Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Ash certainly has the look of Jill to me, could almost be her sister, maybe that's why I connected with her so strongly already. But the chance to make right with the girl you had a huge fight with and had the opportunity to "start fresh" with her?

Not going to pass on that chance that's for sure. I'm hoping in the next update/chapter this whole working for Jenny thing ends and I can concentrate solely on the MC with Ash. Already turned down everyone else, but I guess Jenny's the last obstacle? Whatever this dance thing is that Adam/Jenny have invited the MC to will be a major decision to tell Jenny how you feel about her.

She reminds me too much of another character (Maya) whom I also didn't like and didn't choose. I just hope the working for her thing goes away very quickly. Telling Ash you like her in Chapter 1 seemingly should shut down every other path.

Reactions: `Ray`

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
ya i wish the game didn't so forcefully put you onto one path or the other. need some time to get to know the characters since i like both jen & ash but know so little about them.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Ash certainly has the look of Jill to me, could almost be her sister, maybe that's why I connected with her so strongly already. But the chance to make right with the girl you had a huge fight with and had the opportunity to "start fresh" with her?

Not going to pass on that chance that's for sure. I'm hoping in the next update/chapter this whole working for Jenny thing ends and I can concentrate solely on the MC with Ash. Already turned down everyone else, but I guess Jenny's the last obstacle? Whatever this dance thing is that Adam/Jenny have invited the MC to will be a major decision to tell Jenny how you feel about her.

She reminds me too much of another character (Maya) whom I also didn't like and didn't choose. I just hope the working for her thing goes away very quickly. Telling Ash you like her in Chapter 1 seemingly should shut down every other path.
Jenny has the same personality as Jill and the appearance of Maya, a deadly combination for any man.

• Haha
Reactions: Soundgfx

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Jenny has the same personality as Jill and the appearance of Maya, a deadly combination for any man.
I think if Ash wasn't the one the MC already had a past with (and in my case, who I think looks like Jill) I'd go with Rebecca, who I find absolutely adorable. But Ash I immediately really liked a lot and to get that heart-jolt when she got that teary-eyed and emotional on the phone, there was no way I was going to say no to her and keep her at a friend-only distance.

Rebecca is such a very close #2 though. My God she's cute

ya i wish the game didn't so forcefully put you onto one path or the other. need some time to get to know the characters since i like both jen & ash but know so little about them.
Yeah it is quite sudden to have an MC in a game almsot right off the bat declare his interest for someone he just met a few days ago. In Ash's case I understand it, but Jenny and her crew? It's just odd to me. I don't mind it though it gets things out of the way and more focused faster.

Last edited:

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I think if Ash wasn't the one the MC already had a past with (and in my case, who I think looks like Jill) I'd go with Rebecca, who I find absolutely adorable. But Ash I immediately really liked a lot and to get that heart-jolt when she got that teary-eyed and emotional on the phone, there was no way I was going to say no to her and keep her at a friend-only distance.

Rebecca is such a very close #2 though. My God she's cute
I cant choose between Jenny and Ashley. I love both girls, is hard to choose one only. For the other girls i really like Valery, Rebecca and Aurora.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I cant choose between Jenny and Ashley. I love both girls, is hard to choose one only. For the other girls i really like Valery, Rebecca and Aurora.
I didn't get anything from Jenny in that first chapter. Didn't like how I was roped in to working for her. Just cautious about the other girls with her (minus Rebecca). One of them reminds me of Quinn (Jade I think it is) Valery is not my personal type for sure.

I had my MC tell Jenny "I don't know" when she asked if I liked her so I'm hoping the chance to say "Sorry Jenny, but no" comes at the dance party or after. Just don't like this Adam guy and I don't trust anything that he says or does. he just better not get in the way of my MC & Ash being together.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I didn't get anything from Jenny in that first chapter. Didn't like how I was roped in to working for her. Just cautious about the other girls with her (minus Rebecca). One of them reminds me of Quinn (Jade I think it is) Valery is not my personal type for sure.

I had my MC tell Jenny "I don't know" when she asked if I liked her so I'm hoping the chance to say "Sorry Jenny, but no" comes at the dance party or after. Just don't like this Adam guy and I don't trust anything that he says or does. he just better not get in the way of my MC & Ash being together.
Yeah, is kind of forced working for her, if you dont accept her offer, gameover.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah, is kind of forced working for her, if you dont accept her offer, gameover.
Which I actually almost did to be honest. :LOL: I really got pissed at not having the choice to turn down the work thing. I mean, cleaning a house with four girls living in it and doing whatever requests they make? Thanks, but no. It's a house-cleaning free-roam, but I just don't like the whole thing.

And didn't I see a flash of one of the girls at one point with blood on her face and a crazed look in her eyes? I mean who the hell are these girls?

Just get me out of that house, back to my dorm room, and let me spend time with Ash.

I mean what the hell is going to happen to our little dorm room Hilton when my MC turns down Jenny?

Just questions man, questions.

Reactions: matschbirne

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
:rolleyes: forget my 1st comment lol, just realized it should be Chapter 2.

Also anyone know if there will be a non-beta, tbh would much rather wait for final version for this update.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
The Christmas "chapter" wasn't canon, it was an extra, it had nothing to do the main story. This is the real Chapter 2. I'll probably wait for the finalized version myself until whatever bugs are ironed out.

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Ash certainly has the look of Jill to me
Man, How did you steal my thoughts:eek::eek:
When i first played the game about 2 weeks ago, The moment I saw Ash , I met another Jill. The moment i met Jenny , I met another Maya.
But really I just Love Ashley and hey Jill loves me too..:love::love:

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
The Christmas "chapter" wasn't canon, it was an extra, it had nothing to do the main story. This is the real Chapter 2. I'll probably wait for the finalized version myself until whatever bugs are ironed out.
I will probably also wait for the final version but I know myself and I wont be able to with the desire to play the new content and I will download the beta :KEK:

Reactions: Profound_Madman

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Man, How did you steal my thoughts:eek::eek:
When i first played the game about 2 weeks ago, The moment I saw Ash , I met another Jill. The moment i met Jenny , I met another Maya.
But really I just Love Ashley and hey Jill loves me too..:love::love:
I can see the story with MC/Ash going in a lot of directions and a lot of things happening. They can really have a great story together but alas, it is not up to us. I still can't get over the 1st chapter "confession" that's in this game. I know they're just friends now, and that will change for sure. I just REALLY want to see the look on Ash's face when that moment comes to advance the relationship from friendship to love.

I know me, after other VNs weakened my emotions, and really softened me up, Ash's tears will probably make me go through a box of tissues. I just can't wait to see it all happen.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes