tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
I honestly dont get how this is going to be a full Harem game with situations like when u study with Ashley where it says choose Ashley or Jenny path or at the rooftop where the Mc asks it she the one is it going to be a thing where you choose the Ash/Sung/Vicky Harem route or the Jenny crew Harem? cause i dont see how it could work otherwise especially since a certain lady is apparently going to be someone's else's fiance soon

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Becca does the bare skin too .. why not help her unwind for a start of a beautiful love story?
I think Rebecca's story could easily be one of the best in these VNs if it's done right. She's so shy, so cute, seems so helpful (about helping the MC learn to swim. Found this out with the Multi-mod Gallery thing before the update.) Like I said in an earlier post, if Ash wasn't the one we missed out on a chance on, it'd be Rebecca all the way.

Vicky being introduced to the group just makes me feel cautious. All of a sudden now she's a factor in things. Too many girls "available."

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
Well, there has not been a walkthrough make it here, so I decided to take matters into my own hands and do one, enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ch. 1 v2.1 Public

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Can someone please upload the walkthrough to mega or somewhere else. I'm unable to download the pdf directly from the site.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Chill and play that ch. 1 again .. go full Jade and enjoy your time together ...
A.O.A. Academy will take time to be compress like 3hrs :HideThePain:
Dude Do Something about the game size!! Its hard to compress and port to android if the size is 4 GB!!!! :illuminati:
Compressed?
please anyone with the compressed version?.

Hi guys. Can someone explain me what does the gold patch do please? Thanks in advance. :)

I think Gold added some scenes in the morning after you clean up the girls' house, and there's some added pictures to the gallery. View attachment 945205
Chapter 1 complete=GOLD
the gold version has 2 additional scenes and a few additional renders in the gallery

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
I think Rebecca's story could easily be one of the best in these VNs if it's done right. She's so shy, so cute, seems so helpful (about helping the MC learn to swim. Found this out with the Multi-mod Gallery thing before the update.) Like I said in an earlier post, if Ash wasn't the one we missed out on a chance on, it'd be Rebecca all the way.

Vicky being introduced to the group just makes me feel cautious. All of a sudden now she's a factor in things. Too many girls "available."
Considering this is only the beginning of this story i feel like this ain't even all the girls yet

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Can someone please upload the walkthrough to mega or somewhere else. I'm unable to download the pdf directly from the site.
It's not updated, I do not update until the Final version as there are always changes. As far as what is there, there might be an issue with the F 95 attachments server at the moment. It acts up every now and then. You can get it on my Patreon in my signature.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Considering this is only the beginning of this story i feel like this ain't even all the girls yet
Yeah I agree and that what has me concerned. We play as one guy, and including the soon to be AOA albino chick, that's 9 girls that are LIs. I don't even think DIK has/had that many. It's about 3 or 4 too much for a game. Yes variety is the spice of life, but c'mon. Each chapter brings a new girl? Too much drama incoming. I have so many other games revolving around drama, and I feel impending doom in this one.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please have a heart and decide early should Ash be or not hurt in this game.
Yeah I agree and that what has me concerned. We play as one guy, and including the soon to be AOA albino chick, that's 9 girls that are LIs. I don't even think DIK has/had that many. It's about 3 or 4 too much for a game. Yes variety is the spice of life, but c'mon. Each chapter brings a new girl? Too much drama incoming. I have so many other games revolving around drama, and I feel impending doom in this one.
Then go all in on the babes from the house .. they are so carefree and heart felt ...
in the christmas episode you find out you only have fun, no actual attachment involved so just let loose in the harem of your stud years.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
My biggest gripe with this update: The size of the pizza!
That tiny thing isn't going to satiate one person, how is it supposed to be enough for three?! :WutFace:

Reactions: TCOJ

grohotor

May 15, 2020

I wish ashley wasn't thrown on to us so hard. kind of feel forced into a relationship with her because shes great but so are all the others. I don't see how this is going to be a harem tbh. I also don't want to go manwhore that fucks everyone behind their backs in this game.

Dovv

Feb 18, 2021
I got what you are trying to say, but dude don't just mention whats so bad about having more than 5 LIs. There are a lot positive side to this, i don't know if we will get a Harem in this game but if we dont, think about the possibility about 'what if i commit to this girl rather than this girl' it will create a lot more pathing and open a whole another spectrum and that means more play time. Unlike other game that involving a basketball prodigy having a thousand GFs just a week after got accepted in

Reactions: XCJ and .N9

grohotor

May 15, 2020
I got what you are trying to say, but dude don't just mention whats so bad about having more than 5 LIs. There are a lot positive side to this, i don't know if we will get a Harem in this game but if we dont, think about the possibility about 'what if i commit to this girl rather than this girl' it will create a lot more pathing and open a whole another spectrum and that means more play time. Unlike other game that involving a basketball prodigy having a thousand GFs just a week after got accepted in
the problem with this is that with so many LI they each get less screen time. To many options is actually a bad thing

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes