Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah I'm unable to wait. Whatever happens with the current save is not a big deal. Only a chapter (or two) to redo, so not worried about it. As long as I get what I want for my MC, I'm happy. (y)

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
And didn't I see a flash of one of the girls at one point with blood on her face and a crazed look in her eyes? I mean who the hell are these girls?
Yep Valery. At least if the creator makes a Leah move, it won't be out of the blue :oops: . It's implied Jenny and her gang all suffered from traumatic event ( Prostitution, sexual abuse, parental pressure, death...). In comparison, Ashley is just the cute childhood friend.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
Yeah i stopped playing WVM long time ago cause it was getting too much.
Was that when the long lost sister that nobody knew existed came out of hiding with her BRUMBRUM BRUM BRUMBRUM CEKEY CEKEY BRUMBRUM or was it when the international spypimp (henceforth known as spymp) showed up with a fucking princess? I actually laughed out loud at that point, like what the actual fuck? The bumrum shit almost made me want to shoot myself also - 'I never had a sister but now I'm having dreams of a sister and wow what do you know there it is, weird how the adult that took me in knew absolutely nothing about it despite being friends of the family.' Not to worry, in comes duckfaced panda zoolander to tell us how awesome we are.

I mean I like the game but fuck some parts make me literally and metaphysically cringe so damned hard. It reads like a 13 year old guys puberty induced fever dream with a thick layer of hero complex slathered on top where every sentence is someone swooning over them, no joke. 'I know I hated you mr alligator, but now that I know you're my bumrum and I'm your cekey I can admit to myself that it was only my insecurity that caused it, I'm just sooo in love with you that I need to grind on your kneecaps until I squirt. Good thing you're so good with your kneecaps because only 2 swipes and I'm -I - I'M CUUUUUU' Oh bumrum, what have you done now. *insert Curb Your Enthusiasm theme*

Man, I didn't know I had that in me, I really do like the game. Like you said, it became a bit too much there.

MattoElias

Sep 3, 2017
aaah this hurts :D wanna play it so bad but i prefer playing the full release not a beta. Will take every fibre of my strength to keep myself from downloading right now

Reactions: Mahakmar

Mormyar

Sep 2, 2019
Was that when the long lost sister that nobody knew existed came out of hiding with her BRUMBRUM BRUM BRUMBRUM CEKEY CEKEY BRUMBRUM or was it when the international spypimp (henceforth known as spymp) showed up with a fucking princess? I actually laughed out loud at that point, like what the actual fuck? The bumrum shit almost made me want to shoot myself also - 'I never had a sister but now I'm having dreams of a sister and wow what do you know there it is, weird how the adult that took me in knew absolutely nothing about it despite being friends of the family.' Not to worry, in comes duckfaced panda zoolander to tell us how awesome we are.

I mean I like the game but fuck some parts make me literally and metaphysically cringe so damned hard. It reads like a 13 year old guys puberty induced fever dream with a thick layer of hero complex slathered on top where every sentence is someone swooning over them, no joke. 'I know I hated you mr alligator, but now that I know you're my bumrum and I'm your cekey I can admit to myself that it was only my insecurity that caused it, I'm just sooo in love with you that I need to grind on your kneecaps until I squirt. Good thing you're so good with your kneecaps because only 2 swipes and I'm -I - I'M CUUUUUU' Oh bumrum, what have you done now. *insert Curb Your Enthusiasm theme*

Man, I didn't know I had that in me, I really do like the game. Like you said, it became a bit too much there.
Yup :ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes