FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Can you now ? .. How dare you ?

Look at what the gurls have lined up 4 you .. do not dissapoint these beauties.
Don”t you dare!
Nope, not looking...
no no no no.gif

The Godess Elizabeth and my main girl the most beautiful soul Ashley will have to wait... *starts downloading just in case the will power gets to dangerous levels*

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I always shape the MC around how I am as a person IRL. In Acting Lessons, I never smoked the weed. In DIK, I never smoked, or approached Quinn for her "resources." I never cheated on tests, or took Tommy's fake ID. I was always honest with the girls. I never did anything I would never do as a person.

That's how I shape my MCs. In this game, I never took off the shirt after meeting the four girls or received anything from them because I wanted an honest, loyal playthrough with and for Ashley.

I always shape them around who I am. And it has never let me down with any of the VNs I play.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
The most caring bombshell in the whole wide world who gives you purpose ...
Or the long lost childhood babe you regret letting go so long ago ...
Jenny point blank says she is not ready to commit ... while Ash is ready, but painfully slow...

Whom did you ultimately choose?
Painfully slow is worth it. The slow build with the tension is so much more appealing than the full bore insta-blow. Believe me I'm on the full Jill route in DIK. But I am fully devoted to her and don't want to deal with walking STDs that are the HOTs or be surrounded with Maya/Josy drama.

Ash in this game has my full attention, and hopefully the Dev would throw anything in the path that would make it too cumbersome. I know it won't be easy to get the right girl, and like you said, in a painfully slow manner, but anything worth doing, is worth doing right.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Soo, might be a bit retarded question, but when doesthe full/gold version drop usually after the beta has been published already?

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Most of the time ... devs code dialogues such as to lose points or lose scenes whenever
Mc has anything to say. In this game, you are inquisitive and caring 4 the gurl you pine 4,
but be prepared to lose the scenes of the gurl who pines 4 you but you care not.

Ultimately, thus far, there are overlapping events with multiple gurls that exclude one another.
You either go to Jenny house and party with the gurls there, or go to the gym with one gurl,
or go to the dorm with another gurl ... you choose, you loose the scenes you let go of ...
unless you use the mod and see them all.
Then play all paths :). Game isnt boring.

Reactions: DarkOs31

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
thats the point it hurts me to let my favorite LI go
I know the feeling. In all the games I have listed in my signature, I've only strayed ONCE (saw Melissa's ending in AL once, just to see it) I could never do a playthrough in one of those games and not be with my favorite girl. I actually have a screensaver set-up with the girls I love from the games I play (Jill, Katie, Carli, Caroline, Ash, etc)

This rooster will never stray from the hen house in any of those games.

Reactions: DarkOs31

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
The production quality of this game is fucking bonkers, this game and being a dik are probably the best game in this site 10/5 star from me. Its playing games like this one start to realise that almost 90% games in this site are just absolute turds

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Vary needs to keep her head out of her past ... the bad guy tracked her down ...
The guy looks awfully familiar to the degenerate who got her terrorized and abused her.
But you never know what'll happen in the future. For now, he's safe and so is everyone else. But if something happens to her to make her lose it, it's Fatal Attraction all over again. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1067473
We gotta save her from that past .. we hav ta .. fo Jenny .. for Ash .. for our sanity!

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah she'll definitely terrorize someone (probably Jenny/MC or Ash/MC) depending on what route I guess is taken. Good thing the MC is this big, built guy. But like another VN nutjob, sometimes that doesn't matter. It's all about opportunity for them.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Gone gurl .. she needs work, she needs time, she needs Mc to go to the gym with her ...
I still love Jade more because of the ”sucha princess everyone worship me” Val thoughts.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes