Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
I really like this game, but at the same time it's really frustrating how much the story paths are branching with the all the possible LI's this early in the story. I mean how many possible endings are there going to be, 20-30? I'm starting to get worried that the developer is going to end up abandoning it because it gets to overwhelming and complicated to make. I really hope that that won't be the case. Hopefully, they have everything planned out already and not just making it up as they go.

Reactions: Ggwpglhf

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Amazing renders... But everything else is subpar in my opinion. The script looks like it was written by an emo. Every girl is ~emotionally damaged~, and you spend the game acting as a clinical psychologist, not a young man just admitted to a uni full of hot girls. The MC is too impotent for my tastes, acts like a passive observer and has no character, no quirks, he just exists to provide emotional support to the girls. Also the way the girls looks at you is very creepy and would drive any sane person away. It is like they are one step away from committing suicide if you dare say no to any of them. Of course this is jut my opinion and judging by the ratings am sure a lot of people here are enjoying it.

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
Amazing renders... But everything else is subpar in my opinion. The script looks like it was written by an emo. Every girl is ~emotionally damaged~, and you spend the game acting as a clinical psychologist, not a young man just admitted to a uni full of hot girls. The MC is too impotent for my tastes, acts like a passive observer and has no character, no quirks, he just exists to provide emotional support to the girls. Also the way the girls looks at you is very creepy and would drive any sane person away. It is like they are one step away from committing suicide if you dare say no to any of them. Of course this is jut my opinion and judging by the ratings am sure a lot of people here are enjoying it.
agreed, the writing is banal and the plot contrivances are absurd.

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
Hi guys! Someone has a save for the last scene with Vicky? (Sleep with her.)

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Vicky got me intrigued, after the Never have i ever game, we knew that Vicky is a virgin and never kiss a boy, if she telling the truth that is. It warmed my heart when she (check the spoiler) after we said she is welcomed in the MC dorm anytime

Fuck now i can't choose, Ashley or Vicky.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ya I liked that scene too - Vicky has a really pretty face, hoping at some point she starts dressing more feminine.

I get your point about the RP Requirements being too restrictive and not giving the players much margin for error in their choices. I agree with you to the extent that there should be a tiny bit more leniency (for example, if there are 13 RP available, you should get the date for 10 RP for example, and not for 12 RP like the Jenny date).

However, in my opinion, thats also one of the aspects that makes this game feel more "real". For example, It makes sense that you only get the Jenny date only if you are actively pursuing her (meaning getting everything possible with her). I get that it is frustrating "farming" all possible RPs, but relationships are frustrating IRL too ;)

The RP being the way that It is gives players a real replayability factor in order for them to see every single content on the episode, meaning that people have to do different saves for the different girls that they want to see everything (Like, I made a 4 saves only focusing on the 1 girl I really wanted, one for Jade, one for Ash, one for Jen and one for Val)

It also gives our choices real meaning because, for example, we already know that in a Free Roam Event like the ones in CH2 (where you can only go with 1 out of the 3 choices) you have to go with your girl if she is there because you might need that 1 RP.

PS: When I say "focusing on the 1 girl", I dont mean doing nothing with the others where the 1 girl isnt on the scene (like other people do). On my saves I got the 1 girl with 20+RP and then 1, 2 or even 3 other girl on 10+RP.
I understand your viewpoint - I just feel like actions / choices should matter more than chasing RPs, some of which can be somewhat obscure if not for the on-screen indicators (which I also feel like hurt immersion) - for example if the dev gives you clear choices where you get to openly pick the girls like you would IRL - have you played BEING A DIK? If not, there's a choice in Episode 6, the most recent one, where toward the end of the episode you have a "visit" setup with one of the LIs but then another LI shows up moments later and asks the MC out on a date, and right there it lets you pick - you either cancel on LI #1 and go with LI #2 or you tell LI #2 that you already have plans - this is more of a clearcut choice instead of chasing exact points based on little bits of the conversation. And not to give the wrong impression, I really like this game a lot, it has a shitload of potential, this is just a bit of the game design I'm not a fan of and feel it could be a bit better.

Maybe if they just relaxed the RP requirements in the episodes that would help a lot - it's just like I said in the earlier post, you can miss a TON of content even though you made pretty darn reasonable conversation choices, and I consider that to be a design flaw. As a dev, you want your players to have a good chance of seeing some of the best content you created and it really reduces the percentages if the requirements for some of the scenes are so stringent.

Dovv

Feb 18, 2021
Ya I liked that scene too - Vicky has a really pretty face, hoping at some point she starts dressing more feminine.
Well, knowing Vicky's personality i don't think she willingly put on a dress or a feminine attire often :LOL: I have to say tho, she looks stunning in a hoodie + jeans combo so i will not complain whatsoever. UNDERRATED character is what she is, i could only imagine how beautiful she is in a dress:love:

Reactions: XCJ
Sep 3, 2020
Well, Ash is my #1

Rebecca is my very VERY close #2, she's basically, #1a

Don't care about anyone else.
Well, Ash is my #1

Rebecca is my very VERY close #2, she's basically, #1a

Don't care about anyone else.
well it looks like the developers of the game are not going to respond to my comments

which is sad because I was really hoping that they would answer my questions well that sucks

I'm not going to lie I'm really disappointed I really really love this game

hope it's not because they didn't understand my question

you see i have a reading disability so I hope I didn't spell anything wrong

did you see my message for developers did I spell anything wrong
:unsure:

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Thanks Dev, :love: love the game this is quickly becoming a favorite and game to watch. Enjoying the characters and story but sure hope Jens asshole brother is not going to beggar her and kick everyone to the curb, that would suck. Would also love to see Vicky step in and put his bodyguard down for the count ;)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So Ash says a briefing at 9am, and says he has about 2 hours, and his phone says 8:12, hmmm.

Reactions: Ggwpglhf

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Well, there has not been a walkthrough make it here, so I decided to take matters into my own hands and do one, enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ch. 1 v2.1 Public

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
the link to the pdf is not working now

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Ok so the game for me is just ending after chapter 1, no crashes, just acting as if there's no chapter 2? I can't play past the old content.
Yeah, same here. Frustrating. :-(
using mods, old saves...?
if so, dont use/load it...try a fresh install/game...
damn, im sounding like a proper bot...perhaps it would be good to have the one, just to answer to similar posts in numerous threads :unsure:

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes