Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Whenever the MC had a chance to have one-on-one time with her, there were always a flock of other people around.

It's like how much shit do you have to crawl through in order to come out on the other side and be with the girl you want your MC to be with
That's how I felt too. I think I'd prefer the approach where each update would focus more on one girl with others being a still important but supporting cast, like 'Summer's Gone' seems to be doing for example. But it's a a very nice game nevertheless and it seems to me like we will finally have moments with our chosen LIs soon.
needs a femdom tag
Really? Can you point me to femdom scenes?
is there much content for Elizabeth yet? thanks
I'm not pursuing her so I may have missed smth, but even so there seems to be very little content with her so far.

Reactions: ios123

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
For you harem players, are you absolutely SURE it's in the game? I didn't see (nor was I looking for) that kind of game. I can see the crazy house foursome (maybe three if minus Rebecca) but I really can't see Ash or Sung wanting to do that. Or the MC as a matter of fact.
Honestly I don’t either. Just threw it out there as a hypothetical. I like playing a mix of single LI focus and and occasional, open relationship with 2-3 girls tops, mostly when I can’t decide between them and I don’t have the heart to let them down. I admit it’s the coward’s way out, not to mention it saves me time replaying old content over and over again.

That said, I knew from the end of the emotional phone call the mc has with Ashley right after the dad dies, that she was the ‘one’. It was an easy choice picking her until Jenny came in and saved the day, practically sweeping me off my feet. Did not see that coming, as she is certainly not my usual type. I tend to gravitate to the redhead/brunette childhood friend/girl next door....that and older/mature ladies, so I really didn’t expect to go after Jenny.

I think I’ll wait til the full version comes out. I’ve got too many other updates to get through first.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Too soon to know. I guess it's expected looking at the personalities of a certain clique of girls in the game. But it's way too soon to know for sure for the ones that are waiting and hoping for it.

Reactions: LegendKing23

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Honestly I don’t either. Just threw it out there as a hypothetical. I like playing a mix of single LI focus and and occasional, open relationship with 2-3 girls tops, mostly when I can’t decide between them and I don’t have the heart to let them down. I admit it’s the coward’s way out, not to mention it saves me time replaying old content over and over again.

That said, I knew from the end of the emotional phone call the mc has with Ashley right after the dad dies, that she was the ‘one’.
Yeah seeing her react that way immediately made me tear up and think to myself "Yup, she's the one" I nearly had to get a couple of Kleenex after that. And to be honest, I start the game up JUST to see that scene. There's something pure and wholesome about it to me. She seemed so caring, so genuine. I loved her immediately after that.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Yeah seeing her react that way immediately made me tear up and think to myself "Yup, she's the one" I nearly had to get a couple of Kleenex after that. And to be honest, I start the game up JUST to see that scene. There's something pure and wholesome about it to me. She seemed so caring, so genuine. I loved her immediately after that.
Same. I think I literally jumped up in excitement at the end of ch. 1 when she leaned in and pounced on our poor mc for their first kiss. That was an awesome, very satisfying way to end her first chapter, just wondering why she lied to her friend telling her nothing happened? Guessing maybe she doesn’t want to jinx the relationship as they are taking it super slow and not quite official?

As for why this game has a harem tag, I’m guessing some girls (**cough, cough, Jenny**) aren’t quite ready to commit to being in a relationship with the mc quite yet, even though confessions of interest and mutual attraction have been made. So for now, I guess we play the field (specifically if on the Jenny path like myself) until she is finally convinced or jealous enough to want to commit to a real relationship?

maik2579

Nov 14, 2018
"You've achieved 0 score for Valery. Gallery image 12 is unlocked!"
else :
"You've failed to achieve a perfect score for Valery.{p}Gallery image 12 is not unlocked."

Why is 0 Points a perfect score for Valery?

08:12 on phone and its 2hours left for 9am briefing?

Last edited:

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Wow. I just played this for the first time a couple of days ago. I am amazed. It reminds me so much of the characters of Acting Lessons which I love, despite the huge controversy, merged with the school setting and themes of what Being A Dik should be, without all the BS that drags it down. Could Dr. Pink Cake or a few of his team members be branching off on his/their own with a new name, TLGGames?

I mean, the similarity is uncanny, right? I am not crazy, am I? The only difference, is that AOA Academy has some clipping issues with the clothing I notice every once in awhile, which Dr. Pink Cake would never allow in his games. But otherwise, wow.

I mean the renders are right up there in the top 1%. I haven't seen many devs that can do that. Dr. Pink Cake, of course, and Philly Games. though Philly has a totally different look with lighting and texturing. This one looks very, very, similar to Dr. Pink Cake's work all the way.

I have only played with Daz a little, so I don't know the secret. I mean the texture, the superfine wrinkles on the corner of the eyes on some of the characters, the tiny pores on the skin of their faces. I don't see this on 99% of what I play here, even from otherwise very fine devs.

I mean, it is great for us fans, but I don't buy that TLG Games is just a single developer just starting out, like it says on his Patreon. The render quality is light-years above even many long time-devs of the top 10 games here, which I won't name. And the dialog and story are very good also.

My guess is it is a few people from a long time development team, that we have all seen around here, branched out to make their own game. That is the only thing that makes sense. That a single first time developer could knock out AOA Academy in even 4 or 5 months or so. Umm, no.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes