm::HideThePain:
in my defense - my game has only two LI - Ash and Jen :BootyTime:

Sicansios

Jun 11, 2017
i see here that most of the people are into Ash or into Jen (or both). Am i weird to find them the less interesting girls in the game? :ROFLMAO:
Actually i see the game is kind of forcing you to choose between them, when i really don't want anything with them

Reactions: Carefree247

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
whoops, my bad, yup you are right, she is the 8th girl...overlooked it, as there is kinda low progress/points with her:FacePalm::HideThePain:
in my defense - my game has only two LI - Ash and Jen :BootyTime:
9th*

There is nVickyLove variable. So how come she is not an LI? :WaitWhat:
but she was not on relationship screen :unsure:

The 8 on relationship screen are:
  • Ashley
  • Jenny
  • Valery
  • Rebecca
  • Jade
  • Sung ji
  • Aurora
  • Elizabeth

• Thinking Face
Reactions: .N9

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
9th*

but she was not on relationship screen :unsure:

The 8 on relationship screen are:
  • Ashley
  • Jenny
  • Valery
  • Rebecca
  • Jade
  • Sung ji
  • Aurora
  • Elizabeth
Ok, had to check it now - as for now in Relationship_Screen there is only 8 LI (Vicky isnt one of them, you are right).
Yet, in the script, there actually is 10 LI variables (xyzgirllove), and there are Vicky and Heather). So we shall see how it will be handled in future builds...Hope more LIs:p
And as this game is one of my favs, and i have failed miserably at its basics, aka Lis, im gonna see myself out of here now... :HideThePain:

Sep 3, 2020
No problem dude.

This is where you made a choice, if Jenny points and Ash points are high enough they both will ask to hang out with you later. If this the case, if you accepted Ash invitation at the library, you automatically will not go on a date with Jenny later, when she ask you after the pool event.

If you are on Ash only route, then you will not lose Jenny points
wait a minute. The only reason I want to go to Ashley's room is it tell her I only like her as a friend
do you mean if I do that I will not be able to go on a date with Jenny

Reactions: Glooskabe

rj677

May 30, 2020
Ya I do agree that the RPs are probably not the best thing for the game - in CH1 you literally have to nail every choice with Jenny to get the date at the end, and that's a huge chunk of content to miss out on if you make one bad choice - I'd recommend the dev reduce the impact of RPs the way Being A DIK does - RPs only really affect small things like a girl smiling at you or making one extra comment, etc. to you at certain points versus losing out on entire chunks of content. It'd probably be worth implementing a system where the girl either likes you or doesn't like you and if she likes you, the scenes are all there, but tie specific LITTLE things behind the RP wall.
I get your point about the RP Requirements being too restrictive and not giving the players much margin for error in their choices. I agree with you to the extent that there should be a tiny bit more leniency (for example, if there are 13 RP available, you should get the date for 10 RP for example, and not for 12 RP like the Jenny date).

However, in my opinion, thats also one of the aspects that makes this game feel more "real". For example, It makes sense that you only get the Jenny date only if you are actively pursuing her (meaning getting everything possible with her). I get that it is frustrating "farming" all possible RPs, but relationships are frustrating IRL too ;)

The RP being the way that It is gives players a real replayability factor in order for them to see every single content on the episode, meaning that people have to do different saves for the different girls that they want to see everything (Like, I made a 4 saves only focusing on the 1 girl I really wanted, one for Jade, one for Ash, one for Jen and one for Val)

It also gives our choices real meaning because, for example, we already know that in a Free Roam Event like the ones in CH2 (where you can only go with 1 out of the 3 choices) you have to go with your girl if she is there because you might need that 1 RP.

PS: When I say "focusing on the 1 girl", I dont mean doing nothing with the others where the 1 girl isnt on the scene (like other people do). On my saves I got the 1 girl with 20+RP and then 1, 2 or even 3 other girl on 10+RP.

Reactions: Sicansios

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
fuckkk I am in love with Jenny and before you ask I don't like harem and

it isn't fair to Ashley

she should not be in love with someone who is in love with someone else that is why I wanted to sit her down and explain it to Ashley dat I love her like a sister because it's the right thing to do

but the game won't let me
I wanted the very same thing, but so far I can only say that I don't see her that way to other characters, which seems to me like an odd choice. The game is quite adamant about the fact that MC doesn't notice that Ash is in love with him (at least it is on my run), which is weird seeing like everyone is telling him she loves him.

Dovv

Feb 18, 2021
fuckkk I am in love with Jenny and before you ask I don't like harem and

it isn't fair to Ashley

she should not be in love with someone who is in love with someone else that is why I wanted to sit her down and explain it to Ashley dat I love her like a sister because it's the right thing to do

but the game won't let me
I don't know if you have played chapter 2 or not, just in case i'll put this in spoiler

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: XCJ and VOYEUR
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes