akkurt

Nov 1, 2020
I love march, my favorite games are getting updates. Hillside, DeLuca Family, AOA and maybe more will get updates.

Reactions: twiztid

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I cant choose between Jenny and Ashley. I love both girls, is hard to choose one only. For the other girls i really like Valery, Rebecca and Aurora.
I'm in the same boat, I totally planned on Ashley from the first phone call and the obvious connection and past history they have....but can't deny Jenny either. Not only does she know how to wear the fuck outta a pair of jean shorts, but in my limited interaction with her, she seems sweet, sincere, but also hurting, trying to be strong for the rest of the girls, putting their needs ahead of her own. She's got me intrigued for now...

My solution for now is playing 2 simultaneous saves (one for each) and go from there. I like Valery, but if I was picking a close 2nd, it would be the adorable and cute Rebecca.....followed by the teacher.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
in chapter 1 there were a lot of branching choices but the OP has harem as one of the tags. can't really say anything now.
I'm downloading it now, gonna give it a shot but if future updates force a harem like WVM I'll have to pass on it, but right now gonna give it a go.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes