spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
There's one critique that I've got towards the design of the girls. It's the nipples. They just look weird, because they are either really close to the skin color and look like the so called "ghost nipples" and/or have no texture and look painted on.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Can't start Ch.2...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 120, in script
    return
Exception: Could not find return label (u'C:\\Temp\\gz\\00 - Vacation\\AoA_build-2-Release-pc/game/SCENES/Chapter1/Events/c1Night_Jen.rpy', 1608082789, 4500).

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "SCENES/Chapter1/Chp1.rpyc", line 1785, in script call
    return
  File "C:\Temp\gz\00 - Vacation\AoA_build-BETA_CHP_2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1468, in execute
    next_node(renpy.game.context().lookup_return(pop=True))
  File "C:\Temp\gz\00 - Vacation\AoA_build-BETA_CHP_2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 664, in lookup_return
    raise Exception("Could not find return label {!r}.".format(self.return_stack[-1]))
Exception: Could not find return label (u'C:\\Temp\\gz\\00 - Vacation\\AoA_build-2-Release-pc/game/SCENES/Chapter1/Events/c1Night_Jen.rpy', 1608082789, 4500).

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
A O A BETA_CHP_2
Fri Mar 05 02:36:29 2021

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Can't start Ch.2...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    return

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "SCENES/Chapter1/Chp1.rpyc", line 1785, in script call
    return
  File "C:\Temp\gz\00 - Vacation\AoA_build-BETA_CHP_2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1468, in execute
    next_node(renpy.game.context().lookup_return(pop=True))
  File "C:\Temp\gz\00 - Vacation\AoA_build-BETA_CHP_2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 664, in lookup_return
    raise Exception("Could not find return label {!r}.".format(self.return_stack[-1]))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
A O A BETA_CHP_2
Fri Mar 05 02:36:29 2021
this happens if you used the mod.
Start from beginning or wait for full release and modder to update the mod

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Not using a mod. If I load end of date save it tells me end of ch1. If I play xmas episode at the end it goes back to main menu.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
A.O.A. Academy [Ch 2 BETA] TLGGAMES

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.06 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 435 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 417 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Dovv

Feb 18, 2021
A.O.A. Academy [Ch 2 BETA] TLGGAMES

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.06 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 435 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 417 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Finally, Thanks Joker

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Saves do work if you saved when you were supposed to ... at the end/beginning of chapters.

There is the problem of the 2 different updates your saves could be from:

the gold ch. 1
or
the Christmas ch. 1

Which will have different saves parameters and cause troubles.

Gold patch in the OP you should use for this update, as it gets us extra ch.1 scenes.
Not using a mod. If I load end of date save it tells me end of ch1. If I play xmas episode at the end it goes back to main menu.
what is the gold patch for is it needed or has extra content?
Saves don't work after new update.

Do we need to start the game again?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ok ... my very own modded christmas end of ch. 1 save crashed the game ...
My game says scripts changed in an uncompatible way ... so there it is:
Game be telling us dev changed some core features
and they are so new, saves cannot accomodate for them.
never used the mod?

this is weird then:unsure:
I was getting the same error
I started again from the start

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
With how tight the point requirments are for the routes, and how some choices lock you out of other things that you didn't even know existed this game is really hard to play without a guide. Looks like Ch 2 will have to wait until it gets updated.

Reactions: Razrback16

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Dude the mc here is so hot, prob one of the best things in this game dude is built like a bulldozer
It's definitely nice to have a masculine male protagonist, no doubt about it. I like that in this game, Being A DIK, and City of Broken Dreamers for sure.

With how tight the point requirments are for the routes, and how some choices lock you out of other things that you didn't even know existed this game is really hard to play without a guide. Looks like Ch 2 will have to wait until it gets updated.
Ya I do agree that the RPs are probably not the best thing for the game - in CH1 you literally have to nail every choice with Jenny to get the date at the end, and that's a huge chunk of content to miss out on if you make one bad choice - I'd recommend the dev reduce the impact of RPs the way Being A DIK does - RPs only really affect small things like a girl smiling at you or making one extra comment, etc. to you at certain points versus losing out on entire chunks of content. It'd probably be worth implementing a system where the girl either likes you or doesn't like you and if she likes you, the scenes are all there, but tie specific LITTLE things behind the RP wall.

Reactions: Alex5280
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes