Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Very very strong start. Very promising.

Yeah the comparsion to being a dik lies near in some way. And of course the developer noticed that, there are some references to being a dik (calling out one group around the academy dicks was obviously a reference to Dik).

But besides the college setting and that the MC is a poor guy aswell there are not too many matches...

The Charactres here are way more deeper, maybe to many Charactres with a deep Background story, could be overwhelming in the long run to make progress in the development to spend enough time for all charactres.

I love this game so far, very good writing, very good looks. And every Charactre is interesting and most of them very likeable or even loveable. Will be hard to make a choice between the girls... Ashley and Jenny are awesome and the relationship with the MCs is kinda very deep from the start off. What i like so far the most... its not supposed to be a "fap" game. And to me it seems that there will be clearly a "one-path" story with one of the girls, cause at this early state of the game you have to choose between the girls which one you will dating... cant go for them all, not even for two. After Chapter one you can only get for one girl the most points. I like that.

Hopefully the development will make fast progress, already signed up as a patreon.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
anybody heard if the dev has any intention to sell this game on Steam? would be happy to buy it there.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Its a VN, no grind at all.
I've been meaning to get to this one, but the sandbox tag scared me off, had enough bad experiences with 'those' types of games. Is there a pretty easy hint system/WT so its easy to progress the story?

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I've been meaning to get to this one, but the sandbox tag scared me off, had enough bad experiences with 'those' types of games. Is there a pretty easy hint system/WT so its easy to progress the story?
i've only done one run through so far but it is just a standard ren'py vn (which is what i like best - i am not into overly complicated gameplay with a vn)- you basically just have some convo options here and there, some have a better response from the different girls than others. these are honestly my favorite as i'm not looking for rpg stuff with map navigation and the like - there are some brief free roaming bits similar to "being a dik" but nothing near as big as some of those (at least so far in chapter 1). i'd definitely recommend you check this out. jen is gorgeous. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
The game tells you whether the girl you are talking to liked it or not, similar to Acting Lessons.
There is no definite "hint system", you can use use Scrappy's mod for the WT.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
The game isn't a sandbox in the sense of a sprawling open world, resource/skill management, or Time management. There are just a couple times where you walk around certain areas, maybe make some choices on who to spend time with later. It's 95% a Pure AVN, and a great AVN so far too.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Was the handholding while dancing not enough for you? That's spicy enough as it is man, anymore than that and I think this Site would crash from the ensuing fallout. :p
i know her hands were soft and warm but i just wanted that sweet kiss to end the night :cry:

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes