Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
bummer though .. vic already is tomboy and flagged Mc as her boy wing man ...
because of her bro and her need to be tough/boy like around her bro to survive

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
now my obsession with Jenny can start fresh. really wish i knew the assets for her. Such a beautiful character.

Sep 3, 2020
So I played through the next chapter, and I'll put what I think about it behind a Spoiler so if you want to look, you can. But, the basics.

28 relationship points total with Ash, hardly and maybe a handful or less with everyone else. The most I have with anyone else is Rebecca, at 3 points. A little worried with how things are developing, but that'll go behind the spoiler I guess, so here we go...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So if you want to read my thoughts/predictions go ahead. It's a bit wordy, but it's just how I feel. If it wasn't for Ash's route, I might've not kept this game on my hard-drive. But I can see, if things get any more melodramatic, I'll have difficulty keeping it going. Acting Lessons screwed me up emotionally for about a week (because of a real girl in my life named Megan) and Ash is a proxy for Jill from DIK. I don't know how I feel about a lot of this right now, but I can feel and fear a lot of emotional things happening I might not want to deal with.
fuck Acting Lessons dat Game broke me and and in being a dick.

there was a girl in the game look like Jenny i love her

but if I wanted to be with her The Game Force me to be in a Tree Way

relationship
which if you know anything about me it isn't really my thing

but I went along with it because I really like her but then they asked me for a open relationship and I was done

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Yeah I agree and that what has me concerned. We play as one guy, and including the soon to be AOA albino chick, that's 9 girls that are LIs. I don't even think DIK has/had that many. It's about 3 or 4 too much for a game. Yes variety is the spice of life, but c'mon. Each chapter brings a new girl? Too much drama incoming. I have so many other games revolving around drama, and I feel impending doom in this one.
My biggest issue with the game is that it attempts to lock you in to a relationship path too soon, especially considering the insane amount of potential L.I., I am ok with it NOT being a clusterfuck harem type game.

Either make it a much more manageable mini harem/2-3 girl max polyamorous open relationship or at the very least wait at least until closer to halfway through the game before making us choose what L.I. to focus on. I’d rather have time getting to know more about the girls first, go on a few ‘dates’ before ultimately making that decision.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
My biggest issue with the game is that it attempts to lock you in to a relationship path too soon, especially considering the insane amount of potential L.I., I am ok with it NOT being a clusterfuck harem type game.

Either make it a much more manageable mini harem/2-3 girl max polyamorous open relationship or at the very least wait at least until closer to halfway through the game before making us choose what L.I. to focus on. I’d rather have time getting to know more about the girls first, go on a few ‘dates’ before ultimately making that decision.
To me, the earlier, the better. I like knowing where I stand in these games with my MC's targeted love interest. Yeah not all (or many) games are like that, but I find it refreshing here, especially with the MC's past with Ash. It shouldn't take that long for two people to really care about each other that haven't talked in a while to reconnect. Once they realize what they missed, and how it felt when they were together, it seems logical.

What DOESN'T seem logical is Jenny asking on the first or second meeting if the MC likes her. All of that Jenny stuff makes me not want to fully commit emotionally to this game. Once she is out of the way, then I'll feel relieved. Until then, this game is one wrong step away from me not playing it. I have a couple of ongoing games that the route is still in-development (Katie, Jill) and I can easily fully focus on them if this game turns me off with interference or forced interactions with people I don't want around (Jenny, Jade, Val, etc)

Let Jenny's crew do harem/3some stuff. That BETTER NOT BE an issue or factor in the pathway with Ash.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76
Sep 3, 2020

speaking for myself I can't wait to make Jenny my one and only girlfriend but I hear where you're coming

from

and i actually agree with you 100% I hope the game doesn't Force us to do anything we don't want to do

I messaged the Developers asking them simple questions and I hope they respond to my message

I love this game with all my heart

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
fuck Acting Lessons dat Game broke me and and in being a dick.

there was a girl in the game look like Jenny i love her

but if I wanted to be with her The Game Force me to be in a Tree Way

relationship
which if you know anything about me it isn't really my thing

but I went along with it because I really like her but then they asked me for a open relationship and I was done
Yeah the girl was Maya in DIK. Which is one of the reasons why I didn't want to go near her in this game, because she's nearly a dead ringer for her. I never did open relationships or anything like that IRL, I would NEVER do it here.

Not who I am, not what I made of. One girl. True love for the MC and as the song goes "and Nothing Else Matters."

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
speaking for myself I can't wait to make Jenny my one and only girlfriend but I hear where you're coming

from

and i actually agree with you 100% I hope the game doesn't Force us to do anything we don't want to do

I messaged the Developers asking them simple questions and I hope they respond to my message

I love this game with all my heart
I hope you get answers because I'm dying to know how they see things going. I'll be waiting with anxiety right along side you with wanting to know the answers.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I think it might be Ash/Sung/Vicky Harem route vs Jenny/Jade/Becca/Val/Aurora Harem route
I’m actually ok with that kind of option. I’d still have 2 saves I’d play simultaneously, one with Ash as the main LI, and Vicky strictly as a friends with benefits. 2nd save would be Jenny as my main LI, with Rebecca and maybe Valery as friends with benefits. Though saying that, I wonder where Aurora and Elizabeth would end up?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I thought the same thing, their features are very similar.

My heart just skipped a beat. When Jill gets emotional her eyebrows go up, almost like what Ash does. It melts my heart every time.

If I see this game through to completion, and Ash's story hits me emotionally like I'm expecting Jill's to hit me when it's done with it, then I'm going to need a pallet of Kleenex tissues and probably extra therapy from my shrink.

Reactions: Skeltom

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I’m actually ok with that kind of option. I’d still have 2 saves I’d play simultaneously, one with Ash as the main LI, and Vicky strictly as a friends with benefits. 2nd save would be Jenny as my main LI, with Rebecca and maybe Valery as friends with benefits. Though saying that, I wonder where Aurora and Elizabeth would end up?
For you harem players, are you absolutely SURE it's in the game? I didn't see (nor was I looking for) that kind of game. I can see the crazy house foursome (maybe three if minus Rebecca) but I really can't see Ash or Sung wanting to do that. Or the MC as a matter of fact.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
For you harem players, are you absolutely SURE it's in the game? I didn't see (nor was I looking for) that kind of game. I can see the crazy house foursome (maybe three if minus Rebecca) but I really can't see Ash or Sung wanting to do that. Or the MC as a matter of fact.
I think it's hard to tell at this point. As far as I know the only one you can confess feelings for is Ashley. There is a harem tag but there isn't enough progression yet to tell how predominate it is. It's mostly just been flirting so far.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I was going to wait for the full chapter release, but I got too impatient and played the beta, guess I'll just play again after the full release. Very nice update, the story is being neatly developed and I'm looking forward to the party expecting some calamity to happen there. I wonder how much the suit will cost MC though. The girls continue to be all around nice and sweet although this update seemed to me a little bit all over the place in this regard, there are scenes with almost all of them but nothing too deep, like everytime MC gets closer to someone the game moves forward. However I am sure I've missed a lot of content since I'm focused only on Valery as LI so I never go beyond friendly choices with other girls. All in all, it's a solid update.

Is there any Valery content this update?
no spoilers
Not too much, but there are some nice moments with her, just not enough imo.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I was going to wait for the full chapter release, but I got too impatient and played the beta, guess I'll just play again after the full release. Very nice update, the story is being neatly developed and I'm looking forward to the party expecting some calamity to happen there. I wonder how much the suit will cost MC though. The girls continue to be all around nice and sweet although this update seemed to me a little bit all over the place in this regard, there are scenes with almost all of them but nothing too deep, like everytime MC gets closer to someone the game moves forward. However I am sure I've missed a lot of content since I'm focused only on Valery as LI so I never go beyond friendly choices with other girls. All in all, it's a solid update.

Not too much, but there are some nice moments with her, just not enough imo.
I agree on the update being all over the place. Wanted lunch with Ash and Sung, the freaky foursome joins in. Wanted time with Ash at night, we get Never Have I Ever. Thankfully though, the MC had roof time with her, but she was tipsy and it took away from the moment in my eyes.

Whenever the MC had a chance to have one-on-one time with her, there were always a flock of other people around.

It's like how much shit do you have to crawl through in order to come out on the other side and be with the girl you want your MC to be with without having eight other people, drunk, crazy, murderous, or otherwise, around?

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes