Sep 3, 2020
There might be a script incompability with the saves if you used the modded version of the previous chapter. This is because the script of the new version is unmodded, so the saves of the modded version is unfortunately not compatible with the new release.

I do not know how to fix this particular issue from my end at the current moment.
great update but I have to ask what the fuck is Jenny doing

when I was on my date with Jenny I explained to her that I don't like Ashley

I told Jenny that I like her

I was hoping to sit Ashley down and explain to her that I like her only as a friend

I'm hoping to God that this is one of those games that doesn't force you to do anything you don't want to do
I'm trying to play a Jenny route and only a Jenny route

please developer can you tell me that this is not one of those games dat forces you to cheat

please please reply to my message

I'm trying to get you a picture of the scene what but it not working

it's when Jenny meets Ashley and then gives me a Wink

Last edited:

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
I must say many dialogues felt very bland or awkward...I mean :

Sung Ji : I need to pee so badly...
Vicky : Me too should we go togheter ?
Sung Ji : That's a fantastic idea !

:WaitWhat:
I think we need to accept that the writing is not this title's strength.

Reactions: dosenspezi

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Do find it kinda funny that Ash is super worried about Jenny stealing the Mc while Jenny on the other hand decides to go full Wing Woman the first time they meet

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
I think it might be Ash/Sung/Vicky Harem route vs Jenny/Jade/Becca/Val/Aurora Harem route
the only ones i can see in any harem group would be Jenny/jade/Becca. Maybe Ash/Sung. the rest i really can't.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Hopefully the full version is right around the corner as I'm looking forward to bringing all the lovely ladies into my harem. ;)

Reactions: Nova1811

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC can say be friends and end it. MC can stay neutral to her room mate and end it.
I wish ashley wasn't thrown on to us so hard. kind of feel forced into a relationship with her because shes great but so are all the others. I don't see how this is going to be a harem tbh. I also don't want to go manwhore that fucks everyone behind their backs in this game.
MC can get hard around her and he can hit on the room mate ...

Which do you want? Whom do you feel for?

Game oN!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Hang tight and game some more ... the small crunchy bites are in the works.

A.O.A. Academy will take time to be compress like 3hrs :HideThePain:
Compressed version or maybe 2 or more parts please. Can't dl files bigger than 3 gigs.

I was hoping to sit Ashley down and explain to her that I like her only as a friend

I'm hoping to God that this is one of those games that doesn't force you to do anything you don't want to do

please developer can you tell me that this is not one of those games dat forces you to cheat

But you do, sit with Ash in her bed and say just friends.
But you do tell Jenny you love her, you flirt her up and be with her.

You should not force her to like you, just nudge her with your adorable persona.

Do find it kinda funny that Ash is super worried about Jenny stealing the Mc while Jenny on the other hand decides to go full Wing Woman the first time they meet
Gurls in the house are not relationship oriented but play games fooling around ...
young adults looking to bang.
They have rotten pasts and need new beginnings so carefree man ginger hard throbb
is just what they need to get them through this.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Welcome to the female simple needy loose mouth inner circle dialogues ...
I must say many dialogues felt very bland or awkward...I mean :

Sung Ji : I need to pee so badly...
Vicky : Me too should we go togheter ?
Sung Ji : That's a fantastic idea !

:WaitWhat:
I think we need to accept that the writing is not this title's strength.
Yup .. that is gurls talking to eachother like they do not have better stuff to blabb about.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021

I only want an Ash route and nothing else, so I get where you're coming from. If in the next chapter or so I'm trying to be with Ash and Jenny forces the MC to do something that I myself wouldn't want the MC to do, I'm done with this game.

Sep 3, 2020
Hang tight and game some more ... the small crunchy bites are in the works.

But you do, sit with Ash in her bed and say just friends.
But you do tell Jenny you love her, you flirt her up and be with her.

You should not force her to like you, just nudge her with your adorable persona.

Gurls in the house are not relationship oriented but play games fooling around ...
young adults looking to bang.
They have rotten pasts and need new beginnings so carefree man ginger hard throbb
is just what they need to get them through this.
and if that's how you like to play I hope you get all the girls you want I'm rooting for you a hundred percent
I really hope you get the
harem

but all I'm saying is I told Jenny I don't like Ashley so why is she forcing her on me

Jenny knows I like her

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
As far as I know the Gold Patch fixes the Multi-Mod and error messages, and adds something like 5 extra pictures or whatever to the gallery. Don't know what it would do for the vanilla game. I didn't have any issues with the Beta without the patch.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
A very satisfying update

Loved the scenes with Ashley:love::love:
All other girls were good too.
I really liked Vicky in this update, she's cool
She was my fav non-main girl in this update

There were some grammatical and spelling mistakes, but its a beta release so its understandable.
Also, I found some mistakes in Ch1, which is weird:unsure:

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes