The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
I did download the game and started it last night. I'm still playing it, but it can be already said, what a pleasant ride this VN is!

The renders are nothing short of the best we can get, a triple-A VN, for sure!

More comments once I finish the current version...but it's looking great!

screenshot0010.png

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Oh oh, ashley...
she is calling out loud to the MC's heart, well, it seems that things are going fast with her, just a kiss and they already seem like a happy couple xd

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
OOOHHHH Lady with white hair got my attention.... MMM wondering what her story.

Marvipego

Sep 17, 2019
Game is absolutely amazing, have like ALOT of potential to be the next "AAA" of adult games. Just feels weird to miss a lot of content for choosing paths a lot of times. I played the first time focusing on Jenny, but I felt that I was losing too much content. Then I played 2, 3, 4 times just to see that I was missing (or getting) a lot of content each time I was choosing one girl over another or just accepting/refusing to fool around with someone. Feels like this will go the opposite way of a harem kind of game, more like a "one single girlfriend" type (quite rare in these games).

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
As promised, here I am to comment more on the current version.

I will repeat myself, with even more enthusiasm....we are seeing a triple-A VN being developed here! ^_^

It's impressive how well balanced things are: if you pick a girl, you'll get to know more about her, but you won't be as close with any of the others, at least not on the same level. By picking a path, lots of content will not be seen and it just shows the effort of TrueLoveGames. He sure is giving his best, and I love it!

The music is nothing short of the best we can ask for; I don't remember seeing music being so well picked to suit a scene before...

The girls are just great, each with an interesting story to tell...Awesome!

All in all, when a VN starts on such a high level, it's really hard to believe that the ball can be dropped. I've got full faith on TLG!

I'd finish this post with something along the lines of "Jenny, I love you!", but then Rebecca comes to mind, and Ashley, and Valery, and Jade...

Oh, man...still, #TeamJenny!

screenshot0187.png

Edit: Can't show so much love to a game and not have it in my signature, right? Problem solved!

Last edited:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
hello, how does the sandbox in this game work? the only bit of freeroam that I remember was walking doing chores in the house, will it continue like that?

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
After browsing this thread a bit, some thoughts forgotten from my last post:

- As with any top quality VN, I just hope that this one goes for a long time. After all, this one is too amazing to imagine it ending anytime soon;

- I sincerely hope that TrueLoveGames gets to work on this VN as a full-time job. He's made more than enough to deserve it, and surely is among the giants by now.

- After seeing the image below, my anxiety (which is a problem for me naturally) is surely going to go even higher for the next release. I'm sure as hell looking forward to all of the update! =P

1028456_1611757931424.png

IFeelFree

May 27, 2020
Hey!
Can you tell me where did you find this picture? Cause i really don't remember that i've seen this before.
Is it from sneak peeks? Or maybe from the game and i missed this scene, hmmm... interesting)

After browsing this thread a bit, some thoughts forgotten from my last post:

- As with any top quality VN, I just hope that this one goes for a long time. After all, this one is too amazing to imagine it ending anytime soon;

- I sincerely hope that TrueLoveGames gets to work on this VN as a full-time job. He's made more than enough to deserve it, and surely is among the giants by now.

- After seeing the image below, my anxiety (which is a problem for me naturally) is surely going to go even higher for the next release. I'm sure as hell looking forward to all of the update! =P

View attachment 1044931

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Man! Jenny or Ashley? Can't decide, shame we can't 'date' more than one girl at a time for a little while at least. getting to know them better before ultimately having the game lock out the romantic paths of the rest. Had an open mind going in, but after reconnecting with Ashley it's hard not to go all in with her especially the whole childhood bff's finding each other again just seemed obviously meant to be.... and then Jenny makes her appearance and I'm like :love: .

Haven't gotten too far in the game but I'm guessing unless there are some side girls, this game isn't going to make it easy for the mc to get much action outside of whichever girl he picks...and even then it will depend how long each girl decides to make him earn it before getting some sexy time.

Reactions: The Bush Diver

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Man! Jenny or Ashley? Can't decide, shame we can't 'date' more than one girl at a time for a little while at least. getting to know them better before ultimately having the game lock out the romantic paths of the rest. Had an open mind going in, but after reconnecting with Ashley it's hard not to go all in with her especially the whole childhood bff's finding each other again just seemed obviously meant to be.... and then Jenny makes her appearance and I'm like :love: .

Haven't gotten too far in the game but I'm guessing unless there are some side girls, this game isn't going to make it easy for the mc to get much action outside of whichever girl he picks...and even then it will depend how long each girl decides to make him earn it before getting some sexy time.
hah ya, i was nervous on the date with jen when she asks if you have feelings for ashley and even though i've barely had any interaction i said yes because i want the opportunity to get to know her a bit better. but like you, my reaction was like holy shit when i saw jenny the first time. waifu for lifeu like somebody else said above with jenny, lol.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
hah ya, i was nervous on the date with jen when she asks if you have feelings for ashley and even though i've barely had any interaction i said yes because i want the opportunity to get to know her a bit better. but like you, my reaction was like holy shit when i saw jenny the first time. waifu for lifeu like somebody else said above with jenny, lol.
Yeah, no joke, I may actually have to play 2 simultaneous playthroughs, one with Ashley, and the other with Jenny, which is something I've literally never had to do before in any VN. I'm sure the other girls are cute and endearing, but nowhere near these first two for me, meh, if I play 2 saves simultaneously, at least I shouldn't worry about any potential cheating, lol.

I just occurred to me, considering there is a harem tag, can we hope we are not forced to be locked into a set path too early if at all? Maybe FWB for a bit before eventually progressing into something more monogamous, or hell polyamorous if possible, not seriously thinking of an all out harem path, but maybe a throuple??:unsure:

Last edited:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
hey i got a quick question guys - so in the opening bit where jenny takes you to that house with the girls...have we been given any reason why she's so open to taking her shirt off in front of you? it just seems very casual and in the episode that was just something that seemed a little out of place, so maybe i missed something and wanted to ask. thanks.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes