Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Man this game is giving me a hard time, im doing a route for each one of the girls but ignoring Ashley in my other playthroughs where im not focused on her feels so wrong
To me it'd be pretty hard to ignore the girl the whole initial beginning of the game revolves around; the note on the acceptance letter, the phone call, her picking you up, the bus ride where she's crying. I would have to be utterly cold hearted to ignore a wonderful girl like that with so much guilt and emotion behind that beautiful face.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Just label the page of saves. That is what I do. When you are saving your game, and it says "Page 1" at the top, just click on it, backspace the cursor, and change the name to something like "Ashley Route", then go to page 10 and change it to "Jenny Route", page 20 "Valery Route", etc, etc. This works with all RenPy games.
Yup, i don't get why people just don't use this feature more (at least that is what i wonder when i see questions like that)... i like to have multiple save paths and this is great for it. Just edit pages and you have ~6 save slots to use on a single page.

Reactions: Britfinder13

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
To me it'd be pretty hard to ignore the girl the whole initial beginning of the game revolves around; the note on the acceptance letter, the phone call, her picking you up, the bus ride where she's crying. I would have to be utterly cold hearted to ignore a wonderful girl like that with so much guilt and emotion behind that beautiful face.
Yeah that's why i said it felt wrong, she, rebecca and maybe aurora are the only girls i care about, honestly i'm just doing the other routes for the completion of the game

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah that's why i said it felt wrong, she, rebecca and maybe aurora are the only girls i care about, honestly i'm just doing the other routes for the completion of the game
Yeah that's understandable. I tend to not do that. In a weird way, it makes me feel like I'm cheating on them, you know? Let's say I do a second run with Rebecca. I'd be balling my eyes out in the beginning either way with Ashley and it would make me feel guilty for the rest of the run, like doing the Melissa run in AL when I adore Megan.

In other games like CoBD, Katie is an integral part of what happens with the MC. I would in no way be able to do a run with Ellen, Chandra or anyone else because I love Katie so much. Same thing in Depraved Awakening with Judy, because every time I see Carli I tear up. Her scene in CoBD literally broke me to tears when I saw her in the VR. Caroline in Milfy City was my first VN love, and even though the game will never be completed as far as I know, I still do the runs with her and don't even touch the other girls.

That's why I repeat routes all the time. It's that feeling of cheating and doing something wrong. Sad, but true

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
it would make me feel guilty for the rest of the run
I'm kind of the same way with Maya & Josy in BADIK. My main girl will always be Jill but for some reason choosing the friend path with them always gets me right in the feels.

Nov 23, 2020
This is a harem right? Right? Or will it have branching girls? Because I chose tried and the girl was hurt over me calling her pretty.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
So just finished the Beta - that was fun, I'm really liking this game and looking forward to more content. I give the dev huge kudos as one thing I really like about this game so far is that it's not full of sex - wait wait here me out, :LOL:, I like when the stories develop relationships with the girls more thoroughly so that when you finally get to the sex it feels more emotionally driven and not just casual flings. And having said that, the scene with Jenny in the changing room had me cranked completely and there wasn't even a kiss - the way that scene was posed and written was just exceptional - totally conveyed the emotions of the scene between the two characters and it ratcheted up the emotions between them very clearly, but they didn't really "do" anything besides hug each other a little bit, so I thought that was really well done.

A couple quick negatives just intended as friendly feedback for the dev -

* Rebecca's hair looks really bad on the bus ride - that desperately needs some assistance - it looks like she has sections where her hair is missing or falling out.
* On the free roams, it'd probably be worth putting something in there to give the player an idea of how many choices they can make before it cuts to the class - I had to just do trial and error re-loading saves to make sure I did the stuff I wanted during the free roam without it cutting me off too quick.

Question for all of you - do you get the feeling we have to pick an LI now or is it more like Being A DIK where we can be somewhat casual while we're getting to know the girls? I feel a little stuck as I'm fully in the TEAM JENNY category but I've made a few choices here and there that are clearly getting the attention of some of the girls, specifically Vicky, Elizabeth and Rebecca who I think are cute but at the same time I don't want to do anything that will hurt anything with my Jenny route.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
So just finished the Beta - that was fun, I'm really liking this game and looking forward to more content. I give the dev huge kudos as one thing I really like about this game so far is that it's not full of sex - wait wait here me out, :LOL:, I like when the stories develop relationships with the girls more thoroughly so that when you finally get to the sex it feels more emotionally driven and not just casual flings. And having said that, the scene with Jenny in the changing room had me cranked completely and there wasn't even a kiss - the way that scene was posed and written was just exceptional - totally conveyed the emotions of the scene between the two characters and it ratcheted up the emotions between them very clearly, but they didn't really "do" anything besides hug each other a little bit, so I thought that was really well done.
I completely agree with you! It builds things up at a good pace and doesn't rush things. Like the scene in chapter 1 with Valery where you can chose to get her to undress completely or just give her a hug and that hug is just so emotional and beautiful. And this game really makes you care about the girls. Ashley's reaction after I told her that I wasn't in love with her kinda broke my heart.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Question for all of you - do you get the feeling we have to pick an LI now or is it more like Being A DIK where we can be somewhat casual while we're getting to know the girls? I feel a little stuck as I'm fully in the TEAM JENNY category but I've made a few choices here and there that are clearly getting the attention of some of the girls, specifically Vicky, Elizabeth and Rebecca who I think are cute but at the same time I don't want to do anything that will hurt anything with my Jenny route.
I'm kinda wondering the same thing. While the game has the harem tag it really doesn't feel like it and I felt like I had burned some bridges already in chapter 1.

Reactions: Razrback16
4.20 star(s) 232 Votes