Larzeranna

Jul 5, 2020
The renders are all either far over or under exposed.

Can't say much for the story because there really isn't much to say. :D

Sicansios

Jun 11, 2017
I just finished playing this game
Wow, amazing renders, i love all the girls, they all have an interesting background. And the mc is very likeable
And like i said, all the girls are amazing, but my 2 favourites (and the reason that at the end i refused Ashley and Jenny, even the game is heavily focused on them) are Valery :love: and Rebecca
I just need my Valery, very interesting and misterious

Last edited:
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017

Beta release date
After weeks of work, the beta version is almost ready. As it currently stands, there's just a few more wrinkles I want to iron out before releasing it. So expect the beta between :
2nd - 5th of March.
The size will be similar to last release's public + Gold edition, so it's slightly bigger. Render count is at 1600++ and 10 animations have been made so far.
More details will come during the release date!

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
This is pretty great so far and has a lot of potential. Just two things I don't care for are the relationship notifications and having to click multiple times to see one whole segment of text.

Reactions: Blake45666

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
So from what I've read I can't build up Valery at all in the prologue for the sake of one gallery image? If its supposed to be like that doesn't it make all of her interactions in the prologue pointless?

EDIT: Actually if its 0 for her that means you have to get the BJ to because if you refuse she gets +1

Last edited:

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
This is pretty great so far and has a lot of potential. Just two things I don't care for are the relationship notifications and having to click multiple times to see one whole segment of text.
that multiple click really threw me, i'm surprised i doesn't get mentioned more often

every other VN is one click = one segment
half this game is starting to read the same sentence and then seeing half the sentence gets added at the end instead of showing it all at once

it's pretty minor but it gets annoying after a while and i just don't see the reason

the rest is amazing tho, i really like this game

Reactions: Skeltom

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Isn't this supposed to be 2 chapters? (AoA Academy Ch2.1) but it ends at the end of chapter 1.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Isn't this supposed to be 2 chapters? (AoA Academy Ch2.1) but it ends at the end of chapter 1.
Nope
Till now only Chapter 1 has been released.
That "2.1" is because of the bonus Christmas episode (it is non-canon).
Chapter 2 will be released this month.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Nope
Till now only Chapter 1 has been released.
That "2.1" is because of the bonus Christmas episode (it is non-canon).
Chapter 2 will be released this month.
I see. that Ch2 is pretty misleading then I think, should probably been Ch1.5 or something.

Reactions: Abhai

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Alright I had this game recommended to me, and I am not one for jumping in blindly to the pool without knowing everything about it. I'm certainly not reading 92 other pages.

And since there is an update coming down the pipe, and I got the gist of it in the original post and saw all the keywords attributed to it, what are the LI solo paths like since I refuse to do 3some/harem stuff?

Looking at my sig can pretty much tell you the taste in the girls I have in VNs, is there anything like them here?

EDIT: To me, looking at all the girls, Fan Sigs, etc, Ash, from just a face point of view, would be my choice

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: HansDampf788

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Alright I had this game recommended to me, and I am not one for jumping in blindly to the pool without knowing everything about it. I'm certainly not reading 92 other pages.

And since there is an update coming down the pipe, and I got the gist of it in the original post and saw all the keywords attributed to it, what are the LI solo paths like since I refuse to do 3some/harem stuff?
It isn't a harem game. You'll have to make significant choices from the start. Actually, you can't date the two most prominent LIs in the same playthrough. If you choose to focus on just one girl, you won't be forced to flirt with the others.

Looking at my sig can pretty much tell you the taste in the girls I have in VNs, is there anything like them here?
I would say Ashley or Rebecca.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
It isn't a harem game. You'll have to make significant choices from the start. Actually, you can't date the two most prominent LIs in the same playthrough. If you choose to focus on just one girl, you won't be forced to flirt with the others.

I would say Ashley or Rebecca.
Then I will move right along with my Ash(ley) playthrough now.

Much appreciated. (y)

EDIT: Just finished the Prologue, Ash is definitely the right choice. Already in the prologue I'm getting emotional. I know this game is going to be a good one for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: `Ray`
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes