Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Do not be shy ... put all those loose ends in a spoiler and help debug this beta 4 the full release.
A very satisfying update

Loved the scenes with Ashley:love::love:
All other girls were good too.
I really liked Vicky in this update, she's cool
She was my fav non-main girl in this update

There were some grammatical and spelling mistakes, but its a beta release so its understandable.
Also, I found some mistakes in Ch1, which is weird:unsure:
Tag the dev and help the game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
When was the last time a gorgeous bombshell got you amuthing?
When did any astounding beauty stand up for you?
When did any rich babe come to give you her help, her money, her hugs?
When was the last time such a cusie pie strong independent goody all shoes
phenomenal human being had so much to give you you fell 4 her?​

Jenny is such a sweet girl. That's all I have to say.
Of course she is the sweetest most cuddly lovable gurl in the world and she knows it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mtspl

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
As far as I know the Gold Patch fixes the Multi-Mod and error messages, and adds something like 5 extra pictures or whatever to the gallery. Don't know what it would do for the vanilla game. I didn't have any issues with the Beta without the patch.
sorry for asking this whats the patch for gold do??
This is what we know:

I think Gold added some scenes in the morning after you clean up the girls' house, and there's some added pictures to the gallery. View attachment 945205
Download the patch, extract it, then copy the "Gold" and "images" folders and paste them into the "game" folder.
View attachment 948730
Chapter 1 complete=GOLD
the gold version has 2 additional scenes and a few additional renders in the gallery
Extra story between 2 ladies in their room if i remember correctly. There a nice view of their asses

JosRam

Nov 23, 2018
Hi there,
I am not sure if I played Chapter 2 since ay the end I get a screen with "Chapert 1 end" but I already have has date with Jenny.
Thanks.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... should you browse the last pages, you would know that:
YOU CAN GET LOCKED OUT OF XXX BY GOING TO THE GYM!!!
When a gurl (axe murderer leah run 4 the hills babe) asks you to go to the gym together
So choose the other response where you have other stuff to do!
How is the MC of this game? Can we shape his personality? Also, do choices matter or do they "matter"?
Get yourself the multimod 4 the scenes in chapter 1 and see it all.

The personality stuff ... you can choose to ask and find out stuff or presume and say random stuff.
Just like in real life, ask to know the gurls, be actively listening and throw in some observations.

Reactions: bottomfeeder

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Can you now ? .. How dare you ?

Must resist and wait for non-beta final version of chapter 2! :HideThePain:
Look at what the gurls have lined up 4 you .. do not dissapoint these beauties.
Don”t you dare!
A very satisfying update

Loved the scenes with Ashley:love::love:
All other girls were good too.
I really liked Vicky in this update, she's cool
She was my fav non-main girl in this update

There were some grammatical and spelling mistakes, but its a beta release so its understandable.
Also, I found some mistakes in Ch1, which is weird:unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Most of the time ... devs code dialogues such as to lose points or lose scenes whenever
Mc has anything to say. In this game, you are inquisitive and caring 4 the gurl you pine 4,
but be prepared to lose the scenes of the gurl who pines 4 you but you care not.
Why shape the MC personality? Devs create the game so either you accept it or dont play. There a reason for the story about MC.
Ultimately, thus far, there are overlapping events with multiple gurls that exclude one another.
You either go to Jenny house and party with the gurls there, or go to the gym with one gurl,
or go to the dorm with another gurl ... you choose, you loose the scenes you let go of ...
unless you use the mod and see them all.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The most caring bombshell in the whole wide world who gives you purpose ...
Or the long lost childhood babe you regret letting go so long ago ...
Jenny point blank says she is not ready to commit ... while Ash is ready, but painfully slow...
this game is tough for me because i like the 2 maingirls equally
Whom did you ultimately choose?

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes